PDA

View Full Version : My question to my fellow floridians and southern californians.

I Hate Pants
2004-12-08, 12:19 AM
It just hit me, why are you all inside infront of your computer? You guys have the luxury of all year round warm weather. Hottest chicks in the continent and palm trees growing in your yard.

I mean if I lived in Miami, Tampa Bay or San Dieago I probably wouldn't have ever bothered with computers. I'd be outside enjoying myself and hanging out with hot girls. But since I live in Canada and only get 4 months of t-shirt weather. I spend most of the cold season indoors figuring out something to do. Hence I got myself into computers.

Squeeky
2004-12-08, 12:24 AM
Bleh, too many Bro's and Bro-Ho's in San Diego. They make me sick. They are the people with 500 inch lift kits on their rangers, trucker hats, and facial piercings. GAH!

I :love: my computer.

Besides, outside is scary :scared:

I Hate Pants
2004-12-08, 12:31 AM
Sound like Skater punks. There not a problem here. It's the wigger infestation in my nieghbourhood that driving my friends and I mad.

They walk around looking for fights. They hang out infront of the theatres on friday and saturday nights. And thats where the shit hits the fan usually.

I derailed my own thread............

Lonehunter
2004-12-08, 03:00 AM
It's the wigger infestation in my nieghbourhood that driving my friends and I mad.
I'm beginning to have the same problem around me, an extremely redneck area too, it's causing quite a stir.

Fragmatic
2004-12-08, 03:06 AM
Sound like Skater punks. There not a problem here. It's the wigger infestation in my nieghbourhood that driving my friends and I mad.

They walk around looking for fights. They hang out infront of the theatres on friday and saturday nights. And thats where the shit hits the fan usually.

I derailed my own thread............

Same problem in limeyland.

_-Gunslinger-_
2004-12-08, 03:26 AM
OH GOD, not the black culture! Seriously just tell them to buzz off. If they get violent just say "dude not looking for a fight, however if you push me, I will find you in school and put 3 9mm bullets into your scull." I said this multiple times to "Wiggas" in chicago. They said I didnt have a gun, stoped saying that once I showed up strapped one time ;)

ChronoSphere
2004-12-08, 08:03 AM
I hope you were joking about taking a gun to school.

Kam
2004-12-08, 08:58 AM

Kyonye
2004-12-08, 11:36 AM
HEY.......New York City has hot girls too!!! :flamemad: :D :D

Squeeky
2004-12-08, 01:59 PM
There are very few wiggers around here. And the few that are around here get harassed and beat up by everyone.

BTW, Bro's != Skater Punks. Skate'rs hate bro's, bro's hate skaters. And Skaters > Bro's.

Bro's wear Volcom, Hurley, etc... but have never stepped foot on a board.

Skater's wear them because they do skate/surf

ViperGTS
2004-12-08, 02:09 PM
There are very few wiggers around here. And the few that are around here get harassed and beat up by everyone.

BTW, Bro's != Skater Punks. Skate'rs hate bro's, bro's hate skaters. And Skaters > Bro's.

Bro's wear Volcom, Hurley, etc... but have never stepped foot on a board.

Skater's wear them because they do skate/surf
Same thing here. Only we call the posers. They wear etnies for the fucking fashion. I have skate shoes....but I fucking skate. God I hate these people :P

martyr
2004-12-08, 02:11 PM
it's too hot out.
we're still running the air conditioning.

Indecisive
2004-12-08, 02:51 PM
it's too hot out.
we're still running the air conditioning.

^

Triggar
2004-12-08, 03:37 PM
Yeah, when I was living in Buffalo or Manhattan or London, I used to groan about the rain and the gray skies and the fact that I had to wear a coat all the time.

Now I live in Florida where the heat is relentless. You know how during the summer when you get into your car after it's been in the sun all day? It's that oppressive, all the time.

So yeah. If you're outside for longer than 10 minutes, you sweat, you get dehydrated, and you want to faint.

Being inside at the computer > Being outside where it's 86 degrees on December 8th

I Hate Pants
2004-12-08, 04:03 PM
Well I love the really hot weather. Better than having to walk outside in subzero weather that gives any guy mono nut.

The weather sucks here too right now. Cold, wet, raining all week, grey and the trees are all ugly looking.

I only like it when it snows before and during the holidays. After that it becomes a curse.

Triggar
2004-12-08, 04:12 PM
I do have to admit, opening the shades in the morning and seeing a bright sunny day is pretty nice. Sometimes, it's even "nice" out - days when the humidity is low and the sun is up, it's lovely, and we do appreciate days like that and try and go for walks and such.

But day after day after day of not being able to wear black, not being able to wear those sweaters we came to love growing up, having to run the a/c EVEN IN DECEMBER, and feeling sweaty and prickly? It's maybe nice for a day or two if you're on vacation from, say, Canada. But living in it every single day is, for lack of a better expression, bloody miserable!

xmodum
2004-12-08, 04:49 PM
Its getting cold in my part of Florida, northern, by Alabama. Yes, its a red-neck area, my family is full of red-necks, and everyone in this damn town thinks they're black >:(

And for the girls, well, if you ahve seen my pic you would understand.

Wraithlord
2004-12-08, 05:12 PM
I live in northern california, its a far different story up here, even on the coast its miserable most of the year :D, but as an added bonus its hot as effing HELL in the summer too.

:/

AztecWarrior
2004-12-08, 06:48 PM
It just hit me, why are you all inside infront of your computer? You guys have the luxury of all year round warm weather. Hottest chicks in the continent and palm trees growing in your yard.

I mean if I lived in Miami, Tampa Bay or San Dieago I probably wouldn't have ever bothered with computers. I'd be outside enjoying myself and hanging out with hot girls. But since I live in Canada and only get 4 months of t-shirt weather. I spend most of the cold season indoors figuring out something to do. Hence I got myself into computers.
Heat sucks.

Salazar
2004-12-08, 07:19 PM
Not only is it hot, but theres like 80 percent humidity in the air; which IMO, makes it 10x worse. Now California has it good, 85 degrees, dry air, mmm...

Xanthos
2004-12-08, 07:24 PM
yeah I Hate Pants.. im kinda in the same boat...i live in the desert or west texas...lubbock, texas. the only things to do here is hmm..go to the movies..the gym and computer...that is pretty much it. we have the craziest weather too...it rained, snowed, and rose to the 80's in 1 week (we only get like 18 inches of rain or so a year). im gunna move outa this place wen i get to college..its a nice place to grow up in but really boring..every major city is 6 hours away (dallas - el paso) and maybe 10 or so hours away from the gulf