PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe this isn't a joke!

Kyonye
2006-08-28, 10:37 PM
This is probably one of the funniest workout machines, i've ever seen.

http://www.brookstone.com/store/product.asp?pid=531707&wid=1&cid=18&sid=113&prodtemp=t2&cm_re=A_BKST*MN*531707#

Mag-Mower
2006-08-28, 10:48 PM
Wow... You sure thats an actual ad/product? Thats... Weird.

LimpBIT
2006-08-28, 11:09 PM
OMG I SAW THAT YESTERDAY IN THE MALL!!!! I saw some 8 year old kid riding one and was like.......WTF

Giovanni
2006-08-29, 02:31 AM
It's such a fucking scam! :lol:

Setari
2006-08-29, 06:44 AM
Time to find a hot chick at the mall and tell her to try it.

Hamma
2006-08-29, 06:50 AM
You have got to be kidding me :rofl:

Did you guys watch the video? :rofl:

TX3RN0BILL
2006-08-29, 07:04 AM
Time to find a hot chick at the mall and tell her to try it.

I can think of a better thing for a hot chick to ride on than that... thing... :brow:

Kyonye
2006-08-29, 07:37 AM
I can think of a better thing for a hot chick to ride on than that... thing... :brow:

A real bull??! Are you crazy?

OneManArmy
2006-08-29, 10:39 AM
thats awsome. mainly because that exact same workout is totally free for women... and i guess infernus...

;) :brow:

also let this is a lesson that is as old as dirt. good sex is one of the best workouts around.

Jennyboo
2006-08-29, 11:44 AM
Its weird but its ture Horse riding is a good forum of exersise I used to ride all the time :p I could crush walnut with my legs ;)

Baneblade
2006-08-29, 02:04 PM
Its weird but its ture Horse riding is a good forum of exersise I used to ride all the time :p I could crush walnut with my legs ;)

Stopped for fear of hurting Hamma?

:lol:

Jennyboo
2006-08-29, 02:18 PM
:rofl: Neg stopped riding after I moved... not may place around here that teach western riding all english and proper

Kam
2006-08-29, 06:07 PM
:rofl: Neg stopped riding after I moved... not may place around here that teach western riding all english and proper

Ah so Hamma prefers western style eh?

Hamma
2006-08-29, 06:55 PM
:chomp:

Jennyboo
2006-08-29, 09:32 PM
Ah so Hamma prefers western style eh?

No I do its more rough :evil: :rawr:

Ivan
2006-08-29, 09:57 PM
Jenny's right I know some horse riders. They're all in great shape and hot as hell. They want me to go riding with them but they live an hour away and I'm scared of their dad. He seems like he's the kind of dad that would crush my head in if I even looked at his extremely hot daughters the wrong way. :domotwak: :lol:

Setari
2006-08-29, 10:29 PM
Jenny's right I know some horse riders. They're all in great shape and hot as hell. They want me to go riding with them but they live an hour away and I'm scared of their dad. He seems like he's the kind of dad that would crush my head in if I even looked at his extremely hot daughters the wrong way. :domotwak: :lol:

Pics.

Ivan
2006-08-29, 10:59 PM
Sorry don't have any of them. And don't get to see them often. :(

Hamma
2006-08-30, 06:57 AM
Go see them and bring the Camera then.

Jennyboo
2006-08-30, 09:15 PM

Take Pics of them riding naked on the horse :brow: naked riding is funny ;)

LimpBIT
2006-08-31, 01:01 AM
Take Pics of them riding naked on the horse :brow: naked riding is funny ;)

paris hilton? :groovy:

Electrofreak
2006-08-31, 02:06 AM
I actually used to teach western style horseback riding. oops:

Seriously though, being able to ride a horse is a huge chick magnet. Not to mention, the majority of the people you're teaching are young women...

My specialty was barrel racing and trail obstacles. I'm sure most of you know what barrel racing is, and it's fun as hell. Its an adrenaline rush. Trail obstacles is basically training people and their riders to get their horses to go over bridges and tarps and crap, which is always hilarious because the horses freak out and so do their riders.

