PDA

View Full Version : I want my mommie

WildEagle
2006-02-13, 05:06 PM
Today was a horrible day for me at the end. At first i was driving around in my Vangaurd (the TR took the NC's home continents *I playTR*) and i find a good squad to roll with. I rack up around 100+ kills. So a little while ago i decided i wanted to create a new player, so i go the player screen. Not knowing that i clicked delete character ( i was lookin at the tv) I deleted my main character PantyRaider (BR 7). When i finally looked up i realized wat i had done and i yelled "FUCK" really loud. So now i'm makin a new character and i have to start all over. :tear::tear::tear:

BTW anybody know how to "buy" PS of the official site?

Ait'al
2006-02-13, 05:22 PM
Ah, don't worry. You can get back BR12 in a day after you've played long enough. Just dont kill around spawn rooms and you'll be back in no time.

Hamma
2006-02-13, 05:45 PM
You may be able to get it restored too - contact SOE ;)

WildEagle
2006-02-13, 05:57 PM
OMG Really?!?!?!!?! do you kno how i can buy PS and Core Combat together w/ out having to actually buy the CD and wat not?

BTW my character still shows up on the stat page on the official site.

Hamma
2006-02-13, 06:05 PM
Well they suggested that all subscribers would be getting CC for free around the time of FodderSide. I'm not 100% positive on your Character but try and submit an in game /appeal