PDA

View Full Version : May be returning... need help!!

KrazeyHorse
2006-03-13, 04:44 PM
Hey guyz as PSU and every1 PS...

i fell thru the cracks when the BFRs came out a loooonngggg time ago lol and i ended up playing WoW for a long time since than. Now i just came across some pics on the net with PS Outfits n such and i realised how much i missed the organized combat and the bullets flyin past me head.

i just wanna know how much PS has improved since my absence... i have noticed ALOT of promotions by players in the game (im assuming the devs still arent doing much lol) and where can i get maybe a 7day trial to see if the experience is worth paying for again.

O and i wanted to see if any1 can solve a problem of mine...
i've been tryn to log onto PlanetSide.com using my old account name and pass and i cant get on for some reason... and whenever i try to have pass sent to my e-mail a different account comes to my e-mail? KrazeyHorses not KrazeyHorse..... i cant even contact a dev cause my e-mail is already activated on another account... any suggestions??? i wouldnt mind bein able to play my old guy still!!!

THANKS !!! and hope to hear good news :-)
KrazeyHorse

Hamma
2006-03-13, 05:05 PM
Check around a bit on this particular forum we have had quite a few messages like yours in the past weeks. The game isn't the same as it once was - however it is still alot of fun to play! :D

On your station issue.. I would check their support page. Their system is a bit strange..

KrazeyHorse
2006-03-13, 06:15 PM
yea i just got that worked out... sum reason SOE wouldnt accept my pass for a few days... weird... but wutev at least i knoe my account info again lol

and thx hamma, preciate it!!!!

BigBuster
2006-03-13, 10:29 PM
Huh thas the same with me I played PS like a two years ago and then played WOW for a while. I Miss the whole FPS aspect of it. BTW did you know that there is a one year free PS trial coming out at the end of this month sometime. good stuff

KrazeyHorse
2006-03-14, 12:22 AM
yea but im just gunna reactivate my old account ;)

Bsides my name pwnz :cool: ...o and so do i :evil:
ill probably be playing on emerald again within 2 days GET READY TO DIE!!! FPS HERE I COME!!! mcg+lasher 4 teh win!!

KrazeyHorse (TR)
VKrazeyHorseS (VS)