PDA

View Full Version : I need a Smoke.

Unregistered
2002-10-29, 04:06 PM
So I've been smoking a pack a day for the last 15 years of my life, and I am finally quitting.

It's been 2 days now, and I am increasingly becoming more agravated with my surroundings. Hell the Easter Bunny could come by and give me the winning lottery numbers and I'd proably smash his face with a brick.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't ever start.

Manitou
2002-10-29, 04:09 PM
:eek:

:love: Dane!

Unregistered
2002-10-29, 04:12 PM
Think I went to far when I flamed that moron in the other forum?

Zarparchior
2002-10-29, 04:23 PM
Ugh. This makes me glad that stuff has never appealed to me in the first place... Don't like the feeling of having to depend on anything.

Kudos to you Unreg! You r0c0r! And as that guy from the Waterboy said, "YOU CAN DO IT!"

Nohimn
2002-10-29, 05:06 PM
My gamps started smoking when he was 7 years old, and pretty much quit immediatly when my sister was little, and told him that it was bad for him. How sweet...:(

Unregistered
2002-10-30, 10:34 AM
OMFG.

Day 3 is not starting well.

I am liable to kill people by the end of today. To make things worce, last night I was at home and went to eat dinner when POW! the lights go out. So I sat in the dark for about an hour waiting for the lights to come on only to discover that my T1 is down, and I am getting no single from my DSL.

Imagine me withdraling from Cigarettes and the internet at the same time. It wasn't pretty.

Hamma
2002-10-30, 11:12 AM
im guessing chairs and shit were flying around

Unregistered
2002-10-30, 11:15 AM
Naw.

I did go outside and yell at the PG&E crew for fucking up the lights in the first place, and I'm gonna yell at some Earthlink people later.

Hamma
2002-10-30, 11:21 AM
hotT

my DSL service was down last night, in fact it was down in my whole state :p

Unregistered
2002-10-30, 11:25 AM
Well mine hasn't worked in a while and I have been meaning to call and yell at them, but I only keep it for a back up, and I never remember that it's not working unless the T1 is down.

Odds are that I'll get home tonight, the T1 will be up and I'll forget all about wanting to yell at earthlink.

Flashingfish
2002-10-30, 06:01 PM
Did you just stop, just like that?
I may have no experience in quitting smoking, but I would presume if you just smoked less and less every day, then it wouldn't be so stressful.

Oh and I don't really have much respect for people who smoke, but quitters are better =]

Hamma
2002-10-30, 06:07 PM
ph34r teh Cold Turkey

Unregistered
2002-10-30, 06:33 PM
You can't really smoke less and less each day. Ihave tried it and it doesn't work. There are real physical withdrawl symptoms that make you need to smoke.

If I had them I would not have the will power not to smoke them, but since I don't have them I can maintain enough will power not to buy them.

Rayzer
2002-10-31, 11:11 AM
The worst is when you see someone smoking in a movie, then your body is like:

"I waaaaaannnnttt one! Yummmmmmmeeeeeyyyyyy!"