PDA

View Full Version : How to recover an ANCIENT account?

i_Go_SpLaT
2011-07-16, 04:14 AM
So my old, old toon, circa 2006, I believe, with maybe an update a couple years ago, I can't remember the account name for, and I'm pretty certain I no longer have the email address for.

the character name was Madrod, Vanu (in case anyone is actually old enough to remember me when I was what, 13 or 14 years old? Hello! I hope I didn't piss you off too much from being, well, 13. Francko seems to have forgiven me now that I'm 23, though I'm sure he did that many years ago as well :rofl:)

So how do I go about recovering a character account? I'd like to get back into the fray and brush-up on my PS memory while jittering around like a little boy waiting for PS2

I went through the "forgot username?" but it's just asking for an email. And I can't seem to dig the right one I used out of my memory.

Shame that the free trials were discontinued a few weeks ago, right now would be a PERFECT time for them to be in effect, just following PS2's announcement (cursed hackers.)

i_Go_SpLaT
2011-07-16, 04:29 AM
update: I finally remembered the old email address (stupid yahoo) and reactivated it, but I'm hitting the problem of "already used email recovery in the past 24 hours"

can I get this reset?

double update: lots of guessing finally claimed me my account again. But for future reference (and to perhaps help old PS players) could the original question be answered anyways?

Baneblade
2011-07-16, 08:45 AM
http://www.soe.com/support/index.vm

NivexQ
2011-07-16, 11:40 AM
How did you age 10 years in 5 years? What is this black magic

i_Go_SpLaT
2011-07-16, 06:59 PM
How did you age 10 years in 5 years? What is this black magic

I quit when WoW came out, so it would have been 2004? I was 14 or 15 then.