PDA

View Full Version : PS movie - Decimation

Hamorad
2006-02-21, 09:11 PM
Well, I made this movie using a different form of recording (used my VCR... it's really not the best VCR ever but ah well)... You may notice some er... tilt on the screen as you watch it, and it does seem to get worse later in the day (one day of filming, I wanted to try this out so I could get some comments on quality and such). I have no clue where it comes from but I'm trying to figure that out

I would really like some comments about how the quality is, as there really isn't much "ownage", it's all with dual decis (btw that's why my K/D sux in the movie), and if you think I should continue this type of filming... with the tilt obviously fixed

If you need further incentive to watch, JCDenton01 gets knifed in the movie, so if that's all you watch that's good for you. Of course, as per popular request, the music has remained Kaboteur Plop

Linky (http://www.gaminguploads.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=1&linkid=289)

Mag-Mower
2006-02-25, 10:55 PM
Downloading now. Ill post comments after I watch it.

Watched it. First, the video quality isnt that great, but I take it that its from the compresion to get it into a smaller file. Second, the tilting is weird, not sure how it would be like that, its not that bad though, if you dont look at the edges. Third, I think the contrast/saturation needs to be adjusted, because some colours seemed too vibrant, and others a little dull. And last, towards the end, there was what looked like a head coming into the picture in the bottom left corner. Other then that, I think that the way you did it is really clever, and you can make videos, without running fraps, which is a system hog.

BUGGER
2006-02-26, 01:40 AM
Aside from the minor details, wow.....i'm so gonna go out and shoot people up with deci's from now on. I knew that Deci's do reasonable damage to footsoldiers, but shiiit. Very nice.

Get some more footage of you just owning people and later on if you could tie it up to one song and have it themed like that (kind of like what Miir did) then boy, you got something going.

:thumbsup: