PDA

View Full Version : Vanu, Unite, Only Together can we rise

Tageness
2003-02-01, 09:56 PM
Fellow Vanu members,

I am the first commanding leader of Sovereign Knights ~SK~.

I am asking that regardless of outfit/clan/faction we join up to ally against our two opposing empires. We must realize that we are in it for each other, not for selfish reason. Unlike regularr online games, where you posses great items and artifacts, with in this game, we posses nothing that we can not immediately achieve after death. Once we realize this, we can work in unison. Please at least consider this offer. We should take our battle approach through intelligence, wisdom, and patience. Unlike many of the youngsters who have no patience, running in guns blazing with out thinking, or hiding back, gaining experience, but only looking out for them selves. Please Consider this people of Vanu, our very fate, rests upon this realization.

Tageness ~SK~

TeamR
2003-02-01, 10:11 PM
Its just too bad that the New Conglomorate pain train is gonna run right over you.

:p

Fire_Monkey
2003-02-01, 10:18 PM
NC all the way baby!
:ncrocks: :vssucks:

obskure
2003-02-01, 10:26 PM
u patsy NC bitches can burn in the pits of hell ;)

:trrocks:

Yogi
2003-02-01, 10:36 PM
Vanu's gonna get it's fuck smashed.

Camping Carl
2003-02-01, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the vanu are constantly outnumbered. It seems like a lot of people (including me) will focus primarily on killing vanu scum, rather than TR/NC.

FuLLxCLiP
2003-02-01, 11:19 PM
umm why did all u nc jerks come in here he wasnt asking for u and the vindicators will help wipe out all the nc scum

OH and the vanu practices quality over quantity we expect to be outnumbered it dosent matter ;)

Kullbay
2003-02-01, 11:36 PM
Just something I've noticed. The population of these boards is a very small percent of who's actually going to be playing the game. Really in no way does it show how populations will be on release. It really just shows that the more 'vocal' people are going to be in TR/NC.

Also, if it is true and we (the Vanu) are going to be outnumbered, it just gives more reason for us to rise up by working together rather than spreading our forces.

"Superior tactics result in dead enemies."
Taken from the Vanu Sovreignty MAX concept, this is basically correct. It is also what we wish to use in our battles against the TR and NC. By organizing the empires' attacks instead of having everyone running off in random directions.

If any Vanu are with us feel free to respond in this thread, or by one of the following e-mail's.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Malkis/Kullbay Co-Leader of the Sovereign Knights

LesserShade
2003-02-01, 11:46 PM
Well it's hard to say, but if those polls that they were running on the 3 empires websites are even close, it seems like people are probably going to be spread fairly evenly across the board.

ABRAXAAS
2003-02-02, 12:05 AM
NC will pave the way to freedom using the corpses of all those who dare stand in our way .
We will not fade into the night ,we will light the sky's with raw fire power, a beacon of light and hope for all who are opressd.
from vanu armour to the terrans usless gogles ,nothing will protect you from the might of NC lust for freedom from opression
and extinction of the human race.

To all those who stand in our way ,your days are numbered on this planet ,not even a re'gen tube will provide releif from the death you will suffer again and again ,untill you break down and delete yourself from this world to no longer feel the burn of our
military might ........and.........and you suck :D ok im running out of things to say but you get the idea :love:

Sjekso
2003-02-02, 12:15 AM
Isn't it ironic that the Terran Republic fight to detroy the so called "technology worshipping" people. Where the Terrans fight to destroy the technology that keeps reincarnating them after they die. the Vanu technology helped create the matrix respawning tubes.

The New Conglomorate...These people i will avoid killing, i do not see them as a threat for they want what we (The Vanu) want. Freedom. We thought about just leaving Auraxis, but we realized that the Terran Republic had dedicated themselves to our destruction. There for we must act to destroy the Republic.

The New Conglomorate, i will only fire on if they fire upon me, anything else i will never engage them. Even though the game will never allow us to end the Tripple Threat War. I will try to help the NC as much as i can (i.e. giving them info on TR positions, TR forces, Engagements between the TR and VS, etc.) anyway to help them survive.

I respect.. no no.. admire the NC. some may say they are gorrilas. Bezserkers without a cause. Violence is all around us, and they were smart enough to adapt this into their culture. Those are always preparing for war are the most deadliest enemies, for they will be the first to strike first blood.

Good Luck NC .............and........... Get Ready TR...We're Coming For you.

Sj

Bighoss
2003-02-02, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Sjekso
Isn't it ironic that the Terran Republic fight to detroy the so called "technology worshipping" people. Where the Terrans fight to destroy the technology that keeps reincarnating them after they die. the Vanu technology helped create the matrix respawning tubes.

The New Conglomorate...These people i will avoid killing, i do not see them as a threat for they want what we (The Vanu) want. Freedom. We thought about just leaving Auraxis, but we realized that the Terran Republic had dedicated themselves to our destruction. There for we must act to destroy the Republic.

The New Conglomorate, i will only fire on if they fire upon me, anything else i will never engage them. Even though the game will never allow us to end the Tripple Threat War. I will try to help the NC as much as i can (i.e. giving them info on TR positions, TR forces, Engagements between the TR and VS, etc.) anyway to help them survive.

I respect.. no no.. admire the NC. some may say they are gorrilas. Bezserkers without a cause. Violence is all around us, and they were smart enough to adapt this into their culture. Those are always preparing for war are the most deadliest enemies, for they will be the first to strike first blood.

Good Luck NC .............and........... Get Ready TR...We're Coming For you.

Sj

Your too complicated. For me I'm just gonna shoot it if I don't like it.

I'm really gonna figure out what team I'm gonna be in the game. I want to be NC but my friend who is the driver of my buggy duo wants to be Vanu cuz it will hover buh I dunno

Sjekso
2003-02-02, 12:44 AM
Im not complicated. Im just open-minded. I do not judge people on what others have told me about them. Except, when you lie. When you lie is the time that i have no respect for you, when i will stand ready to be the one who will put two in your chest, and one in the head, then your dead :D

Im a philosopher, a lover of wisdom. Im a lover not a fighter, just a lover with a vengence.

Sj

Bighoss
2003-02-02, 12:47 AM
Im not complicated. Im just open-minded. I do not judge people on what others have told me about them. Except, when you lie. When you lie is the time that i have no respect for you, when i will stand ready to be the one who will put two in your chest, and one in the head, then your dead :D

Im a philosopher, a lover of wisdom. Im a lover not a fighter, just a lover with a vengence.

Sj

I think everquest might be a better game for u

(NOT TRYING TO PICK FIGHT)

ABRAXAAS
2003-02-02, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Bighoss
I think everquest might be a better game for u

(NOT TRYING TO PICK FIGHT)

ohoho thems are fightin words pilgrim :D

Sjekso
2003-02-02, 12:51 AM
I played everyquest for 2 years, got boring, Plane of Powers sucks ass. When everyone kept wanting to cyber, got really really boring...

Any more advice BigHoss?

P.S. thanks ABRAXAAS :)

Bighoss
2003-02-02, 01:02 AM
I played everyquest for 2 years, got boring, Plane of Powers sucks ass. When everyone kept wanting to cyber, got really really boring...

Any more advice BigHoss?

Everquest got gay when u realized that the whole point of it was to click the attack button and hope u win. I realized this at level 34 with my dwarf warrior so I deleted my character and took all his items with him. God how that last hour was great torturing all the low levels saying hhmm what should I do with my 5k plat before I delete this character... never have seen so much squirming and begging in my life !

I don't know all the answers, I'm not the super Genus everyone thinks I am so I took my own time to help you out. These links should give you plenty of advice

http://freeadvice.com/
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/mleone/web/how-to.html
http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/
http://www.doh.gov.uk/traveladvice/
http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~lrd/advice.html
http://yahoo.liveadvice.com/
http://www.fin-info.com/
http://teenadvice.about.com/mbody.htm
http://www.ai.mit.edu/~shivers/diss-advice.html
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~markhill/conference-talk.html
http://www.aap.org/advocacy/releases/disastercomm.htm
http://www.serviceleader.org/advice/
http://www.genealogy-search-advice.com/

those should help ya out:D:thumbsup:

Sjekso
2003-02-02, 01:04 AM
AHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whispers to ABRAXAAS*... can i borrow your shotgun for a moment? i have a Terran Soldier who needs his brains splattered all over the walls :D thanks

Sj

Bighoss
2003-02-02, 01:09 AM
I am sad:tear:

I took my own time to find people willing to give u advice and u want to shoot me. (a lot of people want to I think your a majority)

Sjekso
2003-02-02, 01:13 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sad for you. I thought the majority wanted to stab you to death, not shoot you.

