PDA

View Full Version : Deciphering jackasses

Sabinius
2004-12-20, 11:36 AM
At lunch today, I ahd time to think on account that most were
off on some trip... I was getting an ice creamy bar, and the usual
druggies at the table next to it who get beaten by there parents
and spend all their money on mariugna and are spending their whole life
trying to be as big of a dick to as many people as possibly. And of course with their homophobic selves, they teased me and called me gay.
So I thought, what would they say if I asked them, "Why do you do
this to people?" Sadly, its not that easy to talk to someone as stupid as them. Most likely the result of smoking weed everyday of your pathetic life. I just want to know what their reasoning would be for being such a jerk.

Anyone wanna try this at your school/college to a jock?
I need answers

Hezzy
2004-12-20, 01:39 PM
what

MattxMosh
2004-12-20, 01:47 PM
Deciphering jackasses...

What the hell did that say?

Sabinius
2004-12-20, 03:53 PM
sighzor

xmodum
2004-12-20, 04:03 PM
I hate people like that, fucking druggies need to die.

Red October
2004-12-20, 04:09 PM

"Deciperhing Jackass's"

You know, you should put that in the quote database....

PSU: Decipering Jackass's

MrShooter
2004-12-20, 04:11 PM
I hate people like that, fucking druggies need to die.

xmodum
2004-12-20, 04:18 PM
God damn, get past his spelling, stop derailing the thread please.

DeepStrikeck
2004-12-20, 04:24 PM
Those kind of people just have serious self-esteem issues and like to insult other people to make themselves feel big, tough and cool. The best thing to do that will bug the crap out of them is to be nice to them, even after being made fun of by them.

Sabinius
2004-12-20, 05:38 PM
Those kind of people just have serious self-esteem issues and like to insult other people to make themselves feel big, tough and cool.

But I want to find out, what they think they're doing
they may not realize what there doing is incredibly annoying
and stupid, so it may actually open their fuckign drugged up eyes,
and I'll correct my spelling, sorryies =P
or I cant edit it

Any moderators fix my crappy frist post spelling? pleasE?

Hezzy
2004-12-20, 06:50 PM
At lunch today, I ahd time to think on account that most were
off on some trip... I was getting an ice creamy bar, and the usual
druggies at the table next to it who get beaten by there parents
and spend all their money on mariugna and are spending their whole life
trying to be as big of a dick to as many people as possibly. And of course with their homophobic selves, they teased me and called me gay.
So I thought, what would they say if I asked them, "Why do you do
this to people?" Sadly, its not that easy to talk to someone as stupid as them. Most likely the result of smoking weed everyday of your pathetic life. I just want to know what their reasoning would be for being such a jerk.

Anyone wanna try this at your school/college to a jock?
I need answers

I can't really change the post, so I'll rewrite it.

At lunch today, I was getting an ice creame bar. I passed a table full of jocks, who are most likely beaten by their parents. Don't forget the possibility of them abusing solvents. They called me gay. I didn't say anything back to them though. I was considering asking them "Why do you do this to people?" Sadly, I doubt they would understand me, because they're obviously stupid. After all, they are beaten by their parents. They're bound to suffer some sort of mental disability, right? I wonder why they are so mean to me.

I am not bitter at all. I swear it.

Anyone wanna ask a jock at your local school/college that question? I would like answers.

Here's my 2 pence.

"Jocks" act like arseholes because they're insecure about something or other. It's mostly the fact that they are jealous of smart people. They can't figure out the stuff smart people do, so they do somthing they can do, which is mostly work out, and play sports. They then eventually figure out that they're bigger and stronger than the smart people. They're still bitter about not understanding what smart people are on about, so they bully them.

While that might not apply in all cases, it's applicable in many cases.

Doop
2004-12-20, 06:59 PM
God, I hate having the name "Jock".

Giovanni
2004-12-20, 10:48 PM
After a couple of years of teasing I just went ahead and beat the shit out of one of those kind of idiots. I was never teased ever again after that, I suggest you do the same.

BUGGER
2004-12-20, 11:07 PM
God, I hate having the name "Jock".
:nod: :(

Main Entry: [2]jock
Function: noun
Etymology: jockstrap (hehe)
Date: 1922
1 : ATHLETIC SUPPORTER
2 : ATHLETE; especially : a college athlete

Dont be so stereotipical, there are some who will do drugs and sports to make them look all that, but they are not all the same.

AztecWarrior
2004-12-21, 09:38 AM
The only deciphering necessary is a swift blow, though an intellectual victory is very possible- i.e. get them to cry using only words.

Sabinius
2004-12-21, 01:24 PM
I can't really change the post, so I'll rewrite it.

Here's my 2 pence.

"Jocks" act like arseholes because they're insecure about something or other. It's mostly the fact that they are jealous of smart people. They can't figure out the stuff smart people do, so they do somthing they can do, which is mostly work out, and play sports. They then eventually figure out that they're bigger and stronger than the smart people. They're still bitter about not understanding what smart people are on about, so they bully them.

While that might not apply in all cases, it's applicable in many cases.

thanks teh hezzy, exactly. But I want to know, if you could
get one to listen to you, and make them give you an answer
possibly even get them to think
And most times, these jocks dont even think that what there
doing is stupid or annoying, or even think about what there doing
at all. And thats the other part, that this might, just once, get them
to think and possibly make them realize the ugly truth.