PDA

View Full Version : PS Crash Problem

iKill60
2007-11-25, 09:33 PM
Ok I had Planetside on this computer for a long time and then I stoped playing for a while and now I want to get back. So I installed the planetside.exe from the planetside website that I looked up on google.com and it installed fine. Now I am on the trial membership and I reinstalled it like 3 times and it still crashes on the Sanctuary load up screen it gets like 1/4 bars and it just crashes to my desktop with no warnings. Here are my specs.

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
Memory: 1022MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
Card name: Radeon X1300 Series
Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor AGP (0x7142)
Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll

Please help I want to play a little to make sure it works before I buy it again.

iKill60
2007-11-27, 06:55 PM
comeon guys I need some help I really want to play. is this happening to anyone else

dhentz
2007-11-30, 05:45 PM
are you getting a white screen when it crashes? maybe try updating your graphics card driver or turning your hardware up.

jarkas
2007-12-02, 01:25 AM
I have been haveing the same problem, i reloaded it atleast 5 times now, even tried it on a diffrent computer! It always crashes on the sanct loading screen. I have updated my graphics card, updated windows, closed out all other programs and it still crashes. would appreciate any help. Thanks.

sleeper130
2007-12-20, 10:40 AM
I am a former PS player (circa 02-04) and decide to reload the game on a failry new (earlier this year) XPS machine and I'm also having problems loading this game. Its been way too long and I know I've never had this problem before. everything loaded smooth with no problems but when I tried to log in I get stuck at the "Loading Sanctuary" screen. Did Sony give up on this game already that there is no support for it at all? I've looked through some past post to find a solution but it seems there have been none. What have you guys done to fix this??