PDA

View Full Version : Criminal activity on Auraxis - Nanite Systems

EVILPIG
2012-04-13, 04:12 PM
Nanite Systems. Who are these people? They are supplying weapons to all 3 factions on Auraxis, fueling a massive slaughter. Yet, I don't see their brothers and sisters involved in the conflict. Why should so much blood be spilled while they get fat?

Be aware Nanite Systems, your day is coming.

Atheosim
2012-04-13, 04:16 PM
There's no slaughter. Everybody is immortal.

basti
2012-04-13, 04:17 PM
What exactly is the point of this thread?

EVILPIG
2012-04-13, 04:18 PM
There's no slaughter. Everybody is immortal.

We are not immortal, we are simply recreated after each death.

Vancha
2012-04-13, 04:19 PM
Thank you EVILPIG, you just helped me.

Kran De Loy
2012-04-13, 04:19 PM
Way I see it is that NS only sells to the VS. NC steals the schematics and TR highjack and bludgeon their scientists into revealing their new schematics.

EVILPIG
2012-04-13, 04:21 PM
Way I see it is that NS only sells to the VS. NC steals the schematics and TR highjack and bludgeon their scientists into revealing their new schematics.

Either way, according to the original lore, the wormhole is closed. How does Nanite Systems operate independent of Terra? Something bigger is going on here and we will not stand for it. Nanite Systems is an enemy to the NC. NC - TR - VS - NS

Shogun
2012-04-13, 04:56 PM
nanites...

remember?
nobody delivers anything. nanite systems weapons were brought to auraxis and the templates for the replicators were scanned before the factions formed. that´s why everybody still has access to them. the es systems were developed after the factions formed.

Bags
2012-04-13, 05:00 PM

Nothing.

EVILPIG
2012-04-13, 05:03 PM
nanites...

remember?
nobody delivers anything. nanite systems weapons were brought to auraxis and the templates for the replicators were scanned before the factions formed. that´s why everybody still has access to them. the es systems were developed after the factions formed.

No one said they are delivered. They are supplied. Nanite Systems, your days are numbered.

Kran De Loy
2012-04-13, 05:08 PM
Okay, I didn't have to have to do this to you guys but.. well here's the thing.

Nanite Systems are a very unimaginative name for the company because it is RUN BY THE NANITES!

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

Kran De Loy
2012-04-13, 05:19 PM
Nanites of Auraxis which were originally purposed for weaponry, armor and all things with warfare had become sentient a long time ago.

Ever since the wormhole collapsed they've been trying desperately to fulfill their core programing of creating weapons and armor, eventually something happened and it began improving on it's own designs then it began making entirely new designs in an effort just to keep up with it's expanding database.

As for why all three factions use NS designs and havn't retaliated against Nanite Systems, since the very nanites themselves have no allegiances, they just do what they're programmed to do and what one nanite know to do it tells others.

Only the heavily encrypted faction specific nanites have yet to gain this same variance of semi-sentience and so they do not interface with NS at all and not even the Vanu have been able to recreate the anomaly.

EVILPIG
2012-04-13, 05:21 PM
We've long known that Auraxis is sentient in it's self, perhaps the Nanites are not independent of the super-being, but tools for it?

Bittermen
2012-04-13, 05:37 PM
interesting... AI in 5 years..

Blackwolf
2012-04-13, 05:38 PM
Nanite Systems. Who are these people? They are supplying weapons to all 3 factions on Auraxis, fueling a massive slaughter. Yet, I don't see their brothers and sisters involved in the conflict. Why should so much blood be spilled while they get fat?

Be aware Nanite Systems, your day is coming.

As a representative of Nanite Systems, let me assure you that there is no illegal activity in regards to our buiseness. We have formal and legal contracts with all 3 "factions" involved in this humorously dubbed "war" of yours. In fact it would be illegal for us to take sides in this conflict, as we would be in breach of not one but two contracts. Something my employer obviously wishes to avoid.

However you may rest assured, all 3 empires have access to the very best we have to offer. And that this access is entirely voluntary, no one forces your superiors to purchase equipment from us.

Would you like a free tour?

EVILPIG
2012-04-13, 05:53 PM
As a representative of Nanite Systems, let me assure you that there is no illegal activity in regards to our buiseness. We have formal and legal contracts with all 3 "factions" involved in this humorously dubbed "war" of yours. In fact it would be illegal for us to take sides in this conflict, as we would be in breach of not one but two contracts. Something my employer obviously wishes to avoid.

However you may rest assured, all 3 empires have access to the very best we have to offer. And that this access is entirely voluntary, no one forces your superiors to purchase equipment from us.

Would you like a free tour?

"Yes, a tour, please."

*keisters 20lbs. of C4*

*in a strained voice*

"Ok, I'm ready, show me around."

Blackwolf
2012-04-13, 05:56 PM
"Yes, a tour, please."

*keisters 20lbs. of C4*

*in a strained voice*

"Ok, I'm ready, show me around."

Alright, for security purposes we'll need to strip search you. Officer Steve will also have to perform a rectal exam.

EVILPIG
2012-04-13, 06:04 PM
Alright, for security purposes we'll need to strip search you. Officer Steve will also have to perform a rectal exam.

I deny having a rectum (sorry Future Crew).

Destroyeron
2012-04-13, 07:31 PM
nanites...

remember?

Bam! Slammin logic down in here!:lol:

Malorn
2012-04-13, 09:11 PM
Nanite System is now stalking me on Twitter. They're a shadow government playing all sides. :tinfoilhat:

AlienTwentyFour
2012-04-13, 09:42 PM
Nanite Systems gives me guns to blow up VS and TR, so they must be good guys!

Nanite Systems could be like the gun runners of PS. Shipping guns for our resources, a very good strategy if I may add.

FINALCUT
2012-04-13, 11:56 PM
Seems to me that Nanite Systems is basically the Haliburton of the future.

Canaris
2012-04-14, 02:33 AM
Even tho my TR sicophantness has been well documented, I can still appreciate how NS run their business, supplying weapons to all sides of a conflict is what good arms dealers do and I'm not just saying that cos I'm on the board of directors, it just a bonus :D

TheBladeRoden
2012-04-18, 03:25 AM
When everybody fights, everybody wins!

Cosmical
2012-04-18, 04:23 AM
Every post in this thread is gaining money for the NS war machine.

ITOS
2012-04-18, 07:47 AM
If I recall correctly, TR tried to take over NS at the start of the war.

My guess is that NS split up with each side getting a piece of the company and what we see on twitter is the marketing department nobody wanted. :P

Graywolves
2012-04-18, 08:06 AM
Given the nature of nanites, I would say NS sells blueprints, making it easier for them to hide and sell without being tracked easily.

The TR will slaughter them.

EVILPIG
2012-04-18, 09:36 AM
Every post in this thread is gaining money for the NS war machine.

I forsee a Nanite Systems comic, complete with a mysterious, creepy set of eyes and evil hands looking at a battle map with dollar signs on it. MuwAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!

MrBloodworth
2012-04-18, 10:33 AM
They way they are presenting the NS systems stuff, its as if the Wormhole is still open.

Xyntech
2012-04-18, 10:42 AM

Nothing.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/61/nothingm.jpg

cellinaire
2012-04-18, 10:21 PM
I forsee a Nanite Systems comic, complete with a mysterious, creepy set of eyes and evil hands looking at a battle map with dollar signs on it. MuwAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!

Yeah NS related comic would be sooo nice lol