PDA

View Full Version : Boo-yah!!

MilitantB0B
2004-02-09, 08:45 PM
Woo-freakin-hoo! After fighting tooth and nail for months I finnaly got my new computer working. In honor I am playing video games on it ALL night tonight!!!

Sorry for this stupid thread, but I'm just soo freakin happy.

This computer has been such a bitch to put together. Problem after problem after problem and FINNALLY its done. Thank you God!!!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Onizuka
2004-02-09, 08:46 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I know how it feels

MidnightDave
2004-02-09, 08:55 PM
Congrats man, welcome to the killing fields! :evil: :evil: :cheers:

Rbstr
2004-02-09, 08:56 PM
Wo0T what is it?

martyr
2004-02-09, 09:07 PM
and what happened to it that caused breakage to begin with?

Corrosion
2004-02-09, 09:37 PM
wb Bob

AztecWarrior
2004-02-09, 10:01 PM
He JUST managed to put the Celeron on his motherboard. He hasn't overclocked it to 450 yet, the fan hasn't come in the mail yet.

EineBeBoP
2004-02-09, 10:03 PM
/me steals bob's new computer.

fear bitch ;)

Grats, I'll be joining you at the end of the school year! (If i can keep my grades up)

Edit: Woot! Just got Lock On: Modern Air Combat to work! The --errr "Cd" was "scratched" heh.

Corrosion, that burning program you had me Download was useless. Good Ol' Nero saved the day.

AztecWarrior
2004-02-09, 10:12 PM
/me steals bob's new computer.

fear bitch ;)

Grats, I'll be joining you at the end of the school year! (If i can keep my grades up)

Edit: Woot! Just got Lock On: Modern Air Combat to work! The --errr "Cd" was "scratched" heh.

Corrosion, that burning program you had me Download was useless. Good Ol' Nero saved the day.
How's LO-MAC? I loved IL-2, and the LO-MAC demo seems good.

EineBeBoP
2004-02-09, 10:33 PM
Haven't really played, just watched a demo of a dogfight, looks sweet but lags so far. (damn crappy cpu) Didn't play becasue SOMEBODY Corrosion has my joystick.

Kahn
2004-02-10, 01:33 AM
Wow so do you three all go to the same school?

Anyway, I was wondering what you were doing spending so much time on PSU instead.

Squeeky
2004-02-10, 01:46 AM
Yes they do. And they have anal sechs in the locker rooms.

OneManArmy
2004-02-10, 02:12 AM
Yes they do. And they have anal sechs in the locker rooms.

well obviously.. I mean he's still going on about how good corrosion is. I mean he was all like "oh man corrosion, only you can have my joystick, infact i consider it yours, anytime you want to play with it jsut grab it"

MilitantB0B
2004-02-10, 01:54 PM
and what happened to it that caused breakage to begin with?
!@$*@!#*%!@$&%*!@*#$*

The problem is back. :mad:
I thought it was fixed but now it is just another problem.
My house is set up with a wireless network to network out the houses cable internet computer to all of the computers of the house. The problem is with the recent eddition of my computer. My computer is on the third floor and the transmitter is on the first floor. My computer will have no problem getting on the internet at first, but after a few minutes it will stop receiving information and only sends. It still says I have a good connection but I cannot access the router or use the internet. If I turn the router off, then back on, it will work for a couple more minutes but stop again/ Any body have any idea what this could be?
Also, all the other computers in my house are getting internet just fine 24/7
Thanks in advance.

Rayder
2004-02-10, 02:03 PM
Move said transmitter to 2nd floor?

MilitantB0B
2004-02-10, 02:31 PM
Move said transmitter to 2nd floor?
That isn't an option, we could only get the cable modem to work on the first floor.

Besides, I don't think that is the problem, cause I always get a good signal, the router just stops talking to my computer after a couple of minutes or somehting. Really weird.

Rayder
2004-02-10, 02:37 PM
Hit it a few times... and if that doesn't work get a new one. You can always use the old for target practice or something. Maybe test your WMD?

MilitantB0B
2004-02-10, 03:52 PM
Hit it a few times... and if that doesn't work get a new one. You can always use the old for target practice or something. Maybe test your WMD?
I have already changed out both the router and my wifi access point several times with the same result...

Me not happy... :(

Everay
2004-02-10, 06:43 PM
what wavelength is your router on, and are there any portable phones on the same floor around it? i belive one standerd is 900mhz. the other i dont remember.

MilitantB0B
2004-02-10, 06:52 PM
what wavelength is your router on, and are there any portable phones on the same floor around it? i belive one standerd is 900mhz. the other i dont remember.
We have a portable phone, but if that where the problem everyone in the house would be having this problem, instead of just me.

Everay
2004-02-10, 07:28 PM
ok, my last suggestion, is to get stronger anteni, mabey a directional antena, from your comp aimed at the router, but thats over kill. im pretty sure radio shack has them, or try compusa, their floor people will know what the fuck theyre talking about, bestbuy people wont.

MilitantB0B
2004-02-10, 07:48 PM
WOO HOO! I found the source of my problems. My bios had some sort of weird power saver feature that turned off my PCI cards (stupid motherboard). Problem fixed, allnight gaming session relocated to tonight, see you on the battlefeild. ;)

Everay
2004-02-10, 08:00 PM
which game? and if ps what server? and what name?

Rbstr
2004-02-10, 08:01 PM
Good, now Specs plz!

EineBeBoP
2004-02-10, 08:01 PM
Grats, now you can take the link outa your sig :p