PDA

View Full Version : PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Hamma
2011-07-14, 09:09 PM
I've seen so many good ideas for new game systems in here as well as improvements that I wanted to get a forum opened for people to post them up! That way, there is a place for everyone to see new ideas and Devs can easily find it also.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69

Check it out and post your ideas! Thread ratings are enabled, and we are open to feedback on how to improve the forum!

Ranik Ortega
2011-07-14, 09:13 PM
I've seen so many good ideas for new game systems in here as well as improvements that I wanted to get a forum opened for people to post them up! That way, there is a place for everyone to see new ideas and Devs can easily find it also.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69

Check it out and post your ideas! Thread ratings are enabled, and we are open to feedback on how to improve the forum!

Oh yeah brainstorming time. I'll try and make a list in the next couple of days, brace for WALLS OF TEXT :p

Punker
2011-07-14, 09:33 PM
Remember you'll need one thread for each idea so we can rate them :D

Hamma
2011-07-14, 09:35 PM
Yes! One thread per Idea. Let me update that in the rules..

We are also aware thread ratings aren't working, we will find a workaround for that.

Ranik Ortega
2011-07-14, 09:56 PM
Yes! One thread per Idea. Let me update that in the rules..

We are also aware thread ratings aren't working, we will find a workaround for that.

Um, that might make Vehicle weapon variants and such VERY space consuming as they are much smaller ideas. Might we group up variant weapon / vehicle load outs into a particular thread called for example

Improvement : Reaver

Improvement : Cycler

Hamma
2011-07-14, 10:23 PM
Not a bad idea, but that would be a TON of post prefixs.. hehe.

Let's let it run for a few days and see if we can make any improvements. The goal is to keep the first post with all of the ideas so its a bit easier to browse.

Also - I've fixed the thread ratings, it was a bug :D