PDA

View Full Version : K/D stats

Madcow
2004-08-26, 04:18 PM
I've been noticing some times when my kill stats just don't update properly, but I'm trying to figure out if there are more that I'm noticing. At times my Dicepoint kill stats are about double what my display is showing.

1. Vehicles/passengers. I seem to get 1 or 0 kills for any vehicle regardless of how many people are in it. Down a full Galaxy? A kill. Destroy a full Prowler? No kills.
2. CE. If I am on a cont that I've laid CE and they get a kill, but the kill is too far away to show up in the kill spam. The xp will show up in the kill spam, but no credit for a kill.

Any others?

Lartnev
2004-08-26, 05:11 PM
Well the 1 kill thing for vehicles is because you get a kill stat for the vehicle and not for how many people were in it. It's to do with the merit tracking system or something. As for the 0 kills I dunno.

ORANGE
2004-08-26, 05:48 PM
I notice that my kill stats sometimes don't update when I kill NC sometimes

Madcow
2004-08-26, 05:55 PM
The CE one confused me forever. I assume that a squadmate had gotten the kill a far distance from me, because you'll sometimes get those xp spurts that don't have kill spam attached if they aren't close enough to you. Then one night I'm getting those xp spurts and I'm solo. I opened up the stats window, and I had kills on there that just weren't listed in my k/d ratio. I can only assume it was deployables at a location I had left.

Queensidecastle
2004-08-26, 07:05 PM
They also do not update if you kill people while in a Phalanx turret

ZAYZAY
2004-08-26, 10:41 PM
I notice that my kill stats sometimes don't update when I kill NC sometimes

this has nothing to do with the topic but, thanks for the sig! :)

kreeten
2004-08-28, 10:58 AM
What's been happening to me lately is that my first two or three kills don't even register at all; and some of my spit kills are giving me xp, but credited to spitfire turret even when i'm no more than twenty feet away.

Lartnev
2004-08-28, 01:32 PM
I wonder if spitfire kills are supposed to be counted?

KeviN
2004-08-28, 02:20 PM
They should be

Wraithlord
2004-08-28, 04:59 PM
hmm, I'm a dedicated CE, I can tell you that the kill stat does not update when mines kill vehicles, it updates when you kill a person or max with deployables however, but not vehicles