PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding general Planetside subscriptions

NotAVietnamVet
2011-03-28, 03:33 PM
Hey, what's up. I'm probably as you call them (probably) one of these new guys, well, I started playing Planetside at around 2008 I believe when free trials were around, I brought the game and a subscription key for a month and enjoyed the heck out of it, earlier today I got that vibe to play some planetside with a trial to pass the time, but however I found that the trials were deleted as I logged inside Station Launcher, I tried looking around my local game stores for a subscription card (I'm posting on Chile here, btw) but they were pulled off the shelves.

So heres the thing - is there any way like Paypal to buy an online activation code? I'd really appreciate if anyone could answer this question, because I haven't played this game in years and I feel like doing some tactical shooting action.

Thanks,
NotaVietnamVet.

EDIT: Another question, do you still have to buy the game?

krnasaur
2011-03-28, 04:10 PM
Ok, well the good news is you do not have to buy the actual game. You can download the game for free. I am not a paypal user so I cannot answer that question for you

Goku
2011-03-28, 04:31 PM
I am confused here. If you bought the game just login and resub via that route. You do not have to use a game card or rebuy the game.

If you have to you can try buying it from Direct2Drive (http://www.direct2drive.com/79/product/Buy-PlanetSide®:-Aftershock-Download).