PDA

View Full Version : New Unlearn ideas

Black
2003-09-29, 11:13 AM
I was thinking about this and talked to a few people about it yesterday. I was thinking about a way to gain BR and or CR faster by giving up a Rank say for example u want to get to cr1 since cr's are harder to get u would have to give up 2 BR for one cr. The other way around for BR, And also it will increase the number over time say your br15 cr3 (me) and u want to get to cr4 u would have to give up 4 br for 1 cr..... so the higher the cr the higher your unlearn ability has to be.

P.S: plz add stuff or fix anything i might have missed

P.s.s u would still be able to get to br20 with unlearning them

Ghryphen
2003-09-29, 11:30 AM
CR is credit for leading, if you aren't a good leader you shouldn't have it. Just what we need, a bunch of solo addicts with CR5 spamming global :)

Aen
2003-09-29, 11:56 AM
CR is credit for leading, if you aren't a good leader you shouldn't have it. Just what we need, a bunch of solo addicts with CR5 spamming global

'Nuff said.....

Happy lil Elf
2003-09-29, 01:05 PM
Except that CR isn't rewarded for being a good leader. It's rewarded for having people in a squad that you happened to start ;)

Indecisive
2003-09-29, 05:54 PM
Methinks they should limit Cont/Global usage.

Like. I dunno. One message every 15 min? :/

Incompetent
2003-09-29, 06:01 PM
well, then it would be absolutely worthless to commanders, and spammers would just shoot off some random message every 15 minutes

Jagd
2003-09-29, 06:17 PM
How bout set up a voting system so we can strip a command rank from useless twits?

Doppler
2003-09-29, 08:38 PM
At first i was gonna agree with you Jag but then i rememember that some asshole shot John Lennon just so because he was famous.

Jagd
2003-09-29, 09:10 PM
Hmm good point... That's why it would be a voting system, instead of a common pool Court Martial Pistol, available to those with standard assault.

Doppler
2003-09-30, 05:33 AM
Right but my point still stands the last thing we need is more politics in the leadership. I can see it now random idiots voting to decommand one guy just because *gasp* he's using command chat. Yes I know there are high CR retards and we all wish we could do something about them, well we do have the option, not listening. Put the person on ignore and never look back.