PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds: Not just for people any more

Unregistered
2002-10-25, 05:13 PM
If they'd only known how very tastey their fries really are.....

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Northeast/10/25/offbeat.mcdonalds.deer/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A pair of deer interrupted the lunchtime rush Friday at a McDonald's restaurant in Washington when they smashed through a plate glass window and pranced around the store, a fire official said.

Four women suffered minor injuries -- including abrasions to the head -- as they tried to get out of the animals' way, fire department spokesman Alan Etter told CNN.

The women were taken to a hospital. One of them complained of chest pains.

Etter said the deer jumped through a 4- by 6-foot window about 11 a.m. and walked through the dining area and the kitchen.

One of the deer jumped back through the window and escaped. Etter said he saw the animal running nearby about an hour later.

The second deer suffered severe cuts, so animal control workers tranquilized it and took it away to try to treat its wounds, Etter said.

He said he did not know how seriously the deer was hurt.

Etter said the injured deer appeared to be an adult. He said he did not know anything about the other deer.

He said he did not know what caused the deer to jump through the window.

Hamma
2002-10-25, 05:47 PM
:rofl:

Nohimn
2002-10-25, 07:17 PM
:lol: I see a lot of weird things on CNN. One article was about a psychopathic woman who killed over 4000 birds on the endangered species list!

Noxx
2002-10-26, 12:00 AM
Is it just me or was that a poorly written article? It sounds like it eas written by a eight year old.

Shiver
2002-10-26, 04:42 PM
:rofl: Noxx

Zarparchior
2002-10-26, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Noxx
Is it just me or was that a poorly written article? It sounds like it eas written by a eight year old.

:rofl:
Well... we are talking about the same profession that posts articles for The National Enquirer. :D

Unregistered
2002-10-28, 11:37 AM
CNN deffinatly needs to fire it's proof reading staff. I find typos in their storys all the time.