PDA

View Full Version : Need some Help

FortunateSon
2006-02-27, 08:50 PM
Ive been playing Ps for a few days and have tried a few different loadouts (Pilot, Infiltrator, Vehicle etc), but i have decided on grunt. I have run on some problems though, the major one being im outclassed in firefights for some reason. My loadout is as follows

Armour: Reinforced Armour
Pistol Slot 1: AMP
Pistol Slot 2: REK
Rifle Slot 1: Phoenix Launcher
Rifle Slot 2: Punisher

Inv:
200 AP 9mm
50 9mm
2 Rocket Packs (for Phoenix)
1 box of Frag nades (for Punisher)
2 Health Kits

Vehicle: ATV
Trunk: 3 Decimators

Im playing as the NC, and i need your help. Any suggestions on weapons etc to use (i have a Lasher if thats better in my locker with 100 ammo, i looted)

PizzasRgooD
2006-02-27, 09:02 PM
Use the gauss rifle instead of the punisher, it's better and you can use the phoenix instead of the punisher grenades. Dont take AP ammo, use the phoenix (remember it has dumbfire mode)
Only been playing for a short while myself (10 day trial just ended) but I did a lot better with this gear than with yours (I started with something similar) :)

EVILPIG
2006-02-27, 09:38 PM
Ive been playing Ps for a few days and have tried a few different loadouts (Pilot, Infiltrator, Vehicle etc), but i have decided on grunt. I have run on some problems though, the major one being im outclassed in firefights for some reason. My loadout is as follows

Inv:
200 AP 9mm
50 9mm
2 Health Kits

Im playing as the NC, and i need your help. Any suggestions on weapons etc to use (i have a Lasher if thats better in my locker with 100 ammo, i looted)

You want WHITE Ammo against infantry.

You need more medkits, less ammo.

What BR are you? Better yet, post a link to your character.

Nitsch
2006-02-28, 02:15 PM

Inv:
200 AP 9mm
50 9mm
2 Health Kits

If you have the punisher (or any rifle) you don't need the amp. Replace your Amp with a jammer grenade. Great for disabling deployables, freezing wall turrets and throwing at vehicles. (I've gotten quite a few kills by throwing jammers on mine fields when badguys are in the middle of them)

PizzasRgooD
2006-02-28, 02:52 PM
Question about the trunk; if you put the deci's in it, are they in there every time you pull the vehicle or do you have to go around to a term and put them in there every time?

Mag-Mower
2006-02-28, 04:00 PM
You need to go to a ground terminal to pull the vehicle favs. Also, Replace the punisher with the Gauss, in my opinion, its the best gun in the game, but Im into support, so just try it and see if you like it.

2006-02-28, 05:23 PM
Jackhammer.

Geist
2006-03-01, 07:01 PM
I say switch to terran,get heavy assault,get an mcg,steal a pheonix and you might be the best guy on the field if your fast.