PDA

View Full Version : where to enter cc-info ?

Mark100
2003-12-29, 09:59 AM
I tried to post this in the official forums, but it tells me im not subscribed user, so i cannot use this forum.

where can i enter my cc-information?
all i can do is starting the launchpad..

After successfully entering the Account Key, you will then be presented with the various subscription methods that you may use to play PlanetSide.

I dont come to the subscription methods because i dont have the account key.
i dont get the account key because i didnt enter my cc-information in the subscription methods.

Mission impossible ?

Mark100
2003-12-29, 11:29 PM
no, this thread is no joke.
no, i dont use drugs or anything familiar.
no, i dont cheat this honorful community.
yes, i have a heart for youngsters, og�s and cold cats.

So please, help me

Ait'al
2003-12-30, 01:24 AM
Theres a seprate login for the website with the same info as your ps acount. did you log go to planetside.com log in and then select the forums to see if it works. You should be able to use your account name and password form PS even if you havent signed up for hte free acount with planetside.com. There should also be a sign in thing on the forum. You dont be loged in automatically if you in game, i dont think? but always use your account name and password form the game, i think. 8)

If will always tell you your not a subscribed user if you try to post without being logged into the forum 8)

2003-12-30, 01:52 AM
I am lost.

Mark100
2003-12-30, 02:53 AM
well, im logged in into the official ps-forum with my sony-station-account, my nickname is shown to the upper left, and when i try to post i get message that i need to be a subscriber of planetside.

the sony-station-account is all i have, im not able to use forum or get an account key, and there is no way to use a payment method for ps as far as i see, so i posted here for help)

Ait'al
2003-12-30, 03:19 AM
Oh yea you ahve to have an active acount and with the 30 day trial you have to put in a valid credit card number even though it doesnt charge it, unless you go over the 30 days. After you put in a credit card number they will send you an email with the cd-key. Or something like that.

Mark100
2003-12-30, 10:24 AM
cool genius, we get closer.
i do have to have an active account.
or something like that.
thats all i want and i try it really hard.
mate, its honorful that u try to help, but you shouldnt if u need help yourself :D

HELLO IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE TO HELP MEEEEE

Ait'al
2003-12-30, 11:33 AM
dick head you ahve to tell me how you have an "active account" without a cd key. Getting the free acount form the website is not an active acount! Ya understand now!

You have to be paying for planetside through cash or through free trials succesfully started! If you dont pay you dont play! Or talk on there forums thats the way they do it! and "active account" is not the free one with sonys website!

And if your trying to enter credit card info you have to buy the game install it and subscribe through there site. this can be done through the instalatin in think or goint to

"MY ACCOUNT!" for you illiterates so i hope you can read this!

Oh and you have to have the game and the cd key to do this! It will explain itself when you get in there!

If you cant play planetside you cannot talk on the forums. If you can, then just go into my account and look for where it says credit card info and you can change or enter it!

Mark100
2003-12-31, 01:25 AM
so i need the cd-rom for the win-xp 30days free trial ?

i see.
and the download of 1.5 gb and installation of the game ?
why should they offer this huge download of the whole game, when i anyways have to buy the cd ?

ZionsFire
2003-12-31, 01:28 AM
so i need the cd-rom for the win-xp 30days free trial ?

i see.
and the download of 1.5 gb and installation of the game ?
why should they offer this huge download of the whole game, when i anyways have to buy the cd ?

:rofl:

Mark100
2003-12-31, 01:34 AM
well zionsfire your smilie means nothing, its no argument, no fact, nothing i asked for and nothing anyone can use for anything.

Aital, pls read the following:

After your 30 days are up, there's no need to buy the game, because with this exclusive deal, you can keep playing for just $12.99 per month!

Do they say i need an active account to play the trial ?
And if you think about it: why should they offer a trial to ppl who already bought the game and have an active account ?
trial is to make curious or greedy for a game, right ? not necessary to hook a fish thats in my basket m8.

Ait'al
2003-12-31, 03:06 AM
Dude the fucking DL is a fulll version and it comes with a cd key after you put in your credit card number for the game!!!!! they send you and email. An active acount refers to someone who is currently signed up to play and has given them ther credit card number, IE someone who can get in the game and play it!!! The free sony account on there webpage has nothing to do with there forums for planetside!]]

THE TRIAL IS AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT!!! you have to do all the same things you do when you use a version you bought at the store to use it and you use it after words unless you actually feel like buying a damn new version at teh store!

Mark100
2003-12-31, 09:52 AM
the download doesnt come with any key and if u remember i cannot enter my cc-info anywhere.

sorry im tired of the crap-soucer in your head now. u tell in each posting something else, and u dont care if its logical or if it makes sense. i just wanted help in here, only help, and not an insane youngster filling my ears with shit.

Ait'al
2003-12-31, 04:09 PM
NM!!! Did you try going into my account and going into profile i think it is. My billing was for station store but it might also have stuff for accounts. They changed the damn site some time ago and they use to have pictures of hte game titles and you would click on hten to see you billing info for each game! but.... i dont know where that is now. Theres also a help thing on the site did you look in it for billing info or the free trial?
Other people have been having problems with the trial and someone said they put in there account info somewhere and got an email for the cd key.

And nvm the billing info thing has subscription on hte sidebar.

Maybe if you didnt start insulting me i would make more sense. 8)

Have you even tried loging into the game?

http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/misc/dlx/planetside/index.html

Enter your e-mail address, click the "Play PlanetSide" button, and you'll be instructed on how to use our GameSpot Secure Delivery Network to receive your download. Shortly thereafter, you'll receive an e-mail with your unique registration code. This code allows you to access the trial version of PlanetSide

Once you receive your PlanetSide registration code, you can create
an account at www.station.com (http://www.station.com/) to play the game!

LEARN TO READ!! And im probably older than you! 8)