PDA

View Full Version : You all know that TR is gonna pwn.

Jaged
2003-02-09, 02:28 AM
C'mon all you VS and NC people! Just admit it, you know that the TR is gonna make you wish you were never born. Who can argue with the black and red, not to mention the goggles? TR has the Prowler baby! While ur stupid Vanguard gets one shot with its 150mm, we already emptied two 100mm into your weaker armour. Thats a total of 200mm! :rolleyes: We also got the larger numbers, according to the official poles we got more peeps than you, HA! Dont say that it's quality over quantity, cause you have no way of knowing wich empire is going to have the better players. Oh yeah, and plus they got me! :rock:

Ludio
2003-02-09, 03:11 AM
Well the Vanu have me and as Ludio's Law states:

Jaged^100 < Ludio

So I don't think the Vanu will have any problems with the TR, we will schedule your destruction right after lunch. And be glad you're not the NC, they get taken out before breakfast.

You get a whole 6 hours or so to live longer than the NC! Be happy! :D

Jaged
2003-02-09, 03:14 AM
NOOOO! The men in purple spandex are comming! RUN AYAW! Oh, wait, they suck. No need to fear.

Saint
2003-02-09, 03:19 AM
Jaged you talk way to much trash for a spamming soldier.

Saint
2003-02-09, 03:20 AM
And the Vanguard will rule the fields, all TR players will be trying to hack em I guarentee it.

OmnipotentKiwi
2003-02-09, 03:26 AM
This thread=Stupid :trsucks:
Saint=Hypocrite :ncsucks:
Me=:spam:

:vsrocks:

Jaged
2003-02-09, 03:32 AM
Don't call it stupid, it's the truth. And why would any self respecting TR want to hack a Vanguard? We don't settle for 2nd best.

Maus
2003-02-09, 05:25 AM
its a proven fact that in expnding crosshair games spray and pray does not work, so have fun with ure horribly innacurate cyclers and miniguns. Nc all the way =)

Zatrais
2003-02-09, 05:43 AM
Yeah but Maus you're forgetting that the sheer volume of rounds those throw out makes up for the inacuarcy... espesially when you have more of them together =)

But hey, whose gonna run around and fire a minigun... that would be stupid. Standing still or crouching will make more sense, course your easier to hit then.

Besides i also think that the weapons (cycler, minigun) will get alott of rounds out before the crosshair/circle gets overly big. Not like you can run around whit a Gauss or a Jackhammer and expect to be acurate (that would abit to much don't you think). VS has the advantage here ya know, low recoil penatly for them so they can fire more accuratly longer.

Sputty
2003-02-09, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Maus
its a proven fact that in expnding crosshair games spray and pray does not work, so have fun with ure horribly innacurate cyclers and miniguns. Nc all the way =)
Have you never playd a gmae like that? You never just "spray" yo always launch a burst of shots then stop. Burst. So on and so forth. Also, I could say shoutguns reciol will be so massive that aiming it will ne useless. Heh, doin't make vague generaliztions like that. Also, vehicles won't have huge recoil I'm pretty sure.

Flashingfish
2003-02-09, 07:20 AM
This is just stupid. If any empire starts "pwning" they will be nerfed to maintain balance and make it enjoyable for all. :D

Tobias
2003-02-09, 08:27 AM
Vanu will pwn the TR because we have better weapons, better players, cooler armor, cooler vehicles, Hot Vanu chicks, and Lasers. The TR has fat dancing ladies. The Vanu also have more spoons then any other empire.

RabidPlatypus
2003-02-09, 08:33 AM
you're forgetting the fact that terran republic suck

Maus
2003-02-09, 08:52 AM
excuse me sputty, but since when has spraying been bursting? take CS for example, u grab an ak, and anything further away than 5 feet u spray at aint gonna die. The point zat made about a cycler/minigun been able to let off more rounds than a gauss b4 its crosshair expands too much makes sence. However, accurate fire with weapons such as the gauss at close range will be easy if ure actually trained in decent fps's, take the new rainbow 6, raven shield, spraying in that barely works either, and it does teach u to single shot, or else you do die.

Also, the recoil on a shotgun is not massive, only light shotguns actually give alot of kickingback, the jackhammer is a beast of a shotgun, 3 barreled and very heavy i imagine, the recoil on that will be inconsequential, as you will already have it tracking ure enemy by the time ure ready to fire your next shot.

I can imagine alot of combat is going to take place indoors, which is gonna be one hell of a bloody place to fight in to be honest, however, outdoor combat is gonna play a major role in this game, and i do believe, from watching video's of a punisher on full auto, ppl that think TR will rule because of the sheer volume of fire, i'd say are mistaken.

FearTheAtlas
2003-02-09, 08:53 AM
I think the NC and VS should team up on the TR, blow them all the way to the sun, then rule the world equally :)....this could be the fact I just dont like the TR aka Nazis :nazi::trsucks:

weeeee :spam:

Deadlock
2003-02-09, 11:43 AM
a problem with ur prowler jaged... theres only one 100 mm gun, there are 2 12 mm guns, hardly a match for the vanguard... check the vehicle part of psu

Sputty
2003-02-09, 11:45 AM
There's two. Check the Pic. There are 2 chainguns and 2 cannons

Zatrais
2003-02-09, 11:48 AM
Deadlock:

http://www.planetside-universe.com/media/viewer.php?img_id=162

http://www.planetside-universe.com/media/viewer.php?img_id=164

count the cannons.

Deadlock
2003-02-09, 12:19 PM
may fault, stop the flames... i was readin the bio not lookin at the pic

Jaged
2003-02-09, 02:56 PM
Lol, your all gonna be singin' a different tune when you get pwned by the TR.

Dethbolt
2003-02-09, 03:24 PM
...the game isnt out yet....we dont know the battle implications...we dont know the game physics...we dont know what main combat will be like...and your saying TR will "pwn"?... I hope all TR will be like you...arrogant and dim.. you will come over the cest of a hill on vanu land with all those cannons blazing and it wont help you a bit because we're ll a mile away picking you off while you fuitily spray at our towers in the distance

Sputty
2003-02-09, 03:27 PM
No need to flame like that and at the smae time flame others who play as TR. He wasn't serious I'm sure.

Zetre
2003-02-09, 05:57 PM
i kinda hate how people make threads like this, and turn other threads into this constantly. Sure, there isn't that much to talk about, but they are really stupid posts all around. I personally want to have characters on all empires, because i wish to see all of the abilities and stuff. Just quit posting stuff like this please, or do it in the lounge or something

Bighoss
2003-02-09, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by RabidPlatypus
you're forgetting the fact that terran republic suck

ITS BACK:D

Kadreal
2003-02-09, 06:26 PM
NC and Vanu can just team up and squash you like a bug! the vanu will give NC the technology and NC will give vanu the beer!
:vsrocks: :trsucks: :ncrocks:

Zetre
2003-02-09, 06:31 PM
haha, the beer, i was thinking powerful hardware, but beer sounds good. Nothing is more powerful tham 100 intoxicated soldiers. I don't understand why NC has the most powerful hardware, aren't they really underfunded. hmmmm, strange

Nohimn
2003-02-09, 06:42 PM
because it's a game twit :rolleyes: