PDA

View Full Version : Secondary ironsight aim? Discuss

Infektion
2011-05-03, 10:47 AM
It might be a little impractical, but may have some use. I sure enjoy distance shooting through ironsights. Anyone else? Imagine.... zerg coming to the base, while you stand on the base walls waiting for the storm. It will surely bring new depth of play and ironsights should atleast give 20% better accuracy on certain weapons such as rifles... shotguns are given 10% more accuracy. CRAZY ENOUGH TO WORK :doh:

Infektion
2011-05-03, 10:49 AM
wow... I am out of it!!! PLEASE DELETE! My bad, I forget I started this thread already :P

Canaris
2011-05-03, 11:16 AM
I'll have what your smoking ....... please :lol:

morf
2011-05-03, 01:00 PM
This is why we write thread titles that actually describe what the thread is about... instead of ""OMG ANYONE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS IDEA BE4?????"

Furret
2011-05-03, 02:49 PM
It's going to depend on the game mechanics.

If we assume PS:N is PS with better graphics, then i don't think ironsights have a place in the game. The cone of fire/crosshair system already works well. Maybe the assault rifle like guns (gauss, cycler, suppresser) could use them, but I don't think it would be all that useful. There's just too many other weapons in the game.

Infektion
2011-05-04, 05:13 PM
I'll have what your smoking ....... please :lol:

I couldn't sleep 2 nights ago and I popped 2 percocets around 1am... maybe i'm still recovering from an opiate high. LOL