PDA

View Full Version : Outfit Decals

Madfish
2012-06-22, 05:37 AM
Has anyone heard if outfits can set their own decals, like in PS1?

Mastachief
2012-06-22, 05:58 AM
Nothing confirmed yet. They had said that outfit submitted logos could be an issues due to the amount of images of genitals they'd have to sift through.

UKSwiFT
2012-06-22, 06:21 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see a set library of pre-composed emblems/vectors for people to use and combine. If there isn't then they're missing a trick for selling some of that stuff on the store.

MacXXcaM
2012-06-22, 06:39 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see a set library of pre-composed emblems/vectors for people to use and combine.

That's my guess, too. This is how it's done in APB.

Azovyr
2012-06-22, 06:45 AM
Why not have a microtransaction for submitting a custom logo image? Obviously it would have to be moderated but not only would it prevent most of the genitalia spam it would also help make SoE some extra cash. I can't really see people objecting to paying a small one off fee to have their outfit look unique.

MasterMind
2012-06-22, 06:48 AM
I thought I saw somewhere that they are allowing outfits to customize decals... Maybe I am making this up :/

MacXXcaM
2012-06-22, 06:49 AM
Why not have a microtransaction for submitting a custom logo image? Obviously it would have to be moderated but not only would it prevent most of the genitalia spam it would also help make SoE some extra cash. I can't really see people objecting to paying a small one off fee to have their outfit look unique.

This could work. But on the other hand there will be a whole lot of image files loaded into the game... Dunno if this could be problematic.

Goku
2012-06-22, 07:44 AM
Please search prior to making threads. This topic itself has seen numerous topics for months now.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/showthread.php?t=42523&highlight=outfit