PDA

View Full Version : Color me a n00b...

Spee
2003-10-12, 07:56 PM
But is there an NC equivalent of DragonWolves?

:confused:

VashTheStamped
2003-10-12, 08:01 PM
my outfit on markov is good :D
NC
Name: freedom Corp

EDIT- thanks to hamma for web site hosting ;)

Spee
2003-10-12, 08:04 PM
I'm not in the market for a new outfit. I just wanted to know if there was anyone who knew a widely-known, Ub3r-1337 outfit.

VashTheStamped
2003-10-12, 08:06 PM
ahhh... ok... ;)

well-mines Ub3r-1337 too tho........

Spider
2003-10-12, 08:08 PM
Yea freedom corps is pretty good.

On the vanu side there's Ahriman Corps. On emerald.

Check em out if ya want.

JetRaiden
2003-10-12, 08:11 PM
well-mines Ub3r-1337 too tho........

dont flatter yourself vash.... ;)

sturmgrenaider is a widely known, strict uber outfit on emerald.

VashTheStamped
2003-10-12, 08:13 PM
how come your in blackhawks, advetizing sturmgrenaider? just wondering. ;)

and your just jealous of my super uber outfit.. :D

Black
2003-10-12, 08:22 PM
lol there is no other like Dragonwolves :)
Other then BOHICA

Spider
2003-10-12, 08:51 PM
Yes... Ahriman... :lol:

ZionsFire
2003-10-12, 08:55 PM
I thought Sturmgrenaider was Zergrenaiter?

Everay
2003-10-12, 09:02 PM
well, there is We Ourselves, with the lowest member count to highest outfit point ratio in all servers, and then there is Hostile Takeover, with alot of leaderboard on markov, and alot of colorful characters. on markov BTW

Mordith
2003-10-12, 09:30 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but Liberty on Emerald has the lowest amount of members with a lot of freaking outfit points. More than We Ourselves.

Happy lil Elf
2003-10-12, 10:15 PM
Liberty is probably one of the best if the the best NC outfit in the game in the game. Lots of very talented players there.

Mordith
2003-10-12, 10:31 PM
Yes, Liberty is very, very talented. I don't know about them being nice or having good personalities or whatever. But I know that I still have not killed one of them. And I would have got AdamPrater will he had his back to me but my keymapping for my mouse was screwed up and I couldn't fire, so he killed me. And I suck. heh.

Mordith

SkunkPunk
2003-10-13, 12:11 AM
ahriman is uber... like 8/10 of the top 10 vanu in it, very hard to join... but LD. gotta b the l337est thing out there, oh and *******... there pretty uber l337 haxorz

Sentrosi
2003-10-13, 02:16 AM
Other outfits measure themselves against the Dragonwolves. Why? Because, we get more out of less. The Dicepoint numbers didn't lie last week (10/5/03). We were #1 on Emerald as far as performance Rating.

If you want zerg, find any number of outfits that have over 100 members. You want quality and fun? Try to find a nice smaller outfit in the top 15 or 20 on either server.

Hell, all through Beta we stayed in the top 10 the longest.

Indecisive
2003-10-13, 07:15 AM
Reborn light is like that. apx 50 "active" members and we are in like #8 as vanu on emerald.

VA was kickass though. (Vanu Alliance) We were #10 with apx what 15 active?

VA had THE most points/player ratio. If they ever put in that ratio for calculating outifit ranking, VA would have been #1 no doubt. We were also increably good friends.

Unfortunatly, leaders felt as if we need more people, so we merged with Reborn Light. (Still thinking for a new name btw...) and some of the outfit members arnt as good as the average old VA player. Also we lost a few of our l33test members in the merge :(

But I still think RL has the most points per player ratio, at least for vanu on emerald, last time I checked with Dicepoint.

/shrug.

But all in all, from what I hear at least, DW= high output for low imput, so just look for any outfit like that.

I miss old VA :tear:

FireZ
2003-10-13, 07:58 AM
I'm not in the market for a new outfit. I just wanted to know if there was anyone who knew a widely-known, Ub3r-1337 outfit.

Impressive....were ub3r l337 and widely know :D

TheN00b
2003-10-13, 08:01 AM
hav u guys heard of an Outfit called LD? Vanu on Emerald it is. My brother's bets friend plays there.

TheRagingGerbil
2003-10-13, 09:01 AM
Don't make me bitch slap you Spee.

Spider
2003-10-13, 09:41 AM
Reborn light is like that. apx 50 "active" members and we are in like #8 as vanu on emerald.

VA was kickass though. (Vanu Alliance) We were #10 with apx what 15 active?

VA had THE most points/player ratio. If they ever put in that ratio for calculating outifit ranking, VA would have been #1 no doubt. We were also increably good friends.

Unfortunatly, leaders felt as if we need more people, so we merged with Reborn Light. (Still thinking for a new name btw...) and some of the outfit members arnt as good as the average old VA player. Also we lost a few of our l33test members in the merge :(

But I still think RL has the most points per player ratio, at least for vanu on emerald, last time I checked with Dicepoint.

/shrug.

But all in all, from what I hear at least, DW= high output for low imput, so just look for any outfit like that.

I miss old VA :tear:

Hmmm I think ahriman has got alot of those outifts beat. We are usually the 10th with 5 active members no including me since I quit PS.

