PDA

View Full Version : Ok... I'ma n00b :)

Krushiev
2006-02-17, 10:44 PM
I'm not really into the first person mode... Is there a way to get a 3rd person/expanded view?

I've looked around, but can't seem to find anything on the "help" level... Any tips or tricks (not cheats/exploits, LOL)

Or.... Maybe I'm just blind....Too many damn years watching Robotech/Macross and Gundam..LOL

:p

Hella

ps. Regardless... This game is damn fine... Going to buy it ASAP!!

Krushiev
2006-02-17, 10:48 PM
Sorry for the double post... Just think I found it... Heh.

Hamma
2006-02-17, 10:50 PM
T is the default for 3rd ;)

WolfA4
2006-02-18, 01:01 PM
You won't be effective in combat (read: you'll lose every fight) playing in 3rd person mode.

... oh i forgot, LOL.

Krushiev
2006-02-18, 03:09 PM
LOL, Yea, got my rear handed to me several times today... I laughed my butt off (what was left of it anyways when some guy /tell Sooo.. Can you say "pwned"?

Classic. Wanted to reply, but hadnt figured out how to chat then..

This game rocks, hell or high water, I'm buyin it.

Oh yea... I travel in 3rd person (safe areas only) combat's another story.. I'm not THAT bad... well..

Hella

PizzasRgooD
2006-02-19, 05:43 PM
More noobquestions:

What's with the LLU? I know sometimes someone runs around with it but that's it.
Can I get BEP for hacking?
Why is my armor very uncool while everybody else has cool armor?

Hamma
2006-02-19, 05:45 PM
Some bases hack via a 30 minute timer and some hack via an LLU - if it is LLU someone must pick it up and bring it to the flashing connected base in order to capture.

You get BEP for support, assists, killing and being present during the lead up to a base hack.

As you move up in battle rank your armor gets sexier ;)

Ivoch
2006-02-19, 08:42 PM
Some bases hack via a 30 minute timer

15 minutes, surely? :p

Also, the standard armor is always uncool - switch to Agile or Rexo/MAX if you have the certifications - they look cooler :cool:

Hamma
2006-02-19, 08:47 PM
15 minutes, surely? :p

Also, the standard armor is always uncool - switch to Agile or Rexo/MAX if you have the certifications - they look cooler :cool:
Oops yea that's what i meant 15 :lol: