PDA

View Full Version : Screen Shots

Red October
2004-09-03, 02:24 PM
Some of you may recollect that I had some Comp issues after I built it. Thought I had it under control. But approxitmately 2 weeks later, it died. Turns out the motherboard was a baddy. After it was replaced, some things didn't work correctly and I had to reinstall in some instances. One of those things was Planetside. Works fine, no problems....except since that time, I've never been able to take screen shot. Its not a big deal, but on occassion...I want it. Does anyone know what to do?

TheN00b
2004-09-03, 02:30 PM
Uh, if you're looking for the key, it's the +/= one. But if there's a bug which makes that not work, then I have no idea what to do.

Red October
2004-09-03, 02:48 PM
the "+/=" key? O_

Dude....I used to use the Print Screen key! And it Worked! I'll have to try it tonite....

ps. I feel like such a noob.

MattxMosh
2004-09-03, 04:18 PM
the "+/=" key? O_

Dude....I used to use the Print Screen key! And it Worked! I'll have to try it tonite....

ps. I feel like such a noob.

You probably binded the Print Screen key for screen shots and forgot when you reinstalled?

or does it save settings to the character?

Electrofreak
2004-09-04, 05:57 AM
Nah, I did that too for a while after playin SWG.

I remember one awesome night on Test, cool shit with the Battle Islands a few weeks back when they first went on the test server, I was takin screenies of some awesome action... with the Prnt Scrn key. Was wonderin where all my shots were when I got out of game and checked my folder. Only after a few days when I went to fix somethin in keymaps did it occur to me that it was the "=" key.
:doh: