PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Webcast Questions!

basti
2012-02-22, 05:43 PM
Post em, we relay them to them! :)

http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39115

This is the thread about the webcast. Get your time for the webcast there! ;)

Now, questions:

Question:
Does the Lasher still fire colorful disco balls? Does the Orbs still Lash? If no orbs, what does it fire now?

Question:
Sniper rifle:

Names of all 3
Attachments
Zooming type (none/mousebutton/mousewheel)
Shot velocity
Drop distance
Max effective range
Method of aiming (cof/recoil)
Balance issues between singleshot anti-sniper and semi-auto noobgun
Effectiveness against maxes
Which vehicles' glass can be penetrated
VS sniper rifle specifics
Movement firing
Marksman class specifics and customisation details
Sniper item-shop items

Question:
Do Knifes 1shot? Do we have to equip/select them first? And do they have Secondary Functions like PS1?
Also: Will there be Non Empire Specific knives/Melee we can equip? Like the Fusion Blade from PS1? How is the issue of quick-knife vs equip knife being tested and/or discussed INTERNALLY.

Question:
What's status of the Vanu MAX special ability right now?
Are the VS MAX weapons still Quasar, Comet, Starfire and if so do they function the same?

Question:
Is the Lancer still a charge-shot direct fire weapon? (Morto hopes so)

Question:
Any brand new weapons? Commonpool or otherwise?

Question:
What variants can each class use? I.e. can a medic use smg, sweeper, etc.

Question:
How are you going to balance the TR's weapon speed vs accuracy, one problem from the original PS was that the TR Empire ability could fire rapidly at a target but with the bloom of the Cone of Fire the bullets would go ever which way instead of at the intended target.

Question:
TwoThreeSix said that while VS Engineers don't get the Assault version of the Pulsar, they do get a Carbine version. What will the differences be between these two variations of the Pulsar? (and presumably, equivalents for TR and NC Engineers).

Question:
What are some non-weapon attachments that one can put on the Pulsar Carbine? For instance, a Darklight Reflex Sight? A Target-Designator that paints targets for teammates? Maybe even changing the color of your shots?

Question:
How many hardpoints are on primary weapons (ie Assault Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, etc)? Ie- how many attachments can we have on each weapon? Will there be upgrades/sidegrades to allow for more, such as a weapon starting with two attachments but being unlockable up to four, etc?

Question:
In Planetside 1, engaging a MAX with anti-infantry weapons was basically useless (in a good way; a MAX was a walking vehicle). Since things like TTK have changed, will MAXes be in danger from infantry weapons, or will we need to use CE and anti-armor weapons to take them down (like in PS1)?

Question:
Will Melee be a fourth category of slottable weapons for a MAX, such as Vanu energy sabers and TR chainblades, or will MAXes have a standard, generic melee attack?

Question:
What are some Empire-Specific explosives that the Vanu Engineer will get?

Question:
The flamethrower that Tramell posted on twitter not long ago, is it for MAXs? Because I can't see how a regular soldier can use it. Assuming the Flamethrower is infact a MAX weapon, will we be seeing other NS weapons for Maxes?

Question:
WHERE IS MY TR KNIFE?!?!?!

Question:
What kind of grenades will we be seeing? Will Jammers be coming back? What kind of fun new types are there?

Question:
Matt tweeted 3 images a while back of some turrets on a base wall, few questions on those: Will there be empire specific weapons for these turrets?
Are these the only commonpool weapons for them, or are there others not yet shown off?

Question:
Not really a weapon, but what kind of tools will Medics be getting? Mainly how will they be healing others?

Question:
C4 has been mentioned several times, are these the new Boomers or is it separate from them? What classes can use them?

Question:
Do MAXs have melee weapons? It was mentioned they have a charge... MAXKnight please! Sir Maxador, protector of the Innocent, Knight of the realm of Vanu! ;)

Question:
What kind of weapons can infiltrators use beside sniper rifles?

Question:
Can you please describe a way (in detail) that an NC player might be able to modify his or her weapon loadout to 'match' the same style of gameplay that A TR might obtain through a base loadout.

Question:
Is weapon balance designed with the idea of each weapon type being defeatable by any other to encourage individual reward? or is it more rock-paper-scissors style, with one type most typically winning out over another to encourage organized team tactical play.

Question:
Are modifications to weapons set to specific types? I.E. if I want to do something crazy, like add a x8 scope to my 10-15 foot range sweeper shotgun, can I? (Borderlands Anyone? Basti loves Sniper Shotguns!)

Question:
Do certain weapon types do different TYPES of damage. I.E. is a sniper rifle more damaging to a tank's treads than an assault rifle due to caliber?

Question:
If i unlock certain options for my Pulsar, Gauss or Cycler in one class, do i have the same options in any other class that can use the same weapon? Means, do unlocks get shared across the classes?

Question:
Grenade Launchers? Like the Thumper? What about the Rocket Rifle?

Question:
Do Classes have access to the basic version of their weapons right away, or is there a need to unlock them first? Means, can for example cloakers use Sniper rifles right away, or do they need to train into them first to be able to use the base loadout of a sniper rifle?

Question:
What are you guys favorite guns? Obviously Matt loves his velociraptor Launcher, and T-Ray fires his Glare at every moving target, but what about actual weapons that are in the game?

Question:
What is THIS thing, if its not a pulsar?
http://www.planetside-universe.com/media/main/psnext/screenshots/20111122_4ecc0c3727119.jpg

Question:
What's the average amount of time to fully max out a skill tree for a weapon?

Question:
How do we keep our weapons supplied with Ammo? Looting enemys is apparently out, so where to get bullets/batterys from? If engineers can deploy some kind of ammo dispencer, how exactly can they deploy them (once? Every X minutes?) and how many ammo is in them (unlimited? X total for everyone?)

Question:
In Planetside 1, it seemed like each weapon was designed to fill a particular role, with the extreme customization that is in Planetside 2, is this still the philosophy, or has it moved to customizing individual weapons to suit different roles?

Question:
Will the flame thrower flames stick to terrain? Can we burn stuff down (besides enemy players) ?

Question:
Will there be significant limitations to ammo in weapons, will be be common for a spray and prayer to run out of bullets quickly or is it quake style?

Question:
do reloads per ES heavy weapon have different timing? Will there be any "cert tree" items to alleviate reload times?

Question:
Will the weight of the weapons affect the speed of the soldier? Will adding more addons slow the soldier down?

Question:
Can ALL weapons damage all targets at least a little like a SMG against a tank, will it take HP down at all?

Question:
What is the fastest TTK of any of the weapons at the present?

Question:
Will there be melee (hitting an enemy with your weapon in the face) ?

Question:
Will there be night vision scopes for weapons?

Question:
Will I be able to tell which weapon I have switched to from the sound it makes? Will the weapons sound deadly and shake the walls apart, or sound like nerf guns? Will the weapons make ambient noise? like vanu weapons humming, nc weapons rattling while I run, etc

Question:
How potent is the Damage Degradation on VS weapons? Roughly when does it start and how steep does it degrade?

Question:
Since the Beamer has "self-charging" cells, does this mean it will never run out of ammo?

Question:
What kind of "versatility" traits/advantages are VS weapons going to get?

Question:
How accurate are weapons going to be when not using ironsights? Are at least some weapons being designed so that run-and-gun is a viable alternative playstyle to ironsights (hint: HA)?

Question:
What are roughly the effective and maximum ranges of the various weapon types (SMG's, Carbine, AR's, etc)?

Question:

Question:

Zulthus
2012-02-22, 05:44 PM
Does the Lasher still fire colorful disco balls?

DayOne
2012-02-22, 05:45 PM

A little late Basti.

Zulthus
2012-02-22, 05:46 PM

A little late Basti.

This is Basti's trademarked official question thread. It's a bit different.

DayOne
2012-02-22, 05:49 PM
I was thinking you could just read the other one, but okay.

I wish to know everything about ES 'nades!

NewSith
2012-02-22, 06:01 PM
Sniper rifle:

Names of all 3
Attachments
Zooming type (none/mousebutton/mousewheel)
Shot velocity
Drop distance
Max effective range
Method of aiming (cof/recoil)
Balance issues between singleshot anti-sniper and semi-auto noobgun
Effectiveness against maxes
Which vehicles' glass can be penetrated
VS sniper rifle specifics
Movement firing
Marksman class specifics and customisation details
Sniper item-shop items

NewSith
2012-02-22, 06:07 PM
/BUMP

for this goddamn thread is far more interesting than all your blabbering about deleting accounts, SOE not caring, slavery and racism.

Metalsheep
2012-02-22, 06:08 PM
Do Knifes 1shot? Do we have to equip/select them first? And do they have Secondary Functions like PS1?
Also: Will there be Non Empire Specific knives/Melee we can equip? Like the Fusion Blade from PS1?

ThGlump
2012-02-22, 06:48 PM
How we keep our weapons loaded: ammo refilling, ammo sharing.

Johari
2012-02-22, 06:48 PM
I'd like to know:
-What's status of the Vanu MAX special ability right now?
-Are the VS MAX weapons still Quasar, Comet, Starfire and if so do they function the same?
-Is the Lancer still a charge-shot direct fire weapon? (I hope so)
-Does the Vanu HA's Lasher (if it still is called that) still have the lash effect?
-Any brand new weapons? Commonpool or otherwise.
-What are the training times like to start out with and how high do they go? If it's somewhat similar to EVE I'm expection minutes to months
-The other ES sniper rifles, shotguns, and whatever else we haven't seen.

Mordicant
2012-02-22, 08:44 PM
What variants can each class use? I.e. can a medic use smg, sweeper, etc.

Canaris
2012-02-23, 03:46 AM
How are you going to balance the TR's weapon speed vs accuracy, one problem from the original PS was that the TR Empire ability could fire rapidly at a target but with the bloom of the Cone of Fire the bullets would go ever which way instead of at the intended target.

On the math of the Time To Kill it was balanced on paper but that balance went out the window very quickly in combat situations.

All the speed in the world is useless if your gun can't hit the side of a planet.

LZachariah
2012-02-23, 07:40 AM
1. TwoThreeSix said that while VS Engineers don't get the Assault version of the Pulsar, they do get a Carbine version. What will the differences be between these two variations of the Pulsar? (and presumably, equivalents for TR and NC Engineers).

2. What are some non-weapon attachments that one can put on the Pulsar Carbine? For instance, a Darklight Reflex Sight? A Target-Designator that paints targets for teammates?

3. How many hardpoints are on primary weapons (ie Assault Rifles, Carbines, Shotguns, etc)? Ie- how many attachments can we have on each weapon? Will there be upgrades/sidegrades to allow for more, such as a weapon starting with two attachments but being unlockable up to four, etc?

4. In Planetside 1, engaging a MAX with anti-infantry weapons was basically useless (in a good way; a MAX was a walking vehicle). Since things like TTK have changed, will MAXes be in danger from infantry weapons, or will we need to use CE and anti-armor weapons to take them down (like in PS1)?

5. Will Melee be a fourth category of slottable weapons for a MAX, such as Vanu energy sabers and TR chainblades, or will MAXes have a standard, generic melee attack?

