PDA

View Full Version : Max=BFR your brain has been nerfed

Lusence
2004-12-23, 05:42 PM
Anyone notice a trend? Anytime PS devs give us weapons semi congruent to powerful weapons which would be utilized in a war, people fucking whine untill they are nerfed. I dont think im going to go back unless i hear the BFR are worth a shit. Whats the point in playing a war game where the true winner is the empire that whines the most to get the other guys fav skills and weapons nerfed. Whats kind of war is this? Oh yah, NERF WARS!

Get the shit together, BFR should destroy everything but other BFRs and players with skills. Period. A heavy tank shouldnt have to worry about every fucking counter, I mean the thing is the size of a barn, not like they have stealth and speed on their side. Even with the flight variant, big fucking deal. A flying barn, uh oh better whine untill we can kill them with a lightning or a few troops. WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT????

Oh yah have fun playing nerf wars you douche bags.

OfaLoaf
2004-12-23, 05:46 PM
You seem to have a habit of posting Game Discussion stuff in the Lounge.

Ivan
2004-12-23, 05:48 PM
[Moved to correct forum]

Hezzy
2004-12-23, 06:57 PM
No-ones going to have fun if they're given an unstoppable machine. Balance is good. Whining is not. That being said,

Oh yah have fun playing nerf wars you douche bags.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Lusence
2004-12-23, 07:08 PM
Yah balance is good, but not if your a moron sitting on the bottom of the scale cause you just, well, suck and want the scales to be tiped in your favor cause your to fucking pathetic to achive balance through skills...

That being said, you suck.

Ivan
2004-12-23, 07:10 PM
http://www.tridot.net/images/stuff/MiniManiWTF2.jpg

Anyone else get what he's trying to say there?

Lusence
2004-12-23, 07:13 PM
yah, sorry that was kinda deep...
Want me to simplify?

Balance is a state of mind. The losers tend to think they are getting unfair treatment and deserve more attention from the devs and dont stop untill they get their way. So they cry untill they feel balance is achived in their favor, which generally means something is nerfed...
This is your first MMOLRPG? nerf buff nerf buff...
Wow and to think the devs almost pulled their head out of the sand. :drama:

Lusence
2004-12-23, 07:23 PM
Ever notice how console games dont have updates? Notice how they still win game of the year and sell in the multi-millions? Its because the developers know what they want, they test it, change it, re-test, refine, change, refine, release...
Now if only devs of MMOLRPG nah fuck that devs of PS would just stick by their master plan and have some faith in them selves. And have faith in the player base that tries to add new stuff and help invent and create not destroy and altar.

Lusence
2004-12-23, 07:26 PM
And obviously you cant expect a player base of people involved in a fucking sim war to give you accurate non-biased ideas and opinions. HAHA thats gotta say something about politics...

Warborn
2004-12-23, 07:43 PM
You think they balance based on who complains the most? Holy post hoc ergo propter hoc, Batman!

Derfud
2004-12-23, 08:15 PM
And have faith in the player base that tries to add new stuff and help invent and create not destroy and altar.

Of storms?

STORM EARTH AND FIRE! HEED MY CALL!

JetRaiden
2004-12-23, 08:20 PM
nice triple post.

Lusence
2004-12-23, 08:21 PM
I think i see what your trying 2 say.

Point taken.
Very stimulating convorsation with you fucking self serving ego sucking sheep.

You guys crucify your shepard.

JetRaiden
2004-12-23, 08:24 PM
I think i see what your trying 2 say.

Point taken.
Very stimulating convorsation with you fucking self serving ego sucking sheep.

You guys crucify your shepard.

:huh: are we still talking about BFRs?

Lusence
2004-12-23, 08:26 PM
oui

Lusence
2004-12-23, 08:28 PM
And when i say you, i dont mean you.
I meant you,
when your where you,
inside of me,
inside of you. :doh:

OfaLoaf
2004-12-23, 08:43 PM
You have waaay too short a temper.

I agree that BFR's should be strong. That's why it takes a squad/Lightning/Ace/Vet/Whatever to take one down. Don't make it so that it takes a platoon to destroy. There's not enough organization of a bunch of BFR-Hunting squads. And the point of the game is not BFRs, it was not made so everybody had to drive a giant robot or die.

Lusence
2004-12-23, 08:45 PM
This is a game. A game. Simulating a war. Now in war do you ask that the inventor not invent the A-bomb because its not fair?

Oh....
You do.....

The apple has been split.
I lost my temper before i was born. :nodrama:

OfaLoaf
2004-12-23, 08:59 PM
Correct, but they didn't use the A-Bomb in every other battle. It was a very rare occurance. They should maybe buff the BFR and make it very hard to gain access to.

Lusence
2004-12-23, 09:04 PM
but im just saying that their is advances in war. THIS is still a game. You can fight back with BRFs and not destroy everyone with genicide and manifest destiny. Also Flails probally cant hurt. :love:

Lusence
2004-12-23, 09:12 PM
All the fire from the guys with stealth, speed, geogrophy, numbers, firepower, air, on top of the enemy BFR tends to get tough id imagine.

DeepStrikeck
2004-12-24, 12:00 AM
I'll agree that I wish BFR's were back to the last patch, which I thought they were very well balanced. But honestly, you are yelling at us over stuff we have no control over. If you want something done, don't cuss a storm, go politely tell the dev's and petition on the OF's, don't spam here.

JetRaiden
2004-12-24, 02:20 AM
hey Lusence http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/images/ps/buttons/edit.gif

use it, love it, worship it.

Baneblade
2004-12-24, 02:23 AM
If the shield was the problem, then they should have just removed it. What doesnt go through a BFR shield anyway?

TotalBiscuit
2004-12-24, 07:26 AM
Not even going to start.. this reminds me way too much of stupid posts on the Official Forums...

TB.

FatalLight
2004-12-24, 08:51 AM
Ever notice how console games dont have updates? Notice how they still win game of the year and sell in the multi-millions? Its because the developers know what they want, they test it, change it, re-test, refine, change, refine, release...

No it's because in 1 player games the advantage is always given to the player, they don't get to go onto some forum and complain "ITS TOO HARD WTF DEVS" they just quit and no one notices because they aren't paying a monthly fee. I'm sure if people could they would go onto official forums of games and bitch and complain but it won't get them anywhere. That's what makes and MMO so much different, because it's ever changing and if someone has a problem they bitch and don't quit and complaints don't help the chances at game of the year too much.

Sputty
2004-12-24, 09:07 AM
This is a game. A game. Simulating a war. Now in war do you ask that the inventor not invent the A-bomb because its not fair?

Except, Planetside is a game, designed to be fun. It's not simulating a war anymore than swimming is simulating being a whale.

TotalBiscuit
2004-12-24, 09:33 AM
FatalLight your logic and reasoning has no place here.

THREAD NEEDS MORE ANGST

TB.

Firegod1a
2004-12-24, 02:22 PM
......................................... hey i got an idea lets give cloakers armor because when im in cloaker i die to fast, i mean so what if ppl cant see me.................morons

EarlyDawn
2004-12-24, 02:43 PM
Max=BFR your brain has been nerfed
Mission accomplished!

Seriously. Does this thread even have a point other then the OPer being able to chain-reply, and state a contradiction to an opinion the forum never made? :confused:

Hezzy
2004-12-24, 02:58 PM
what the fuck

hazzer2007
2004-12-24, 04:11 PM
I dont get it really. When the bfr came out on the test server, no one wined and complaned about their power, they were great, but as soon as they came out onto the main servers, everyone complained. I can understand that some people can't get onto the test server, but thats the point of it, a test server, to tell the devs what YOU wont.
I had great fun on the test server but when they came out on the main servers, they were crap, too weak, the main idea was to be a super weapon. SO if you dont like the bfr's, its YOUR own folt for not saying that when they were on the test server and complained about it then!
And before you say pro bfr fans should go play on the test server, 1) why us, why not the anti bfr people! 2) is hardly online.
So basicly, all you anti bfr fans, its your own folt, you should of played on the test server and seen how powerful the bfr's were then complainded abut it, you would of gottin more simpafy from pro bfr fans as it was still new, i was exspecting them to be the same, no to loss power every day by nurfing!!!!

TotalBiscuit
2004-12-24, 04:23 PM
This thread=your brain has been nerfed.

TB.

