PDA

View Full Version : SOE Account Trouble

Robert089
2011-02-05, 02:28 PM
I wasn't too sure which fora this belonged in but here goes.

Basically I can't remember any of the information for my old account since I haven't used it for 5 years. I was thinking of ringing the tech support to see if there is some sort of account recovery that can be done but even then the account was in my mothers name. Does anyone have any insight as to whether or not recovering an account with such little information is possible?

Am I going to have to buy a new copy of Planetside if I want to start playing again or is there a way to do it without spending $20 on an 8 year old game and then the subscription fee on top of that?

Hamma
2011-02-05, 04:16 PM
Yea I'm not sure you probably will have to call. :(

Robert089
2011-02-05, 08:21 PM
Yeah I figured I would call them on Monday when they are open, if they can't help me I'm unsure whether I should just buy the game again altogether.

Do we know if we are guaranteed to get a place in the beta if we have an active subscription? Because this is one of the factors that will decide whether I do or not.

Lartnev
2011-02-06, 03:15 AM
Do we know if we are guaranteed to get a place in the beta if we have an active subscription? Because this is one of the factors that will decide whether I do or not.

Guaranteed is a strong word but it won't hurt your chances: http://www.planetside-universe.com/news-john-smedley-blogs-about-ps-next-2426.htm