PDA

View Full Version : Announcing "Homeworld" Before Auraxis Article

Biohazzard56
2003-12-21, 11:50 PM
Over christmas break i will be putting out an article. That will not focus on Auraxis but the homeworld from which the settlers of Auraxis came from. I hope to have this up in a little more than week. I have some really good ideas and i think you'll agree. Its about the rise of the Terran Empire.

Update: The series is going to be three part, with the first being the formation and the rise of the empire.

Here is a small preview of the First Part

Auraxis, a relatively newly colonized planet already engulfed in a full scale war. Emerging from a primitive settlement into a base of operations where Empires can gather forces to accomplish their goals through force. But how did it come to be this way, before the crash of the wormhole that orbits Auraxis? Here is the history that will pave the way to our future.

It all started a millennia ago, the Terran�s People Party saw the world as if it was in Anarchy. It seeked to unify the world under one banner, waging war for nearly 200 years finally accomplishing victory. Hundreds of billions dead, the Terrans finally conquered. The signing of the Declaration of Constancy, declaring that Terrans were sovereign and ruled all nations. The Terran Empire brought peace only through the absence of war set aside by weary nations. And all was good before the corruption of the empire. When all that was good would be undone by leaders that would rather see power in their hands rather than those of their people.

BUGGER
2003-12-22, 12:43 AM
Cant wait! :cool:

Biohazzard56
2003-12-22, 12:46 AM
Teaser Posted Above, i decided to do this cause more needed to be done other than strategy guides.

2003-12-22, 12:47 AM
I hope the TR all die in the end!

Gigabein
2003-12-22, 01:00 AM
I imagine the homeworld will be somewhat oppressive for the average citizen. Government invasion into the private lives of every citizen... bar codes on the forehead... weekly food ration stamps... loads and loads of inefficient, wasteful beauracracy... every person assigned to their job by the government.

Biohazzard56
2003-12-22, 01:03 AM
prequel, if your still fighting terrans in planetside right now then it wont happen. But if i had my way id take all their MCGs and pounder MAXs, and give them some skilled players.

HawkEye
2003-12-22, 02:19 AM
i cant wait for the storys :)

Black
2003-12-22, 02:20 AM
I hope the TR all die in the end!
traitor ;)

EVILoHOMER
2003-12-22, 04:09 AM
yeh everyone knows vanu own! on werner how many fucking times hav we won in a row lately lol!

TeraHertz
2003-12-22, 04:35 AM
Vanu on holiday = scary.

The "mature players" are all off work and they all play Vanu :D