PDA

View Full Version : Sturmgrenadier Throws the Gauntlet

Jaruuk
2003-02-11, 10:23 PM
The command staff of SG has developed a growing concern that our members will not be able to fully enjoy the game due to lack of serious opposition on our server.

We have decided to commit to the East coast server as a New Conglomerate army. In hopes of gathering formidable opponents we are issuing this challenge. We highly encourage any large and sufficiently organized outfits to commit to an opposing faction on the east coast server to provide us with an adequate challenge.

While we understand that several of the smaller squads may protest that we aren�t giving them their due, we would like to remind them that we will be able to place as many people on target every night as they will have listed on their rosters. All of our people will be joined through Teamspeak and dedicated to the concept of teamwork.

We look forward to welcoming those groups that have what it takes to step up and take the challenge. Few will have what it takes in terms of numbers and organization. Do you really think you can challenge us? The Gauntlet is down!

Command Staff SG Planetside

TheGreatCarbini
2003-02-11, 10:32 PM
yes yes your badass blahblah whatever go sit in the corner.

Flameseeker
2003-02-11, 10:32 PM
Hmmm, from what I saw on the Official Sony Forums, all you TR and VS can sleep at night. People saying *bump* and *punt* and "we pwnzprs u all!" doesn't impress me. I'm an NC pilot, but I will be on US Central. Fear Central NCers, not eastern. And SG, please stick to Official Forums, where troll posts like this are acceptable.

MrVulcan
2003-02-11, 10:44 PM
ahhh ive found another wingman :cool:
CU in battle flameseeker :cool:

I think that there will be a large amount of people in the central server, esp early on. Coming very close, if not going over the east server. I think that once the game gets going in the long run though, that there will be more people in the east server than the others by far.

Doobz
2003-02-11, 10:50 PM
ill try not to get too trollish here, but these "we're badass" things just make you like like jackasses.

dont post them here

Fire_Monkey
2003-02-11, 11:05 PM
I'm Central NC too, hope to see ya'll out there.

SpaceDrake
2003-02-12, 12:39 AM
I do so detest trolling, but I can't resist at this point. Sturmgrenadier has been pissing me off ever since they showed up and started spamming hither and yon saying how incredibly uber they are. THIS takes the cake - they're so arrogant as to assume they've already won?! Please, for the love of all that is holy, shut up and stop spamming. Come back here with such high talk when you actually have something to show for it.

Forgive the flame, PSU guys, but... grrrr...

CystmGlytch
2003-02-12, 12:46 AM
well im glad that my NC outfit will not be playing on the east coast server....because well I would probably defect just so I could get kills off every last one of the SG's

afex
2003-02-12, 02:40 AM
i find it amusing that you are saying you'll need a challenge before you even know how good you are.

edit: you not your

BLuE_ZeRO
2003-02-12, 03:02 AM
I think everyone finds that amusing afex.

Validuz
2003-02-12, 03:06 AM
I found it amusing that anyone even bothered replying to this gay 12 year old thread. I hope this type of stupid shit doesn't overwhelm PS.

Whacko
2003-02-12, 06:55 AM
Well SG is a Force in wwiionline, TO bad they can't control their own members from spamming...a good group deserves better than that now they already are getting a troll type reputation that doesn't sit well with the playerbase already, could it be they have no UBER organization as they state, do those people that talk smack even read their very own guidelines?...
Seems to me SG has now become a force that will suffer due to the childish acts of it's own members......
hmmm maybe SG upper brass should quell this.

Diego
2003-02-12, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Flameseeker
Hmmm, from what I saw on the Official Sony Forums, all you TR and VS can sleep at night. People saying *bump* and *punt* and "we pwnzprs u all!" doesn't impress me. I'm an NC pilot, but I will be on US Central. Fear Central NCers, not eastern. And SG, please stick to Official Forums, where troll posts like this are acceptable.

Ouch ;)

I do have to give it to SG, they have quite the syndicate going for them, and are doing a good job with there large gaming clan. But I have learned, along side many others, is you cannot rant about how much you "own, pwn" and all that just simply because the game isn't out, and none of us (Except a few lucky people, such as Hamma, and the new-coming Beta Testers) know how the game works, except for what we've read. We all need to truley play before we can rant on how good we are. The day you go and whomp a large outfit/base or whatever will be the day I believe what you say.

I'm not insulting your Clan or Gaming Syndicate, but I'm just telling you what I've learned... Good day..

Ludio
2003-02-12, 07:09 AM
The outfits on servers will be the exception, not the rule. If you have 6000 people on a server not all of them will be in an outfit (I would guess 25 %). And most of those will be composed of only one or two squads. Most base assaults will be lead by indie commanders who make a squad on the fly. The large outfits will be more powerfull, but not having another huge outfit on a server isn't going to mean jackshit. If they end up kicking too much ass then the other sides will organize, its a fact of life.

This is just another example of migration from the official forum to PSU forum. I loved the shoutcast, but is this the punishment we have to live with for it?

Whacko
2003-02-12, 07:12 AM
Simply Put....SG should stop doing this.

http://www.1stfj.com/public/whacko/agd.gif