Baneblade
2004-12-24, 04:37 PM
Welcome to ignore TB, first person ever, you spout the most useless things ever and claim to be a troll. The Chainfall is insulted to be linked to the likes of you.

Lusence
2004-12-24, 05:00 PM
Glad to see that there is some people that are not all about them selves and just want to make a better game. :rolleyes:

Lusence
2004-12-24, 05:06 PM
And as in better game I mean we progress. Not regress. I kinda get ill just reading most of the ANTI-BFR crap. I would post on official but I cant reinstate my account till about the 3rd of next month. And I really dont want to come back to this insane nerf war crap. Just the nerf alone destorys morale of those trying to play and adapt to master to have fun.

Lusence
2004-12-24, 05:10 PM
TB your a goon. You remind me of like an english guy trying to be an american in the 80s. Grow up douche bag.

Um now that I maturely (s) stated my opinion Ill respond to the console relation. You touched it right on. And I reiterated this fact. How can the devs expect a viable accurate complaint from a player base up to their brain in a sim war...
GUess you just have to think about that one. :confused:

Mag
2004-12-24, 05:13 PM
wow, this thread is a hell of a lot shorter sans Lusence.

FatalLight
2004-12-24, 05:47 PM
omfg lusence

hey Lusence http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/images/ps/buttons/edit.gif

use it, love it, worship it.

TotalBiscuit
2004-12-24, 06:03 PM
Oh dear, another right-wing maniac has me on ignore.. that makes at least 7 now.

As for you Lusence, I eat kids like you for breakfast, but Hamma will be nerfing this thread before I get the chance unfortunately. Just be thankful I don't post on OF anymore..

TB.

FatalLight
2004-12-24, 06:15 PM
If you're on 7 ignores then I think ud better think about who has the problems...

Hezzy
2004-12-24, 08:19 PM
If you're on 7 ignores then I think ud better think about who has the problems...

Not really. All the people that have TB on ignore are morons.

Lusence
2004-12-24, 11:09 PM
LOL TB....
Your such a douche. You eat kids like me for brekfast?
Dude, I dont even have to start to insult you, seems like you got a name, and all the douche bags flock to frolic in your shitty tastes. And your a joke in a joke in a joke. Like a jack in the box with nothing inside.

Lusence
2004-12-24, 11:39 PM
Anyways this is about an issue with the BFRs no matter how dumb you morons are, please keep you falacies of logic to your self, or perhaps your consoler.

Lusence
2004-12-24, 11:50 PM
Oh yah. :confused:
So if my grammer and spelling was perfect you would agree with me?
No?
Then all i half 2 sey ise eat my nutz.
Hopefully you can spell your way out of the pit of ignorance you call life...

RAWR.

TotalBiscuit
2004-12-25, 05:41 AM
That's Grammar..

Poor Grammar and Spelling indicate a dumb-arse.
Being a dumb-arse also indicates a dumb-arse

You satisfy both elements of this test. Your generous use the word douche also indicates you're a retarded Yank with the wit of an average mollusc. Your thread is genuine, 100% proof flamebait. Flaming everyone who posts in it and then telling people not to flame smacks of hypocrisy. For a definition of hypocrisy, please use your nearest dictionary.. advice which would benefit you greatly in your future life.

I feel dumber just having read your thread, he that is likest to a hogs head. Your ignorance is surpassed only by your overwhelming stench and your unpleasant aura of genuine and complete stupidity. Your obnoxious drivel causes the death of kittens in third world countries. In short you are a chimp with career prospects that can only be measured in negative figures. Your huge, boil covered, flab-bucket that you call a stomach requires it's own zip code. If your brain were to be valued for sale, I'd pay 70 cents to use it as a basketball. The last time a neuron in your rotting atrophied puss-ridden walnut that you so humourously call a brain actually fired is a mystery that will be forever shrouded to even the shrewdist historians of the world. You are possibly the most worthless and yet morbidly-amusing example of so-called humanity I've ever laid eyes upon and now I can see why your mother called you God's little joke.

Reader Digest Version : You Suck at the internet.

TB.

Ivan
2004-12-25, 07:54 AM
http://www.rcmexico.com/RC/graphics/imgfull/PAAPT42-250.jpg