PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to play PS again!

Jimmik24
2006-02-17, 08:31 PM
Hey, I used to play this game when I was in 8th grade, I think.....Now in my Junior year of high school, hearing about this Fodder program and the 30-day reactivation of previous accounts has got me pumped for PS again! Unfortunately I totally forget my old password and username :( So, looks like I'm waiting with the other noobs :P

Well, I though I'd ask some questions while I was here, waiting for a Buddy Key. Are the basic mechanics of the game the same? I guess that's gunna sound pretty weird...but if any of you guys have been playing the whole PS lifecycle you may be able to answer me..Also, what is the Core Combat addon like? How is it implimented in the previous continents, like how do you get there and what's the point?

Also, any good Outfits on Emerald to get me started off? ;)

Hamma
2006-02-17, 08:36 PM
Overall it's pretty much the same as it was. For a good rundown on all the stuff that has happened over the past years check out our timeline (http://www.planetside-universe.com/ps/timeline.php) :)

Jimmik24
2006-02-17, 08:37 PM
Sweet! Thanks :D

Hamma
2006-02-17, 08:38 PM
Welcome back btw :D

Jimmik24
2006-02-17, 08:41 PM
Heh, thanks. I was never a member of this site before but it feels good to be remembering all this PS stuff, even if it wasn't that long ago... X-D