NeoTassadar
2003-02-02, 01:19 AM
We will, more than likely, be outnumbered, because people tend to take things at face value. The possibilities of the Vanu weapons/armor/etc. are not as obvious as TR's and NC's. However, this gives us two subtle advantages: since enemy forces will be larger :scared:, they will have more difficulty with organizing/communicating/obedience, regardless of how many guns they bring to the fight. Second, their commanders are more likely to take things at face value, making them especially vulnerable to stealth and blitzkrieg tactics (which Vanu seem designed for)
:vsrocks:

txMaddog
2003-02-02, 11:04 AM
Well if the Vanu are outnumbered think of the bonus Exp we'll get. :D

I have nothing against the NC (it's not personal, just business) but those TR scum must die! Their ugly, mass produced armor with no style just screams 'Kill me for I am UGLY!!'. :cool:

Anyone else notice that the NC armor kinda looks like the armor form the Judge Dredd movie?

Zatrais
2003-02-02, 11:33 AM
I can't wait to unload a barrage of lead at you NC and VS traitors.

Loyalty until Death!

thegame109
2003-02-02, 11:45 AM
I'm torn between NC-my first choice and TR-Second..Because i like the nc and there plight but i want to become a MAX and am not sure which of the TR,NC MAX will be more uber.

Bighoss
2003-02-02, 04:07 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sad for you. I thought the majority wanted to stab you to death, not shoot you.

I don't get u you ask for advice and I give you some places to get some and then u threaten me:scared: My god what are these forums coming too:confused:

LesserShade
2003-02-02, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by txMaddog
Well if the Vanu are outnumbered think of the bonus Exp we'll get. :D

I have nothing against the NC (it's not personal, just business) but those TR scum must die! Their ugly, mass produced armor with no style just screams 'Kill me for I am UGLY!!'. :cool:

Anyone else notice that the NC armor kinda looks like the armor form the Judge Dredd movie?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. TR uniforms are hella sweet

The Eternal
2003-02-02, 04:39 PM
you guys scare me sometimes, Why do all my Vanu Team-Mates have to Be Such Fruit Cakes... I'm going to Just Take the Grief points cause i just can take these People...

Bighoss
2003-02-02, 05:54 PM
:clap:

Sjekso
2003-02-02, 06:31 PM
:vsrocks: :ncrocks: :trsucks:

Wow maybe i should just become a reporter for the AGN. Guess you guys are right, a philosopher shouldn't be a killer...only a vigilante. :D

:P~ :P~ :P~ :P~ :P~ :P~ :P~

SandTrout
2003-02-02, 07:14 PM
Don't worry Eternal, I'm sure I'll be pulling my share of grief points by shooting ABRAXAAS in the head for stupidity.

Kyonye
2003-02-02, 07:40 PM
as i've said before, "Victory is in the eye's of the Vanu".

SandTrout
2003-02-02, 08:13 PM
And shotguns and in the hands of the Conglomerate.

Eat it Vanu skum :sniper: :borg:

Bighoss
2003-02-02, 09:02 PM
:vsrocks: :ncrocks: :trsucks:

Wow maybe i should just become a reporter for the AGN. Guess you guys are right, a philosopher shouldn't be a killer...only a vigilante. :D

:P~ :P~ :P~ :P~ :P~ :P~ :P~

I demand u thank me for the advice websites I got for JOO

Goldfox2020
2003-02-02, 11:07 PM
Vanu lovers should be whipped by the blue smiley of death :P
:vsrocks: :whip: :ncrocks:

FuLLxCLiP
2003-02-02, 11:09 PM
umm that would hurt anyway join vanu :D

Camping Carl
2003-02-02, 11:09 PM
:vssucks:

Sjekso
2003-02-03, 01:20 PM
BigHoss, when you ask yourself why a knife is sticking in your spine rendering your crippled with a Vanu painting you with his Thumper, then you will know i got my revenge :).

Zatrais
2003-02-03, 01:23 PM
Unite all you want Vanu, just saves me the trouble of running after you!

Muahahhaha

:trrocks:

Sjekso
2003-02-03, 01:27 PM
Zatrais.. when you use your MAX's special ability locking you down onto the ground... well.. :) that'll make it easier to paint you with my Thumper :D dont have to worry about you moving.

Zatrais
2003-02-03, 01:29 PM
To bad you'll be shreaded by the wall of lead comming from me..

muahahaha

AI MAX > Infantry hehe

Sjekso
2003-02-03, 01:34 PM
who said i would be on the ground :P ... just open the back of a galaxy and lob a few rounds your way :D

usal
2003-02-03, 03:48 PM
Strong word's vanu...you shall learn to fear the legion..

Crimson Sun
2003-02-03, 04:27 PM
I will :dance: on the graves of the TR and NC. Now can we get back to the forum thread topic...

:vsrocks: :ncsucks: :trsucks: