PDA

View Full Version : NC Bugs...

Slice
2003-06-15, 08:52 AM
I've noticed quite a few bugs when attacking an N.C. held base. Sometimes, the door won't hack. You just keep firing your REK at the door and nothing happens. Then, like 5 minutes later, it opens up because some dude in a AI NC MAX walks out and blasts everyone with his shotgun. The second bug I've noticed is you start walking through the basement, and all of a sudden the only thing you see is the people, everything else is black. Wtf???
Anyone else had these problems?

Fatalist
2003-06-15, 09:14 AM
That isn't a NC specific bug, it happens at any base when it gets too overcrowed, I see this happen in Vanu and Terran bases all of the time.

Winged_Nazgul
2003-06-15, 09:25 AM
I can tell you it's not just in NC bases. It happens to us too when we go into a TR or VS base. Nothing is more frustrating than making it all the way to the rear door and have the whole bunch of you clustered around trying to get in. That's when the enemy reaver usually shows up. :(

Kyler
2003-06-15, 12:33 PM
Yeah, you mean something like this, right?....

hehehe happens when very crowded, not just on NC bases.http://www3.sympatico.ca/cedric/lightsoff.jpg

gonnagetyou
2003-06-15, 12:56 PM
Yep, I've seen that.

The funny thing is that sometimes I only get the black screen when I face a particular direction. It's funny having to run down the hall sideways just so you can see.