PDA

View Full Version : Tweak me baby!

RubbedWrongly
2003-02-03, 11:37 AM
So..tweak me out here. I've been thinking about my charecter layout, and was just hoping for some suggestions:

1. Armor (better than standard) that will allow me to pilot just about anything..but mostly a Galaxy.
2. A weapon that will serve as both anti-people as well as some anti-vehilce
3. Implants that boost any parts of my role as a Medic/Shock Trooper/Pilot

Any tips would be appreciated.

Oh yeah: :wantbeta: :wantbeta: :wantbeta:

diluted
2003-02-03, 11:44 AM
depends what empire you'll be when it comes to weapons(as well as several other factors).
just use medium armor - most versatile - until we get more detailed information just read up on these things.

edit-perhaps a punisher

RubbedWrongly
2003-02-03, 12:36 PM
I am 100% Terran Republic. Thanks man. :cheers:

Kyonye
2003-02-03, 12:38 PM
I am 100% VANU baby. so thank you

Alucard
2003-02-03, 12:43 PM
Vanu sucks hard ones

Zatrais
2003-02-03, 12:49 PM
1.) Agile

2.) Punnisher

3.) uhm, second wind, audio amp and zoom implant

RubbedWrongly
2003-02-03, 01:47 PM
Thank you. :hug:

:domotwak::wantbeta:

ZeroMasters
2003-02-03, 02:54 PM
1000% NC, and when we own you all, you will all be my slaves

Toimu
2003-02-03, 03:36 PM
1.) Agile

2.) Punnisher

3.) Regeneration/Second Wind and any other 1 or 2. Just read about all the implants here (http://www.planetside-universe.com/content.php?p=sdImplantInfo).

Lexington_Steele
2003-02-03, 04:10 PM
Agile exosuit is the armor for galaxy pilots. If you aare not piloting you want reinforced armor.

As far as guns, you might want to get a feel for some of them in the game first.

You don't need regeneration because you can heal yourself. Second wind would be good as a medic, so you will revive if you die (asuming you might be the only medic).

The Zoom implant should be nice.

For you third, personal shield might be nice for a shock trooper. I don't know if the personal shield will negate the second wind ability since you need to use stamina (if you used all your stamina up on your shield then you might not beable to use second wind).

Fire_Monkey
2003-02-03, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by ZeroMasters
1000% NC, and when we own you all, you will all be my slaves

... I'm NC and We Real New Conglomerate are about freedom, not makin the TR bastards our slaves, they will be dead.

Fire_Monkey
2003-02-03, 04:45 PM
... no offense Hamma and other PSU staff

Jaged
2003-02-03, 07:07 PM
I will tell you what I told some other misinformed NC guy...

You----->:trrocks::whip:<-----Me

Fire_Monkey
2003-02-03, 08:19 PM
I'll tell you something else...

Me=Soldier
You=Recruit
;) :) :) :)

Jaged
2003-02-03, 09:15 PM
Well my sig is cooler than urs :p

Toimu
2003-02-04, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Lexington_Steele
You don't need regeneration because you can heal yourself. Second wind would be good as a medic, so you will revive if you die (asuming you might be the only medic).

I thought medic kits had a certain number of times you could use it. It wasn't unlimited. But your stamina regenerates, then the Regeneration Implanet will let you turn stamina points into health points.

Second Wind

When a soldier is on the brink of death, the Second Wind implant automatically strips Stamina away to boost Health to safer levels. After each use, a recharge period must elapse before Second Wind can be used again.

So a shock trooper might want both Second Wind and Regeneration Implants.

Lexington_Steele
2003-02-04, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Toimu
I thought medic kits had a certain number of times you could use it. It wasn't unlimited. But your stamina regenerates, then the Regeneration Implanet will let you turn stamina points into health points.

So a shock trooper might want both Second Wind and Regeneration Implants.
You can carry more medical canisters to heal yourself then. Have a max cary some medical canisters. Have some medical canisters in the trunk of your vehicle. Why have a implant that is redundant with one of your abilities?

Second wind, on the other hand will prevent you from reaching death and allow you the oppurtunity to heal yourself the rest of the way. If you die, there might not be another person with an advanced medical cert that can revive you.

Regarding using both, I am not sure you can use second wind if you have used up all your stamina regenerating.

Tobias
2003-02-04, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Alucard
Vanu sucks hard ones

And last i heard you swollow ...oh .....burn....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Kyonye
I am 100% VANU baby. so thank you

:stupid: