PDA

View Full Version : Graphic prob

Black
2003-10-26, 06:22 PM
Something REALLY pissing me off is that sometime when i get into the game the graphics REalLY fuck up i mean u see no textures at all only some buildings and its weird as hell anyone got any suggestions on what to do to help?

Rbstr
2003-10-26, 06:59 PM
no, try the new drivers for whatever video card you have, we need system specs and descriptions stuff to accuratly asses your problem

(you can see i'm gunning for tech mod)

Daleon
2003-10-27, 08:41 AM
Sounds like you don't have enough video memory. Are you playing something before PS?

If it happens often, reload the video drivers. You can also drop your video settings in windows video control panel. Take them off application preference and set the manually pretty low.

Also I've seen similar problems, and ppl had to just remove and reinstall PS.

Black
2003-10-27, 03:28 PM
^is that in the system thing then choose graphics in control panel to fix?

dscytherulez
2003-10-27, 04:48 PM
Actually depending on what vid card u have, did you install any new drivers lately? When i installed the new catalysts for my radeon that happened 2 me, i hadda reinstall the last driver.

More specs might help us a bit better too...

Daleon
2003-10-27, 05:35 PM
Post your video card and driver details.

To get to video control panel in windows:

Right click background > properties > settings > advanced > and look for whatever control panel you have based on your video card. You should have a group of settings for OGL and D3D games.

NoSurrender
2003-10-27, 06:18 PM
i had that probelm for CC the spawn buliding was not textured... rbster no offense but the person most likely to get it is daleon and then its either or me but ive been here alot longer than u...

Black
2003-10-27, 07:37 PM
Me got Geforce 4 ti 4200