PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who can help me with deciding...

Dredboss
2003-07-16, 06:46 PM
Hello, im considering buying planetside after reading every detail on planetside-station and PSU, so if anyone has the right words to persuade me to get PS post em here.:D

Recster
2003-07-16, 08:23 PM
If you dont get PS I will hunt you down and kill you!

Dredboss
2003-07-16, 08:31 PM
Umm... Ok waiting for next post....

Everay
2003-07-17, 04:35 AM
once you become a Cr5 on Marokv, everything becomes DRAMA! its like a friggin soap opera

SkittlezX
2003-07-27, 08:51 PM
yea better get it now so you aren't a n00b later. You will become both enthralled and also dissappointed. Yet your addiction will prevail and you will become slightly obsessed how ever this will all change in the near future. So yea soap opera is best put... It will literally play with your emotions and will change constantly. I'd recomend it personally. Skitt :)

delta
2003-08-08, 10:44 PM
PlanetSide is a realistic mixture of first person action, tactical assaults, and online mania beautifullly tangeled togethor to form the best online game I believe the 21st century gamers has witnessed. When you purchase this game you will not be dissapointed and whenever you are not in Auraxis hunting down global domination you're fingers will itch to be back in the action.