6. What are some Empire-Specific explosives that the Vanu Engineer will get?

~Zachariah

BigBossMonkey
2012-02-23, 09:05 AM
Some questions (in no real order):

1) The flamethrower that Tramell posted on twitter not long ago, is it for MAXs? Because I can't see how a regular soldier can use it.
2) WHERE IS MY TR KNIFE?!?!?!
3) What kind of grenades will we be seeing?
a) Will Jammers be coming back?
b) What kind of fun new types are there?
4) Will each faction have its own shotgun now that the Sweeper is NC only?
5) Any chance of a reveal (or at least some details!) on the TR/VS sniper rifles?
6) Assuming the Flamethrower up in question #1 is infact a MAX weapon, will we be seeing other NS weapons for them?
7) Matt tweeted 3 images a while back of some turrets on a base wall, few questions on those:
a) Will there be empire specific weapons for these turrets?
b) Are these the only commonpool weapons for them, or are there others not yet shown off?
8) Not really a weapon, but what kind of tools will Medics be getting? Mainly how will they be healing others?
9) Word on any fun Engineering deployables (shields, gun turrets, etc)?
10) Will sidearms be customizable? The screenshot of the Engineer loadout didn't show any modifications on it.
11) C4 has been mentioned several times, are these the new Boomers or is it separate from them?
a) What classes can use C4/Boomers
12) Do MAXs have melee weapons? It was mentioned they have a charge... MAXKnight please! :D
13) What kind of weapons can infiltrators use beside sniper rifles?

I'll think up more later.

basti
2012-02-23, 03:24 PM
Come on folks, i know u have more! ;)

CidHighwind
2012-02-23, 03:30 PM
1.) Can you please describe a way (in detail) that an NC player might be able to modify his or her weapon loadout to 'match' the same style of gameplay that A TR might obtain through a base loadout.

TL;DR - describe how an NC can make a loadout that sprays bullets more than the typical loadout of *KABOOOOOOOM* shotgun. How a TR can do the same, but more towards a typical NC weapon set?

2.) How is the issue of quick-knife vs equip knife being tested and/or discussed INTERNALLY.

3.) Is weapon balance designed with the idea of each weapon type being defeatable by any other to encourage individual reward? or is it more rock-paper-scissors style, with one type most typically winning out over another to encourage organized team tactical play.

4.) Are modifications to weapons set to specific types? I.E. if I want to do something crazy, like add a x8 scope to my 10-15 foot range sweeper shotgun, can I?

5.) Do certain weapon types do different TYPES of damage. I.E. is a sniper rifle more damaging to a tank's treads than an assault rifle due to caliber?

6.) Can you describe in excruciating, Lasher-like detail the process of weapon balancing?

7.) Will the knifes shown in the previews be throwable? (not insta-kill throws?)

Had these in the weapons thread, but figured id repost them here if this is the official one.

Unknownymous
2012-02-23, 04:40 PM
I apologize if these questions have been asked/answered before:

1) Can we pick up dropped enemy faction weapons (at least until death)?
2) Will we be able to melee with guns? Perhaps a minor damage shove?
3) Will knives do more damage to an enemies back for silent stealth kills?
4) Sound suppressor attachments?
5) Would a run and gun style of play be viable? (with smg/shotgun maybe)
6) What classes can use what weapons?

That one noob
2012-02-23, 05:35 PM
Will the Galaxy still be able to carry a light vehicle?
Or will we need a certification/specialized branch that allows the Galaxy to do so?
And if so, what penalties will be implaced upon the Galaxy?

Mordicant
2012-02-23, 05:37 PM
Will the Galaxy still be able to carry a light vehicle?
Or will we need a certification/specialized branch that allows the Galaxy to do so?
And if so, what penalties will be implaced upon the Galaxy?

That's a vehicle not a weapon....

That one noob
2012-02-23, 06:52 PM
That's a vehicle not a weapon....
Crap, fine then.
Can we remove the turrets on the Gal in order to make room for more seats?
And now my question is relevant to weapons.

Oh and before I go, I want to know if a disposable rocket launcher (Decimator) will return in one form or another since the free form inventory system is now gone.

Biohazard
2012-02-23, 10:42 PM
can we jihad jeep?

