PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of war, anybody?

I Hate Pants
2006-11-08, 11:47 PM
I brought this up earlier but never got around to it. Wondering if anyone else has Dawn of War. I have it plus both expansions.

Anyone up for a game this friday or staurday night? Around 9pm or 10pm Eastern?

I would like to play against other people, but I hate playing against people from the retarded online community.

Im not that good. I've only played online twice and lost both times but did somewhat well. I was the last to die on my team both times.

Hamma
2006-11-09, 08:15 AM
Nope :(

Have company of heroes though :p

OneManArmy
2006-11-09, 08:41 AM
DoW is good and dark crusade is awsome. but I hate playing multiplayer in that game. the computers are crazy hard and not in a fun way. they just cheat more the harder you set it.

company of heroes is awsome too. I love that game but the AI is the same way the harder you set it the harder they are to kill and more damage they deal to you. its stupid.

I dont want a computer that just gets damage and defense buffs I want Smarter AI....

Hamma
2006-11-09, 10:43 AM
Yea I agree - I have always hated that about RTS's the damn computer cheats like hell.

Electrofreak
2006-11-09, 01:13 PM
My youngest bro is crazy about that game... has the expansions and about a million goddamn mods. Personally, I prefer Supreme Commander, which Im in the beta for. That game will totally rock, mark my words.

Kyonye
2006-11-09, 04:31 PM
If my connection wasn't so horrific, I would do it.... That's like the only game, that my friends and I play together, anymore.

LimpBIT
2006-11-09, 04:43 PM
meh i kinda grew out of DoW. I used to be pretty damn good though. CoH is much better :P

Heavygain
2006-11-09, 06:47 PM
DoW:DC is amazing, I was having so much fun in it till I got my 360, haven't played in a week now :(

I Hate Pants
2006-11-09, 10:33 PM
Fine! You all suck! :mad:

I wasn't planning on using computers. Just have an every man for themselves match or maybe 2vs2 or something.

Im actually on the fence about COH. I had alot of fun with the multiplayer during the beta. I'll probably go get it tommorow. But im also d/ling the supreme commander beta right now. So if it's any good i'll hold out on getting COH.

tbdsamman
2006-11-10, 08:52 AM
How did you guys get the beta? I can't find where to get a darn key. I hate FilePlanet so much. :mad:

LimpBIT
2006-11-10, 03:13 PM
How did you guys get the beta? I can't find where to get a darn key. I hate FilePlanet so much. :mad:

...the game is out bro :P

tbdsamman
2006-11-10, 06:51 PM
Hmmm, I think I understand.

Electrofreak
2006-11-11, 02:26 AM
I was talkin about the beta for Supreme Commander, maybe that was the confusion.

And like I said earlier. Supreme Commander is fucking sweet.

Hamma
2006-11-11, 01:43 PM
I tried it but I didn't enjoy it all that much. I felt like I was commanding an army of micro machines.

tbdsamman
2006-11-13, 05:07 PM
Now I'm confused again, the game is out right? Do you know if its been released in Canada? I can't find it listed on any of the store's sites.
I can't even find a copy on any warez sites (other than betas). :(

The Supreme Commander site doesn't say anything about where to buy.

I read a review and its got dual-monitor support, so I wanna try it even more.

Giovanni
2006-11-14, 09:49 AM
Now I'm confused again, the game is out right? Do you know if its been released in Canada? I can't find it listed on any of the store's sites.
I can't even find a copy on any warez sites (other than betas). :(

The Supreme Commander site doesn't say anything about where to buy.

I read a review and its got dual-monitor support, so I wanna try it even more.

Jesus titty fucking christ.

Supreme commander is in beta.

DOW is released.

That is all. Learn to read.

tbdsamman
2006-11-14, 12:00 PM
Duh, now I feel really stupid.

xmodum
2006-11-17, 04:57 PM
Duh, now I feel really stupid.

You should.

:D

Black
2006-11-25, 02:16 PM
Supreme Commander is awsome....SPIDER BOT FTW MOTHERFUCKERS

Hamma
2006-11-27, 07:01 AM
I dunno I just could not get into it, I felt like I was managing a bunch of micromachines. Perhaps its improved since I played it the first time though.