PDA

View Full Version : Cloakers Cloakers everywhere

Mudflap
2003-10-20, 12:12 PM
Has there been an increase in the number of infiltrators since the patch? Since the patch, I've seen at least twice as many cloakers as before.

Yesterday I saw one running across about 20 yards away, so I moved in to take him out, and two other cloakers came up on each side and killed me. I ended up figuring out that they were using one guy as bait. Had to plasma the whole lot of them, but they probably took out 20 guys or so before that happened.

DramaticFanatic
2003-10-20, 12:16 PM
:huh: It actually should be the opposite with the BP and the ILF radar. Maybe the people you encountered were working as a team.

Jagd
2003-10-20, 12:24 PM
Excuse me, in what way did the balance pass nerf cloakers? Thinkforyourself.

DramaticFanatic
2003-10-20, 12:28 PM
Excuse me, in what way did the balance pass nerf cloakers? Thinkforyourself.

Sorry, I think too quickly. :doh:

Edit : Too much reading the Official Forums.....

Nitsch
2003-10-20, 01:05 PM
After every patch people try a bit of everything to see if there are changes that were not announced. What you are seeing is probably all those people who dropped their inf suit cert a while back have re-certed again to see if it's worth a damn right now. Especally as VS, now that our knife doesn't glow and the beamer is ok now (not great, but it's not embarassing anymore).

I think you will go back to seeing fewer and fewer as the weeks plug along.

I'm really glad the deployable thing was fixed... I am having much more fun now that i can place my deployables more reasonably.

bryan25
2003-10-20, 01:12 PM
ya serious. when im playing my infil charecter with CE i can finally place my boomer mines near the enemy instead of away from them getting half the damage.