Dov
2012-02-24, 08:45 AM
Scope of air combat question:

What will max altitude be? And will it be different for different aircraft?

- I sure hope it's thousands of meters and not hundreds, this RL pilot wants the sky to truely be its own realm.

Edit to haters - this is most certainly a "weapon" question because the answer has a lot of weapon-related implications.

Daimond
2012-02-24, 09:26 AM
1 - say for 1 type of weapon a Guass no manter what its called but used by 2 different classes, say you work on unlocking addons/upgrades for that weapon in one class then at some point you decide to change classes and that one has access to that Guass as well. Do you get to keep the addons/upgrades for that weapon or have to work it again in that class? all though they have not said anything about, 1 gun being usable by several classes, just a though that at lest pistals or some can be used my most or all classes.

2 - say you use the guass and have upgraded it. if you can repo other empires weapons, and pick up another empires equile counter part do you get to use there upgrades? or do you have to train to get there upgrades even if possable?

3 - is there weapons that classes can use but dont get access to them at start and have to lvl up/train to gain that access? eg. say a class can be a sniper rifle, but does not start out with access to that weapon at first? but this applies to any weapon/class not spacific question to 1 type.

FriendlyFire
2012-02-24, 09:33 AM
ES MAX weapons, what are they and how do they work?

RadarX
2012-02-24, 10:35 AM
Last chance to get questions in! To help you folks out, the focus today will be on infantry based weaponry like we've been showing over the past few weeks.

DOUBLEXBAUGH
2012-02-24, 10:38 AM
Is the Carbine variant of the Guass/Pulsar/Cycler that has been mentioned, the standard version? They have showed us a Sniper variant, LMG variant, and an SMG variant of the MA weapons. Is there also a carbine version AND the standard version, or are they the same?

Dov
2012-02-24, 10:42 AM
Don't know if it's been asked:

More info on engineer deployables - what's going to carry over from PS1 and whats new that you can talk about.

AND

Any mortars or indirect fire infantry portables?

Thanks!

Myomoto
2012-02-24, 10:43 AM
Will there be grenade launchers like in PS1? It seems you're taking the game in a less 'random-splash-damage-oh-God-I'm-dead-wtf'-direction, but does that mean you're getting rid of my beloved Thumper?

Bonus: If a Thumper-style grenade launcher is in, will it still have 'support-style' ammo like the Jammer grenades from PS1, that allowed you to very quickly clear mine-fields and other engineer structures from the battlefield?

Canaris
2012-02-24, 10:45 AM
Question for the webcasters - What's your favourite gun so far and why?

Shogun
2012-02-24, 10:50 AM
will there be a three barrel jackhammer?

what will the vs get instead of their discoball of infective doom and how overpowered will it be this time?

Shogun
2012-02-24, 11:45 AM
damn it, i forgot the most important question... hope i´m not too late to be noticed...

in the pc gamer article someone mentioned that one class will get a totally new weapon!?!
did i misread that part or is this true?
if true, can you give us any details or at least some hints to speculate on?

Roy Awesome
2012-02-24, 12:29 PM
Jackhammer still the best gun in the game? Please?

Nobel
2012-02-24, 12:31 PM
What kind of weapons will each class be restricted from using?

In Planetside 1, it seemed like each weapon was designed to fill a particular role, with the extreme customization that is in Planetside 2, is this still the philosophy, or has it moved to customizing individual weapons to suit different roles?

Coreldan
2012-02-24, 12:34 PM
damn it, i forgot the most important question... hope i´m not too late to be noticed...

in the pc gamer article someone mentioned that one class will get a totally new weapon!?!
did i misread that part or is this true?
if true, can you give us any details or at least some hints to speculate on?

I guess it could refer to HA getting either some "more specific HA weapon" or an LMG version of their MA-weapon?

