PDA

View Full Version : What Happens.......

Steambot
2012-06-16, 04:20 PM
When, after you've entered the beta code you received from the PC Gamer issue and entered it into the PS2 website, and then changed your email? After I changed the email, I edited the settings on my Station account. Later, out of interest, I used that weird FB app for PS2, which said that I HADN'T signed up. So I clicked the green "Sign Up Now" button, which brought me to the website, and I guess I signed up again? This time without a code. Is the code still valid? Or am I stuck with a normal access?

Sensator
2012-06-16, 06:55 PM
Log into the account you put a beta key into here (https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/cam/subscriptionsInfo.action)

If it says active you're good to go, if it doesn't, you're not.

The new account you made will not have the key attached to it fyi, you will have to use the previous account and change the email to the new address.

Unfortunately you made a new account with your new email, so you will probably have to change your new account's email to something else and then change your old account's email to your current email. Unless they allow multiple accounts attached to the same email, if so ignore what I just wrote.

Steambot
2012-06-16, 07:58 PM
I didn't create a new account with the new email. I just changed the email in the account info to my new address.

EDIT: Okay, I'm active. Thanks for the help!