PDA

View Full Version : No baby, it aint the beer, I really do love you!

Tobias
2003-02-19, 12:56 AM
Is having sex with drunk girls you just met at some random party wrong? What do you think? And why?

Arshune
2003-02-19, 12:59 AM
It's only wrong if they want you because of the liquor. At least, according to federal law it is. :(

KoldFusion
2003-02-19, 05:11 AM
Just becareful of the CLAP... where a raincoat man :) (sorry for the edit: very early in the morning)

Hamma
2003-02-19, 07:02 AM
Are you asking if its against the law? or morally wrong?

:eek:

half the sky
2003-02-19, 07:08 AM
^see why the strippers love him?

Meshuggah
2003-02-19, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Hamma
Are you asking if its against the law? or morally wrong?

:eek:

Moarlly... morlla... molrayy...? What 'tis thing you talk about? :rolleyes:

Hamma
2003-02-19, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by half the sky
^see why the strippers love him? :lol:

eMaGyN
2003-02-19, 07:29 AM
:nono:

Bighoss
2003-02-19, 07:56 AM
if you can't remeber it than it never happened.

Paul_Bosworth
2003-02-19, 08:22 AM
it's only wrong if you end up sleeping w/ some chick thats got some dibilitating STD.. i'm pretty sure you'd regret that :D

Denali
2003-02-19, 08:55 AM
Big no no Tobi. People don't take sex serious enough nowadays, A) because there are huge concequences (disease, pregnancy) and B) because there is nothing more sacred you can do with a person. You manlove guys reading this?!

:furious:

Mtx
2003-02-19, 08:59 AM
I'd say it's morally wrong but we live in a morally dead society so... ;)

Fire_Monkey
2003-02-19, 09:10 AM
i havent been to any parties with alchohal, I'm a bit too young laddies.

OneManArmy
2003-02-19, 09:21 AM
Our society is dead. Morals are a thing of the past. So go drink and fornicate with ease of mind boy!!!! do not worry, do not fret!!! all the cool people are doing it and so should you.

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
Society sucks. You do what you feel is right. and If your parents never taught you morals, then god help us all.

archaic1128
2003-02-19, 09:50 AM
Tobias,
This is were the morals your parents were supposed to teach you kick in. Then it's up to you to either live by them or not.

I will say this, i was a fun kinda guy when i was in my early 20's. I loved women and they loved me. I learned to regret those days as i got older, why you ask? When it comes time for each of us to take some time alone and reflect upon our lives, many things you thought were great come back to haunt you. No bullshit, just the honest truth. I made many mistakes i regret, however, i know i will never make them again.

Subliminal
2003-02-19, 10:13 AM
Wait during this are you drunk too? If so and you really just kinda did it then its not your fault. But if you werent and you did it on purpose its not a good thing to do/have done.

Sputty
2003-02-19, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Tobias
Is having sex with drunk girls you just met at some random party wrong? What do you think? And why?
If you or the women has alcohol int heir system and the omen complains....rape!..Heh..In Canada at least. Also, didnt notice until now..Nice new sig Ema. WOnder what else we'll get to see :brow: Also, we all know Hamma is the sex beast at that high school. Maybe the women are strippers to. Who knows?...Probably HTS does...for some reason...Stalker!

edit..heh...omen=women but omen is so funny sounding I couldn't edit that itself

Lexington_Steele
2003-02-19, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Tobias

Nope. You want some ass, she wants some ass. Seems like a win/win scenario. Obviously real relationships are more fulfilling, however there is something to be said for raw, gratuitous, unattached sex.

Sputty
2003-02-19, 11:48 AM
As long as you don't mind if tyhe women saying you raped her then you going to prison..for rape..That'd be bad. Also, still can;t get that sig of my mind :drools:

BLuE_ZeRO
2003-02-19, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Lexington_Steele
Nope. You want some ass, she wants some ass. Seems like a win/win scenario. Obviously real relationships are more fulfilling, however there is something to be said for raw, gratuitous, unattached sex.

Woman wants some ass too? Tobias you kinky devil :D