At least we didnt have that in PS, so in that sense it could be new :D

DviddLeff
2012-02-24, 01:39 PM
Will the flame thrower flames stick to terrain?
What kind of grenades will there be?
Will the lancer have the charge up time again?

VanuMAXGuy
2012-02-24, 01:59 PM
Will the Lancer look and behave like the original? Does it retain its WHOOP PEW charge and fire action as well as its shoulder-mounted design?

Blue
2012-02-24, 03:15 PM
What will be weapon options for cloakers?
In PS1, the TR cloaker had a different playing style from an NC cloaker because of the huge differences between repeater and scatter pistol.
Will there be assault-cloaker specific weapons?

DayOne
2012-02-24, 03:21 PM
Is this, what we thought was the pulsar, in fact the VS shotgun or something else?
http://www.planetside-universe.com/media/main/psnext/screenshots/20111122_4ecc0c3727119.jpg

basti
2012-02-24, 03:24 PM
Snip.

Put most of the questions on the list, and edited some a bit to be easier to understand. :P

Have fun using this stuff Radar. And if you tell me how you need this stuff formated, i would do that for u guys as well. :P

ShazMyBot
2012-02-24, 04:12 PM

NewSith
2012-02-24, 04:13 PM

I see what you ask there... =)

ThGlump
2012-02-24, 04:26 PM
Put most of the questions on the list, and edited some a bit to be easier to understand. :P

You really hate me. Thats like third question gathering in row you ignored my question (i know they are poorly worded and dont look much like question) :)

Biohazard
2012-02-24, 04:49 PM
Relaying my questions from the previous page to here!

I am interested in the sound of the weapons:

1) Will I be able to tell which weapon I have switched to from the sound it makes?
2) Will the weapons sound deadly and shake the walls apart, or sound like nerf guns?
3) Will the weapons make ambient noise? like vanu weapons humming, nc weapons rattling while I run, etc

NewSith
2012-02-24, 04:51 PM
2) Will the weapons sound deadly and shake the walls apart, or sound like nerf guns?

Did you serve in artillery unit?

Biohazard
2012-02-24, 04:58 PM
Did you serve in artillery unit?

No, but I appreciate my speakers far more than my roommates do. :D

NewSith
2012-02-24, 05:02 PM
No, but I appreciate my speakers far more than my roommates do. :D

"Gunfire again! All teams, report! We can't wait any longer or this maniac will start killing people!"
"This is SWAT team 1, ready for breach..."
"This is Oversight 3 there's only one possible Tango in the room, I repeat, one Tango in the room infront of the PC"

sylphaen
2012-02-24, 05:03 PM
"Gunfire again! All teams, report! We can't wait any longer or this maniac will start killing people!"
"This is Oversight 3 there's only one possible Tango in the room, I repeat, one Tango in the room infront of the PC"

:rofl:

Daimond
2012-02-24, 05:20 PM
Basti not sure why, that when you listed peoples questions in front alot of them dont resemble what they were asking, other then skipping over some all together.
Sure shortinging some up is fine but... like on my post you only put up 1 of my questions and for the life of me other then it being the flavor of the month you even bothered changing the Gun from a Guass to a Pulsar. If you did ajust/shorted the other 2 quetions then dont even remotly resemble the original question at all. like a few others as it appears.

basti
2012-02-24, 05:26 PM
Basti not sure why, that when you listed peoples questions in front alot of them dont resemble what they were asking, other then skipping over some all together.
Sure shortinging some up is fine but... like on my post you only put up 1 of my questions and for the life of me other then it being the flavor of the month you even bothered changing the Gun from a Guass to a Pulsar. If you did ajust/shorted the other 2 quetions then dont even remotly resemble the original question at all. like a few others as it appears.

You wrote a rather long text about a very basic question. And the idea is not to have them read through wall of texts, the idea is to have them quickly skim over it and then have a long answer. ;)

I have about an hour left before the cast starts. I just add the new ones now, and try to combine questions.

