PDA

View Full Version : The CS hasn't changed in 5 years. SOE CS still sucks

Valcron
2003-06-17, 03:02 PM
http://boards.station.sony.com/ubb/planetside/Forum8/HTML/001286.html

I posted my account of calling CS. What a waste of time, typical bullshit consisted of "It's your computer", "I'm sorry we cannot help you"

I kind of want to get a general consensues here. Whatever you work, and whatever you people do. If you told a customer "Sorry I cannot help you" What would happen? Me, I'd be fired, pack your shit and leave.

It's amazing what SOE can get away with and the same shit has been happening for 4+ years now.

Ouroboros
2003-06-17, 03:04 PM
Why do you always complain?

beavis88
2003-06-17, 03:06 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

Did you post the wrong link or something?

Or am I just slow[er than usual]?

Valcron
2003-06-17, 03:07 PM
Blanket statement there eh?

OKay, I'll post how great this game is 100% of the time. Constructive critism you little 4th grade twerp

EarlyDawn
2003-06-17, 03:08 PM
I think this statement would have a lot more impact if you:

1- Actually posted the correct OF URL.
2- Fleshed out your statement and explained WTF you're going on about.
3- Stopped hucking insults.

Valcron
2003-06-17, 03:08 PM
I linked it wrong sorry....LOL

kerosene31
2003-06-17, 03:10 PM
Well I used the online chat support (listed in the back of the manual) and the tech there helped me solve a rather tough problem that had me stumped. I am a software developer, and I myself couldn't figure this out. I was afraid I would get some low-level tech on the other end, but it turns out the guy taught me something I didn't know.

Other than the long wait (it was the day of release) I have no complaints. Of course that is just one example. our mileage may vary.

Valcron
2003-06-17, 03:11 PM
And I can tell by the responses here no one has played EQ. EQ had poor CS, you're supposed to represent your company, not degrade it.

beavis88
2003-06-17, 03:15 PM
Can you name a single large company that has anything other than a horde of retarded assgoblins for CSRs?

(Not a flame, I'm curious -- I sure can't.)

Valcron
2003-06-17, 03:19 PM
HAHAHAH Assgoblins?

Oh god.... too funny...

Happy lil Elf
2003-06-17, 03:44 PM
If you told a customer "Sorry I cannot help you" What would happen? Me, I'd be fired, pack your shit and leave.

I tell this to customers all the time. You know why? Goverment policies. I work at a company that is government contracted, they set the rules, we follow them. We break the rules, we lose the contract. So while yes I could get some doctor's claims to go through by forcing them through the system, I'm not going to. One pissed off provider<hundreds of my coworkers losing thier jobs.

Wonder what policies are set for the SOE CSRs.

P.S. CSRs don't care. We usually do when we start, but after being screamed at by people we feel/felt sympathy for, we tend to become rather jaded an uncaring ;)