PDA

View Full Version : Planetside TV's first event!

SuperMorto
2012-02-28, 12:59 PM
EDIT**

Hello all,

This is back on tomorrow night :)

The stream can be viewed here: http://www.twitch.tv/planetside2#

I am pleased to announce our first big event, this Sunday 18th at 8pm ET, this is about 12:00 midnight over here in the Europe.

We are doing this to stress test the technology and a game like Planetside (FPSMMO) to see if it can be done, and to see if it can be entertaining while doing so. So if you do come to take a look, then please bare in mind this is a test and things can/will go wrong!

Ok, we are not really pushing for advertising this event, but we will post some info on 1 or 2 sites to generate some viewers. But please feel free to pass the word on to anybody you may think will be interested in such an event. as we will be looking for feedback.

See you all tomorrow night,

Morto.

Raymac
2012-02-28, 01:45 PM
Sounds awesome. Make sure you set the exact date with enough notice so people can plan on being there. I hope I can make it. I've run with the Blue Lions quite a few times. They are good people.

FastAndFree
2012-02-28, 01:57 PM
Won't it be a problem that every move will be broadcasted live to the enemy?

SuperMorto
2012-02-28, 02:14 PM
Won't it be a problem that every move will be broadcasted live to the enemy?

Please let us try this once before we go into the difficulties. We know about this Fast, there are loads of threads on this forum about it and recommendations here = http://www.teamstarz.net/showthread.php?180-Outfit-Runner-Ideas

Please just support the idea, once we have tried it a few times then we can discuss the issues we have. thank you :)

sylphaen
2012-02-28, 02:33 PM
You can bet the TR will invite themselves to the party.
:D

SuperMorto
2012-02-28, 03:17 PM
You can bet the TR will invite themselves to the party.
:D

I was rather hoping they would!! :)

I would hate for the first event not to have all 3 sides in it :)

SuperMorto
2012-02-28, 03:41 PM
Apologies but the flyer has been removed due to a technical issue.

SuperMorto
2012-03-17, 04:16 PM
Guys this is back on tomorrow night. It is just a test and will look something like this:

Planetside 247 stream tests. (Morto) - YouTube

WiteBeam
2012-03-17, 05:11 PM
Looks awesome. This is a great idea.

Goku
2012-03-17, 05:42 PM
I'll have to check this out. You've made a lot of progress on this.

EVILPIG
2012-03-17, 06:14 PM
Tigersmith would broadcast his movements and still beat the shit out of them... That guy is unbelievably good at FPS's

LMAO

SuperMorto
2012-03-17, 08:02 PM
I'll have to check this out. You've made a lot of progress on this.

cheers goku,

Planetside TV has a good strong following now, and we making new friends everyday. Also due to the "new nature" of streaming Planetside1/2 and testing things... progress is a little slow. It can take a few weeks/months to get outfits and everything set up.

But keep an eye out :) as it moving in the right direction and is growing everyday!