PDA

View Full Version : Godraige

Raige
2004-09-10, 03:41 PM
http://psforums.station.sony.com/ps/board/message?board.id=psmarkov&message.id=85431&no_redir=true

Comments?

Madcow
2004-09-10, 03:58 PM
Never seen you play so wouldn't pretend to know what's true and what's not. I will say that you pretty much have to expect it since you proudly come from a clan that has been repeatedly caught cheating. It's no different than the fact that I can't stand them letting those SG morons back after catching them cheating.

With that being said, I've seen the video on the OF of LITHlUM and his buddy cheating with the AMP like that so I know it can be done. Again, I don't know that you did it but I do know that an AMP hack exists after seeing the FRAPS.

The fact that you feel the need to call attention to it also speaks volumes, but that's for another day.

Queensidecastle
2004-09-10, 04:09 PM
I saw someone in standard shooting an amp like this the other day. He wasnt shooting at anyone and I was just watching the tracers of the bullets but it made me VERY suspicious. I hung around for a bit but he didnt fire it again so I let it go. This hack must be common and spreading

Madcow
2004-09-10, 05:30 PM
Queenside, skim the main OF (Planetside Discussion?). In the first few pages you'll see the proof of cheating thread. It's amazing, 2 cloakers AMPing people like that. One of the two of them doesn't become more visible when he fires either. 0 COF bloom on full auto. Ridiculous.

Thunder_Hawk
2004-09-10, 09:43 PM
well, i just went into Vr and tried using single shots with the amp. Just by clicking at a certain speed, you get a very good rate of fire with no CoF bloom. i was able to kill rex/agiles in 3-6 seconds (just saying one onethousand, two onethousand, not the best, anyways). it doesn't accually take very many hits to kill rex with the amp, only half a clip. you would realise that seeing as the gun you spray and pray. at long ranges however, the gun is inaccurate accounting for the 3 second gap between my longest and shortest kill. If you don't believe me, go try it yourself. I was amazed at how effective it was.

test "data" i only shot at enemies with FULL health at about 30-50m away, for learning the number of shots to kill rex, i used a closer target to make sure they all hit. For more accurate data, use FRAPs or whatever.

Plase note, i am unsure if he cheats or not, but just talking about how the amp can do something it not supposed to do is like the first person getting rocketspamed, the rockets are for tanks, not grunts! Hell, in CS, i could out snipe people with the Para when they had Scouts and AWPs. (don't hijack the thread, these are just examples)

SkunkPunk
2004-09-10, 10:36 PM
they talk enough shit

Madcow
2004-09-11, 03:00 PM
Here's the original movie that I mentioned, please don't try and say they're burst firing and explain it away. This is just brutally obvious.

http://www.planetsidemovies.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=730

Interestingly enough, somebody links to a page with a movie of Godraige cheating using an AMP and a Rocklet rifle, but the page seems to be down. Que sera.

Black
2004-09-11, 03:39 PM
i could careless if hes cheating as long as its not on emerald server

Madcow
2004-09-11, 06:18 PM
Okay, I saw the video of Godraige 'cheating'. Looked like controlled fire on the AMP to me, didn't look anything like the other video.