PDA

View Full Version : The god damn fucking bitch!

Giovanni
2004-12-11, 12:29 AM
You know that girlfriend of mine? Yeah that's right the one I was about to leave etc. etc.

Well I just learned the whole truth from a couple of real friends I still have left. The bitch apparently kissed a friend of mine kept whining because I wasnt treating her right, so says the fucking 240$ bracelet on her arm and the constant words of affection!

Here's the whole story, she went out to a bar for her birthday and drank a bit. I couldnt go because I wasnt 18 at the time and anyways she got around to my friend and told him I was treating her bad etc. and when her friends left she kissed him and they made out. Anyways she was playing with him and told him 3 weeks later she was going to stay with me but she kept crying to him to keep his attention on her. He talked to her and felt bad but told me today like 5 minutes ago on the phone he's a very good friend and didnt want to fuck my first serious thing even thought I wanted to dump her! But now that he came out and said it I feel like killing her.

Oh there's also the incident in her basement at a party a couple of weeks ago. I don't like partying all that much so I went to bed early with a headache and she took another guy to a room and kissed him for so long before another friend caught them and he as well went with the other guy (Jon) and waited for him to tell me to say it as well.

I've been getting reports from a good number of people I know that still talk to me about her and each and every minute that passes I want to choke the life out of her and see her face as she tries to gasp for air, as she tries to hold on to the last shreds of life that remains in her body!

I wasted 10 months of my life on her and even if I was to dump her soon I feel so bad, I am pissed beyond belief I'm shaking and I want to cry but I'm not able to... I have never cried even when my father had killed himself... I'm just so pissed.... I can't stand it!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUCK!!!!!!!!!

martyr
2004-12-11, 12:30 AM
told you so.

edit: sorry though, that sucks, whether you were planning on ending it or not

Triggar
2004-12-11, 12:34 AM
That bitch!

Get the bracelet back and dump her.

Hey, saved you the guilt trip, eh?

GeneralRazor
2004-12-11, 12:39 AM
Am I the only one that has friends outside of these threads?

Sorry.....Dump her......

Find mutual love.

Infernus
2004-12-11, 12:40 AM
You could always join my team... we need a shortstop, and a new pitcher.

oddfish
2004-12-11, 12:42 AM
if you can, dump her whilst making a scene. girls hate being emberassed. what a bitch. i hate girls that cheat when they're in serious relationships. it's one thing to sleep with other guys when you're just fuck buddies, it's another thing to do shit with guys when you're WITH someone. what a cunt. dump her ass, and like Trig said, get the braclet back. Pawn that sucker off, get money for your time, sorta..

Triggar
2004-12-11, 12:42 AM
No your team has enough players! :lol:

Seriously:

[01:32] <PSU-Triggar> Giovanni, girls are stupid, get the bracelet back, pawn it and get The Sims 2

Jaged
2004-12-11, 12:47 AM
Damn man that sucks.

martyr
2004-12-11, 12:49 AM
dump her ass, and like Trig said, get the braclet back. Pawn that sucker off, get money for your time, sorta..

no way - ebay. post the whole story on ebay with the sale, the internet loves an ebay auction with a good story. and pics.

oddfish
2004-12-11, 12:51 AM
no way - ebay. post the whole story on ebay with the sale, the internet loves an ebay auction with a good story. and pics.
BRILLIANT!

Triggar
2004-12-11, 12:55 AM
The man's got a point.

GeneralRazor
2004-12-11, 12:55 AM
:summons Snoop to put da "pimp hand" smack down on dat azz:

ObnoxiousFrog
2004-12-11, 01:04 AM
:summons Snoop to put da "pimp hand" smack down on dat azz:

My hand is on my forehead, and I'm waving my head back and forth and sighing.

martyr
2004-12-11, 01:04 AM
omg, i totally know this one!
wait...

you're at a ... a dave matthews band concert!!

GeneralRazor
2004-12-11, 01:06 AM
:summons anti-internet text girl: like you know who ^^^^

edit: one above martyr

xmodum
2004-12-11, 01:07 AM
.......are you high on gasoline fumes? Please die.

ObnoxiousFrog
2004-12-11, 01:08 AM
:summons anti-internet text girl: like you know who ^^^^

edit: one above martyr

I really don't get this whole text thing, when all you write is text and I'm known for my dumb pictures and the spamming therein.

GeneralRazor
2004-12-11, 01:10 AM
I really don't get this whole text thing, when all you write is text and I'm known for my dumb pictures and the spamming therein.

cool dude

you win!

xmodum
2004-12-11, 01:12 AM
Razor, please unplug your computer, throw all of it into the trash, and run into a volcano. That or never post here again. I dont get you, either you're just a little dick or you're truely bored, either way, stop posting shit.

GeneralRazor
2004-12-11, 01:14 AM
Razor, please unplug your computer, throw all of it into the trash, and run into a volcano. That or never post here again. I dont get you, either you're just a little dick or you're truely bored, either way, stop posting shit.

Well, your too friendly. And thanks for trying.

As whole.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeneralRazor
2004-12-11, 01:16 AM
here comes the next attack I guess, because I said something?

Triggar
2004-12-11, 01:19 AM
http://img107.exs.cx/img107/4463/moskau9cb.gif

Everyone either take a deep breath, take a Xanax, or close your browser before Dsptakglakjglkjalkjglkja Khan comes to your house and steals your cats.

xmodum
2004-12-11, 01:22 AM
I dont own a cat. I own a dog, who will not get off his lazy ass for anything other than food. Damn dog

Triggar
2004-12-11, 01:22 AM
pics:

xmodum
2004-12-11, 01:25 AM
*sigh* Well, no pics now, ill try to give you some later, he is like a....well....I dont know what he is, all I know is that he is a white dog with black spots, not a dalmation (sp?), too shaggy. And he always looks sad/depressed.

starbum
2004-12-11, 01:56 AM
My cat is pregnant if that says anything - kittens in the coming month!