PDA

View Full Version : Expectations

MonsterBone
2012-03-06, 07:28 PM
Don't get your hopes up so high everyone. Its a little like dating Mike Tyson. You know your going to get some but you don't control when and you don't control how long.

We all have played many games, and you know about hype.

This game will have issues and disappointments.

God it looks good. This is EXACTLY the type of game I have been waiting for. But those of you orgasming all night on every tweet just get ready to be in this in the long term and don't get you panties in a bunch if there are issues.

I think I am writing this for myself. Damn this shit looks good...

Raymac
2012-03-06, 07:29 PM
It's too late for me.

MonsterBone
2012-03-06, 07:30 PM
TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!!

Top Sgt
2012-03-06, 07:32 PM
i told tray already just take my subscription payment now and open up the beta early to us subscribers... it's already worth it.

MonsterBone
2012-03-06, 07:34 PM
i told tray already just take my subscription payment now and open up the beta early to us subscribers... it's already worth it.

Nobody would blink an eye if they did just that. Sounds perfect.

Graywolves
2012-03-06, 08:47 PM
It's too late for me.

^^^^^^^^^^

basti
2012-03-06, 08:47 PM
It's too late for me.

Yep, totally.

Already have a suicide kit ready in case something bad happens.

Boogster
2012-03-06, 08:49 PM
Ha. You can keep your cynicism. I'm in love.

Death2All
2012-03-06, 09:05 PM
I was really skeptical of this game, based off of what we've heard and what little we've seen.

After seeing the video I think I finally have peace of mind. This game looks fucking awesome. I can see myself playing for another 9 years non-stop :D!

Was an awesome presentation. Noticed a few minor bugs here and there (floating Magrider, weird animation bugs) but that's to be expected for a game that's in early development. A little inicident with the HDMI cable getting knocked out was a little annoying. Also the AI they used for the demo was HORRIBLE. They would just instapwn Higby and then stand there mindlessly.

STILL, I thought it was awesome. I caught myself drooling a few times. I was just in awe of the game. Everything seems so perfect to me. This is EXACTLY the FPS game I've been waiting for.

Goodbye social life....And sunlight.