Of course, it was always fun to scare the crap out of a young lady by having her walk a horse over a tarp, and then have it rear and bolt off the tarp (they're freaked out by em). Then after a while when I finally get the animal to get across it and she's so relieved, impressed, and proud of their horse and of course very impressed with the young man main teaching the class. ;)

I met a lot of beautiful young ladies in my high school days teaching riding classes. :D I think it holds true that horseback riding is good exercise, you don't see many overweight girls horseback riding. It develops your legs and ab muscles very well, and believe me, a girl who horseback rides a lot tends to have some sexy thighs and legs.
:thumbsup:

Giovanni
2006-08-31, 07:02 AM
you don't see many overweight girls horseback riding.

The owners generally won't allow something heavier then the horse ride :lol:.

I used to ride back at my aunts ranch. It's been over 3 years now since I've last ridden... sucks.

Hamma
2006-08-31, 07:17 AM
The real question Electro is.. did you or any of your lady students ride naked :brow:

:lol:

TX3RN0BILL
2006-08-31, 07:32 AM
The consequence being that the girl student would ride something else naked other than her horse? :brow:

Edit: I learned to ride horses when I was too young to appreciate the girl factor. Had I stayed I might have not stopped too early... oh well. But it isn't as easy as riding a bicicle, no doubt about that!

Jennyboo
2006-08-31, 09:22 AM
I actually used to teach western style horseback riding. oops:

Seriously though, being able to ride a horse is a huge chick magnet. Not to mention, the majority of the people you're teaching are young women...

My specialty was barrel racing and trail obstacles. I'm sure most of you know what barrel racing is, and it's fun as hell. Its an adrenaline rush. Trail obstacles is basically training people and their riders to get their horses to go over bridges and tarps and crap, which is always hilarious because the horses freak out and so do their riders.

Of course, it was always fun to scare the crap out of a young lady by having her walk a horse over a tarp, and then have it rear and bolt off the tarp (they're freaked out by em). Then after a while when I finally get the animal to get across it and she's so relieved, impressed, and proud of their horse and of course very impressed with the young man main teaching the class. ;)

I met a lot of beautiful young ladies in my high school days teaching riding classes. :D I think it holds true that horseback riding is good exercise, you don't see many overweight girls horseback riding. It develops your legs and ab muscles very well, and believe me, a girl who horseback rides a lot tends to have some sexy thighs and legs.
:thumbsup:

Noting to be blushing about noting I find more sexy then a man on a horse... with nice tight blue jeans :brow: :brow: anyways umm ... I miss riding very much if Hamma and I had the money for me to do it I would be riding everyday. Since I stopped riding my thighs are a bit out of shape(everything kinds out of shape)....Wish I could get back into it again. miss it alot :(:cry:

Ivan
2006-08-31, 09:34 AM
Electro reminded me of something the girls that I know told me about one of their horses.

They have or had a horse that was afraid of the line on the road. The horse would jump over them. :lol:

Giovanni
2006-08-31, 10:18 AM
Electro reminded me of something the girls that I know told me about one of their horses.

They have or had a horse that was afraid of the line on the road. The horse would jump over them. :lol:

:rofl:

My aunt trains the horses for Bicolline amongst other places... so she doesn't have alot of them but they're trained to basicly do medieval combat. Takes alot to scare those horses.

Electrofreak
2006-09-01, 03:43 AM
Can't say I've ridden any horses naked. Nor seen any girls riding a horse naked. I've ridden a horse bareback (minus a saddle). It's tough as crap tho, you don't have any stirrups to keep yourself stuck into the saddle. If the horse jumps, you're airborne. Best bet is to hang onto a chunk of mane and hope you don't fall 8 feet headfirst into a rock.

I have however dated a couple horseback riders. It's awesome. Let me say this... if there's any excuse to get a girl out alone in the countryside or a shady wooded area, it's a nice relaxing trail ride ;)

EDIT- Jenny, I haven't ridden in a while either. I can barely remember how to do diagonals (and seriously that's bad since I taught barrel racing). Flying lead changes? Fuggedaboutit.

TX3RN0BILL
2006-09-01, 05:03 AM
I still remember the last time I was on a horse... I dropped the reigns... and of course the horse noticed it. It must have been my luck that I was in a closed circuit, but the horse started to run like crazy... I ended up ejecting myself, crashing against a wooden fence... that hurt (a good thing I had my helmet on...). :lol:

Infernus
2006-09-01, 04:46 PM
Noting to be blushing about noting I find more sexy then a man on a horse... with nice tight blue jeans :brow: :brow:

Guy in tight jeans?

Where?