Arakiel just came back prepare to see Ahriman shoot up in ranks... anyhow were like 11th or 12th right now. But hey I'm not complaining we got some damn good players. If we would have the number of people CDL had or that some of the outfits have we would be in the top ten for sure... but it usually takes time to accept someone... and they need to be good... wich doesnt explain my presence inside the clan.

:lol:

Indecisive
2003-10-13, 10:46 AM
Hmmm I think ahriman has got alot of those outifts beat. We are usually the 10th with 5 active members no including me since I quit PS.

Arakiel just came back prepare to see Ahriman shoot up in ranks... anyhow were like 11th or 12th right now. But hey I'm not complaining we got some damn good players. If we would have the number of people CDL had or that some of the outfits have we would be in the top ten for sure... but it usually takes time to accept someone... and they need to be good... wich doesnt explain my presence inside the clan.

AC was DAMN strict. Ive heard storys about that....and yeah, the old VA was like that. App, interview, ect. Trial period. But then we switched leadership and it like "OMG WEE NEED PPL" and then the legacy of the Vanu Alliance ended :(

Happy lil Elf
2003-10-13, 12:27 PM
Other outfits measure themselves against the Dragonwolves.

Meh, not all of them ;) I do wish there was a competition server though thats about the only aspect of Tribes 2 I really miss. Well...that and the jetpacks :p

JuSTCHiLLiN
2003-10-13, 01:22 PM
Dragonwolves sucked at T2.

Hamma
2003-10-13, 01:24 PM
We just didnt practice 7 days a week like the elitist teams did. We had fun with friends (like we do in PS) that's all that matters to us, not rank. (which btw we hit rank 5 on TWL in T2 thx :p)

As for n00b, what color is that exactly? :D

Happy lil Elf
2003-10-13, 05:11 PM
You know, I wondered that myself. I'll ask him tonight :p

TheN00b
2003-10-13, 05:29 PM
???

Manitou
2003-10-13, 05:33 PM
Dragonwolves sucked at T2.

Whenever I read posts like this one, I always fight the urge to reply. I guess it comes from taking these comments personally. JuSTCHiLLiN, your opinion is noted, thanks for the feedback. ;)

Happy lil Elf
2003-10-13, 06:05 PM
JC, we never even played DW did we?

Manitou
2003-10-13, 06:16 PM
I think we matched you guys in TWL once. If I remember, JuSTCHiLLiN was with +GoD+? Hard to remember, it's been a while. If that was the team, you guys tooled us pretty good, from what I do remember.

Hamma
2003-10-13, 10:25 PM
JC, we never even played DW did we?
You talking about T2 or PS? :p

Cyrus-
2003-10-13, 10:52 PM
Justchillin.. you're welcome to come duel me on tribes 2 anytime you want. Don't be surprised when your body happens to fly across the map.

Happy lil Elf
2003-10-14, 12:58 AM
T2, although I don't even remember if JC was in Tribe Matrix at the same time as me or if he was at all :lol:

NightWalker XI
2003-10-14, 03:32 AM
Ahriman Corps rocks!

Spider
2003-10-14, 05:44 AM
Yes yes they do!

www.ahriman-corps.com

or

www.ahriman-corps.com/forums

to get to the various sections of the chapters!

Spee
2003-10-14, 08:18 PM
Don't make me bitch slap you Spee.

Bring it. I'll REK you to death, you CR5 ho. :p

Hamma
2003-10-14, 11:27 PM
T2, although I don't even remember if JC was in Tribe Matrix at the same time as me or if he was at all :lol:
Ahh yes, JC was in Tribematrix, were you the smae name in T2? I met Jackass at UVA - I also helped out on his shoutcast show back in the day :)

DarkDragon00
2003-10-15, 08:46 PM
[TEAR] owns all, too bad we decided to split becuase of them spam inviting outfits! eh, having fun in d2a... BOHICA is the funniest.

SkunkPunk
2003-10-15, 09:47 PM
hav u guys heard of an Outfit called LD? Vanu on Emerald it is. My brother's bets friend plays there.

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im one of the leaders of LD. it rox, whos ur bros best friend?ingame whats his handle?

and quote on gohan... YES VA OWNED HARDCORE(i used to go by N1tro when i was in VA) the original 3 leaders were the best (frost flash n blaze) i loved it, then i got kicked cuz of soup and pesti i think... so i joined XoO with my bro and they got all strict and uptight so we banded off with some XoO members and made our own outfit... were startin to turn into a good outfit, we almost got 2 CR5s... its lotsa fun

Happy lil Elf
2003-10-15, 11:19 PM
Yeah I was our dedicated Shrike ho until we hit about 9 or 10 on TWL. At that point we had over 35ish people and there was either a practice, skrimmage or match nearly every night. It got to the point where I couldn't justify dedicating 5 or 6 nights a week to practicing and if you didn't show for most/all for them you generally didn't play in matches since we had so many who would indeed dedicate that kind of time to it, which makes sense. If I wasn't going to be playing in matches anymore the game kinda lost it's appeal for me so I sorta wandered off :p

No hard feelings in the end though, in fact Jackass and Neo were supposed to be captains of Immortalis Vita which is pretty much why I started playing PS :p. Like I said, in the end I just kind drifted out of the Tribe and spent more time on other stuff. I swear I don't remember playing Dragon Wolves though. Then again there's only one match that I really remember clearly, and that's the one that went into 7 overtimes :lol:

Happy lil Elf
2003-10-16, 10:39 AM
Wrong button >_<

TheN00b
2003-10-16, 11:01 PM
Shunkpunk, my brothers best friends name is Andy. and i dont know his in game handle