PDA

View Full Version : Poll

Septose
2002-11-14, 05:15 AM
What would you have em do if it was possible...

Hamma
2002-11-14, 06:51 AM
Must finish the game first. :D

Tobias
2002-11-14, 07:26 AM
polls! more i call for more!

Enkidu
2002-11-14, 07:46 AM
Relasing a buggy game is always bad. It's best that they spend the time and do as much right before they release it.

xuur
2002-11-14, 11:19 AM
wait and release it when its ready. releasing it too early could seriously jeopardize the games future by leaving a crappy first impression. trust me, Im the king of crappy first impressions.

do it right or dont do it at all

:borg:

Unregistered
2002-11-14, 12:34 PM
AO = Fully of bugs, and had crappy game play. It sold for $50 when it was released. Now they give it away free just hoping they might get people to play it.

I hear it's fixed now, but the damage is done. No one plays.

WW2OL - Sounds like fun. Fight all over europe in a presistant world. I never got it because friends of mine that did reproted that it was buggy, and unbalenced. I hear it's better now, but why pay $50, and the monthly fee to play something that might still suck?

Word of mouth is the most powerful force in selling video games. How many people do you know that didn't buy a game because you said it sucked? Or how many have you gotton because a friend said it rocked?

Bugs vs No Bugs = Life vs Death for any MMO Game.

FireFrenzy
2002-11-14, 12:50 PM
Don't think i could have said it better myself, unreg

(PS - Get a name :p )

Unregistered
2002-11-14, 12:52 PM
I have a name.

I just refuse to register it :D

Septose
2002-11-14, 07:51 PM
right bout the 1st impression things, was just curious on people's opinion.

Arkkon
2002-11-14, 09:12 PM
A good way to get around the whole "first impressions" thing but to also be able to play the game sooner would be to start the open beta sooner. Any bugs that exist can be blamed on it being a beta version and then ironed out, and people get to play the game (Thereby getting rid of more bugs, increasing the likelyhood of a great first impression). It's like having your cake and eating it too, but without requiring some sort of time travel!