PDA

View Full Version : A joke.. (nothing special)

Mtx
2002-11-10, 12:08 AM
Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple were driving their perfect car ( a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys.
Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident.
Who was the survivor?

(Scroll down for the answer.)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
The perfect woman survived.
She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

****Women: Stop reading here, that is the end of the joke for you.
****Men: Keep scrolling
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving.
This explains why there was a car accident in the first place. By the way, if you're a woman and you're reading this, this illustrates another point: Women never listen either. You were told to stop scrolling.

crash125k
2002-11-10, 12:34 AM
thats great

Enkidu
2002-11-10, 01:11 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Hamma
2002-11-10, 01:36 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jamikey
2002-11-10, 03:39 AM
thats a real knee slapper :eek:

DJsoixante
2002-11-10, 03:52 AM
w00tage at it's best.

DJ.

jamikey
2002-11-10, 05:13 AM
SHITAGE at its best..LOL

Shiver
2002-11-10, 08:01 AM
:rofl:

Hilger
2002-11-10, 11:21 AM
kthxdrvthru

Mtx
2002-11-10, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Hilger
kthxdrvthru

How about these then.

Mother-in-law !!

George went on a vacation to the Middle East with most of his family including his mother-in-law. During their vacation and while they were visiting Jerusalem. George's mother-in-law died. With the death certificate in hand, George went to the American Consulate Office to make arrangements to send the body back to the States for proper burial. The Consul, after hearing of the death of the mother-in-law told George that the sending of a body back to the States for burial is very, very expensive. It could cost as much as $5,000.00. The Consul continues, in most cases the person responsible for the remains normally decides to bury the body here. This would only cost $150.00. George thinks for some time and answers, "I don't care how much it will cost to send the body back; that's what I want to do." The Consul, after hearing this, says "You must have loved your mother-in-law very much considering the difference in price." "No, it's not that," says George. "You see, I know of a case many years ago of a person
that was buried here in Jerusalem. On the third day he arose from the dead! I just can't take that chance.

The United Airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant who seemed to put everyone into a good mood as he served them food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle in 1st Class and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super." On his trip back up the aisle he noticed that a well dressed rather exotic looking middle eastern woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us to the ground." She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country I am called a princess. I take orders from no one." To which the flight attendant replied without missing a beat, "Well sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen so I outrank you. Put the tray up, Bitch."

Hilger
2002-11-10, 03:09 PM
When i said kthxdrvthru I meant it.

Tobias
2002-11-10, 05:05 PM
heh.

THrONeBeaST
2002-11-10, 06:50 PM
:rolleyes:

Mtx
2002-11-11, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Hilger
When i said kthxdrvthru I meant it.

Oh don't worry I'll be driving through soon enough. I just don't believe you will be saying "thank you" when my Vanguard makes you into fertilizer. :cool:

Tobias
2002-11-11, 06:53 AM
Vanguard.....does that mean you will be Vanu?

Hamma
2002-11-11, 09:34 AM
:lol:

ph34r teh attack hamster

Tobias
2002-11-11, 01:34 PM
I think i know l337 $p34|<3 pretty well, but why does everyone on these boards use teh for the? I've never realy seen that before.
http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/games/ogrebattle/cards/tarot.gif

Hamma
2002-11-11, 01:51 PM
Dunno seems like the misspelling of the caught on. heheh

Hilger
2002-11-11, 02:02 PM
It si not teh r33t sp34k but teh language of teh OOCers.

Zarparchior
2002-11-11, 06:01 PM
I commonly mispel "the" when typing fast. Usually comes out as teh. Many people do. Go figure. :)

Tobias
2002-11-11, 06:18 PM
I see, that make it all clear.

Zarparchior
2002-11-11, 06:29 PM
Kinda... but not really, y'know?

Tobias
2002-11-11, 06:52 PM
No, i dont know, i just dont know anymore....... *sob*