PDA

View Full Version : Something for pilots to think about

Mazelmavin
2003-01-31, 04:45 PM
The Nano Dispenser is a large repair device that is held similarly to a two-handed assault rifle. A soldier can repair any damaged object, MAS, or vehicle using the Nano Dispenser, and uses reservoir points for fuel when repairing. The Nano Dispenser requires an Advanced Engineering certification in order to utilize its functionality. It uses a replaceable Armor Canister for fuel.

So, if you want to pilot a "skeeter" and be able to repair it as well, you are definitely a dedicated pilot. Because if you bail out, your AMP isn't going to hold up.

On another, slightly related topic. I wonder if other equipment will have this drawback (riflesize). If med applicators were like this, you would see more dedicated medics and less rambo's who don't need a squad "because I can heal myself, yo".

Something to think on.

LunarWarrior
2003-01-31, 04:48 PM
they will probably disable anything handheld while piloting, so u might have to land, repair then go back up in the air

Mazelmavin
2003-01-31, 04:58 PM
:confused:

Just to sure, I don't want anybody to think I meant that you could repair while flying. But thanks for clearing that up for anybody who didn't know.:D

obskure
2003-01-31, 05:07 PM
omg lunarwarrior you whore
<-----pimpdogg

Airlift
2003-01-31, 05:41 PM
I'm pretty sure that yes, the med pistol works the same way, only for people.

Mazelmavin
2003-01-31, 06:00 PM
But they will be pistols and not rifles. Thats a big difference.

Flameseeker
2003-02-15, 10:35 AM
:banplz: :nazi: :mad: