PDA

View Full Version : ghosts

simba
2003-03-01, 08:57 PM
hi I was wondering if you belive in ghosts? Have you ever seen any ghost or other stuff like shadows? I have always liked threads about the unknown, thats why im posting this now :)

Format
2003-03-01, 09:01 PM
This one time, when a friend and I were sittin at a table, we both turned to each other and the very same second cause we both saw this white haze pass between us. Pretty wierd. But no, i dont believe in ghosts.

simba
2003-03-01, 09:02 PM
cool

diluted
2003-03-01, 09:52 PM
Have you ever seen...other stuff like shadows?

all the time :D

simba
2003-03-01, 09:57 PM
hehe, you know what I mean by that

Subliminal
2003-03-01, 10:02 PM
I saw something that may have been a UFO once. One time i was sitting at this very computer and a really cold breeze shot through the room and there was no fan on or window open. I dont know if i believe in ghosts but i've seen people ugly enough to qualify as boogymen.

MrVulcan
2003-03-01, 10:07 PM
I know that I wont be wanting to be sit around this place once I die :lol:

simba
2003-03-01, 10:09 PM
:D mrvulcan, by saying just :D at a post, do you think that is :spam: ?

Arshune
2003-03-01, 10:12 PM
Even if ghosts were real, they lack any kind of physicality to effect any kind of force upon physical objects. So even if they WERE real they wouldn't be real. Wrap your noodle around THAT one.

NfMa
2003-03-01, 10:22 PM
My noodle hurts now, with the entire there but not there thing..... Can't think about it too much, you'll go crazy.

I don't believe in ghosts. :D

simba
2003-03-01, 10:24 PM
weird, not many that belive in ghosts, I belive in them and aliens offcourse. If I only knew how to post polls.....

ho
2003-03-01, 10:41 PM
True story...this housemy friends aunt lives in is really old...and they moved in she is like a stay at home wife...and like every day she would hear scratching and shit in the basement. She just thought it was rats or something. So she would always go down to check and see what it was and it was never anything. Until one day it was really loud so she goes down and sees like handprints in the floor and like screaming she like rubbed her hand over it and the hand prints dissapeared there was a loud scream and like her eardrum popped...i met the lady she has bad hearing problems now and shit....sounds fake but idk *shrug*

MrVulcan
2003-03-01, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by simba
:D mrvulcan, by saying just :D at a post, do you think that is :spam: ?

depends on what the topic is, and if just a :D or such is needed to convay your thoughts on the idea. :p

simba
2003-03-01, 10:51 PM
Do you know what was written in the basement?

ok vulcan :)

Bighoss
2003-03-01, 11:13 PM
I'm not sure what I believe in. Not ghosts maybe just traces of peoples minds. The human brain is quite curious and of course we have not maped out its complete potential.

I myself have three extremely fucking scary ghost stories that happened to me.

a few days a go I had watched this ghost thing on discovery about and they mentioned these Orbs and stuff. So two friends and I were in the kitchen making pop corn when suddenly this purple orb goes through the kitchen. They all say they saw it so I tell them about the documentry and so we start swearing and stuff seeing if we can get it pissed off. Well we did the popcorn machine unplugged itself and kept going than it exploded and pop corn went everywhere. Then this huge flash came and this orb which we realized was a face came through the room looking pissed and out a window. We did not sleep

Number Two
I was over at a friends house for the night and it was just me and his brother the parents were out and so was his sister. We are listening to the babies baby monitor to make sure everything is okay. Now we had noticed some weird stuff happening around the house earlier. Tolets were randomely flushing and cabinets were left open and we found all these shoes and coats thrown on the floor. So suddenly we here the baby going "ba ba ba" like somone is in the room. Then in this much deeper womens voice she repeats him and then starts screaming at the top of her lungs the baby starts bawling. We run upstairs the baby is crying but the door is closed the window is closed no one had been in the room.

Number three

This didn't happen to me but we saw the aftermath. We were in a house we rented for a weekend on a lake. We go to some dinner party and these people tell us that there neighbors just finshed renavating a house that was boughten to begin with because this women commited suicide there. She was an interior decorator and was obsessed with making her house perfect she was always changing things. for about a month they heard angry screams yelling "What did they do???, Who do they think they are to change MY HOUSE" One night they hurt a constant banging all through the house and when they woke up nails had been banged into anything that was new. and in some pant OUT was written on the new door.

Tobias
2003-03-01, 11:23 PM
I believe in aliens, have I ever seen them? Nope.

I believe In ghosts. My grandmother lives in the same home her family has lived in for like five generations, and that place is creepy. some times doors just slowly shut on their own, the place just feels creepy, and once when I was getting out of the shower I swear I saw someone else in the mirror behind me but when I looked no one was there. Creepy shit.

simba
2003-03-01, 11:24 PM
Damn bighoss thats some scary things, really nice :). What about the orbb? How did it looked? how big was it? Was it round? Have you ever played q3? In that case did it looked like the Orbb model in it? So many questions..... :)

Fire_Monkey
2003-03-01, 11:25 PM
hoss, you're scaring me buddy. I do believe in ghosts of some form. Tobby, I definately agree with you on aliens. It doesn't make sense that there wouldn't be any other life out there.

Tobias
2003-03-01, 11:27 PM
Aye billions of worlds out there, trillions even, deffenitly life, if it more advanced then us and out there in the cosmos or just pond scum I dont know and dont pretend to know, but I think it is out there.

Arshune
2003-03-01, 11:30 PM
The creepiest thing I've ever encountered is in my friend's basement...it's an old root cellar since they live in a farmhouse. On the ceiling near the back of it, there's a bunch of baby food jars nailed to the ceiling for no apparent reason and they've always been there.

Or maybe the time when we got lost while driving late at night and found ourselves on a cul-de-sac at the top of the hill. Up until that point, it had been a clear night but on the top of that hill there were no stars and the full moon we'd been under was nowhere to be found.

No ghost stories though...every time I hear a noise in my house it's just a rat that needs to meet my good friend, the broom.

simba
2003-03-01, 11:32 PM
Congratiolations tobias, your the first one hear to belive in ghosts :) yes and there must be aliens out there somewhere, I mean infinit amounts of people have seen them. One time I saw this documentary on TV. They said some shit about rads/rods (I dunno how it spells) that excisted in the air. Just take a camera, go out and put it somewhere out doors, start recording, when you have recorded like 1h-5 you would have to watch it all in like 10 times slower speed than real-time, if you were lucky you could see some of thoose rods/rads. I didnt understand a shit of it either but there was something in the air travelling in Damn high speed that we couldent see with our eyes.

Tobias
2003-03-01, 11:35 PM
Or something that could keep us from seeing it.

Bighoss
2003-03-01, 11:36 PM
they are probauly not LIFE but something else that is here. Or they could just be a form of energy or something. Theres a lot we don't know.

simba
2003-03-01, 11:36 PM
what?

Bighoss
2003-03-01, 11:37 PM
Damn bighoss thats some scary things, really nice :). What about the orbb? How did it looked? how big was it? Was it round? Have you ever played q3? In that case did it looked like the Orbb model in it? So many questions..... :)

no it was like that it wasn't a purple orb but we could see eyes, mouth, nose. God those eyes were icy and pissed

simba
2003-03-01, 11:40 PM
what do you mean? Was it like a grown-up? That flied out of the window :p ? Kinda like..... Jesus?

Tobias
2003-03-01, 11:41 PM
I also believe humans have like a sixth sense, like have you ever just got that felling before something happens? Or have a sense of Deja Vu when you know you have never done that thing, but somehow, you knew you had? Or maybe you meet someone and you get a brief flash, like you knew them before and are rememebering a little something about them, even though you have never met them and have no way to know that little bit?

Bighoss
2003-03-01, 11:44 PM
deja vu is weird I think when you sleep and dream you make connections from memories and the future and can create weird scenarios and realistic and you remeber the realistic and thats what make you swear you;ve been to places and met people

simba
2003-03-01, 11:48 PM
answer to tobias- NO. Tho sometimes whne I close my eyes ive feeled that I was about to fall, then I open my eyes and nothing happendds

simba
2003-03-01, 11:49 PM
What is deja vu anyways? ( im an idiot )

Fire_Monkey
2003-03-01, 11:49 PM
Its when you see something twice, also could be any kind of visual discrepency.

Bighoss
2003-03-01, 11:50 PM
YES:thumbsup:

AztecWarrior
2003-03-01, 11:51 PM
What is deja vu anyways? ( im an idiot )

You think that you remember something that happened to you that did not actually happen.

Do I believe in ghosts? :nono:
In God? Yes.

SIDE NOTE: Oh look, a Vanu: :borg:

simba
2003-03-01, 11:51 PM
lol. so deja vu is if you have seen ur mom more than one time, its deja vu? LMAO

Fire_Monkey
2003-03-01, 11:52 PM
A black cat, I saw one and then another one...just like it.

Guess what that quotes from

simba
2003-03-01, 11:53 PM
ok TY

AztecWarrior
2003-03-01, 11:57 PM
The Matrix.

Fire_Monkey
2003-03-01, 11:58 PM
Of course

simba
2003-03-01, 11:59 PM