Just as random text to be added to this post: The entire idea of these threads (for both twitter and the webcasts, as well as GDC) is to have us all think about questions in advance, together. This way you get a lot more questions, especially a lot more good ones, and also you dont end up with having all your questions asked by someone else, or parts of them. Its quite common that someone ask a part of your question, and then the bit left thats important to you doesnt get answered, as it seems to be the same question as before. This is fully avoided here. ;)

Well then, list again! :D

Erendil
2012-02-24, 05:26 PM

LOL that's just what I need, to have the neighbors call the cops on me because of PS2...! :cool:

I hope I'm not too late to the question party, but I have a couple that haven't been asked yet...

How potent is the Damage Degradation on VS weapons? Roughly when does it start and how steep does it degrade?
Since the Beamer has "self-charging" cells, does this mean it will never run out of ammo?
Are the VS going to get "unified ammo" like in PS1 (aka "proprietary battery ammo" mentioned from the Pulsar pic)?
Can we pick up ammo off of fallen corpses? what kind of "Drops" will there be?
With the removal of AP ammo, is MAX armour being treated more like extra-heavy infantry armour now instead of the infantry/Vehicle bybrid it was in PS1?
How accurate are weapons going to be when not using ironsights?
Are at least some weapons being designed so that run-and-gun is a viable alternative playstyle to ironsights (hint: HA)?
What are roughly the effective and maximum ranges of the various weapon types (SMG's, Carbine, AR's, etc)?

SUBARU
2012-02-24, 05:30 PM
LOL that's just what I need, to have the neighbors call the cops on me because of PS2...! :cool:

I hope I'm not too late to the question party, but I have a couple that haven't been asked yet...

Are the VS going to get "unified ammo" like in PS1 (aka "proprietary battery ammo" mentioned from the Pulsar pic)?
Can we pick up ammo off of fallen corpses? what kind of "Drops" will there be?
With the removal of AP ammo, is MAX armour being treated more like extra-heavy infantry armour now instead of the infantry/Vehicle bybrid it was in PS1?
How accurate are weapons going to be when not using ironsights?
Are at least some weapons being designed so that run-and-gun is a viable alternative playstyle to ironsights (hint: HA)?

No,you can not loot off of a corpse

Biohazard
2012-02-24, 05:33 PM

SWAT team 1 stacked up on the door; team lead signaled ready, and the last man approached the door to check for traps...

"DIE F^(%@&!"

The team instinctively dove to the ground, as the sound of automatic fire resonated from the room. When no bullets passed by, the team carefully got back up. Fearing for who ever was the target of the barrage, they breached the door.

"GET DOWN ON THE GROUND, GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!"

No amount of training could of prepared them for what they saw...

basti
2012-02-24, 05:51 PM
Hokay, thats it. Webcast starts in 40 minutes, need to give those guys time to read our questions, choose what they cover, and print them out. ;)

NewSith
2012-02-24, 05:52 PM
Hokay, thats it. Webcast starts in 40 minutes, need to give those guys time to read our questions, choose what they cover, and print them out. ;)

Short note:
My question (the 2nd one) will most likely remain unaswered in its full so just shorten it to what you think is reasonable.

Daimond
2012-02-24, 05:53 PM
Fine heres a slightly dumbed down version

2 - If you have a fuly upgraded Guass, then pick up a an enemies counter part "pulsar" do you have a fully upgraded pulsar or not? if posable?

3 - are there weapons that classes can use but dont get access to first but have to lvl up to gain access?

DayOne
2012-02-24, 05:57 PM
Fine heres a slightly dumbed down version

1 - If you have a fuly upgraded Guass, then pick up a an enemies counter part "pulsar" do you have a fully upgraded pulsar or not? if posable?

2 - are there weapons that classes can use but dont get access to first but have to lvl up to gain access?

1 - Answer: NO weapon looting. It's a bitch but there you go.

2 - Clarified: do you need to level up to access weapons?