2012-06-27, 04:36 PM
http://www.planetside-universe.com/news-mmorpgcom-live-stream-thursday-2813.htm

Good stuff!! :D

The Kush
2012-06-27, 04:44 PM
Cool

Kitsune
2012-06-27, 04:46 PM
Someone mail them 50 cases of cold highly caffeinated soda.

Otleaz
2012-06-27, 05:26 PM
Not looking forward to the MMORPG.com crowd being exposed to this game. I have seen dozens of terrible communities over the years, but the MMORPG.com guys are on an entirely different level.

Poser
2012-06-27, 05:33 PM
As much as I am looking forward to the footage I want this game to avoid MMO sites. We need the FPS community not the MMO community...

Purple
2012-06-27, 05:44 PM
As much as I am looking forward to the footage I want this game to avoid MMO sites. We need the FPS community not the MMO community...

We need everyone we can get! the more people, the more money, the more expansions, the better the game! it will be great when everyone ends up playing this game!

Bags
2012-06-27, 05:46 PM

This is an MMO.

QuantumMechanic
2012-06-27, 05:57 PM
Fear not. Once the hardcore MMO players learn about PS2's lackluster crafting system they will quickly lose intereset.

But someday we might actually have a player driven resource-based economy, as has been hinted at in some recent video. So who knows.

Bags
2012-06-27, 05:59 PM
But someday we might actually have a player driven resource-based economy, as has been hinted at in some recent video. So who knows.

I've seen no hint and I hope to god this doesn't happen. Then they will have to fight griefers, hackers, and farmers.

RadarX
2012-06-27, 06:04 PM
Any exposure we get just bolsters support for the game. You may not be identical to the "MMO crowd" but keep in mind a lot of us (I'm an MMO player as well) enjoy FPS games just as much.

SKYeXile
2012-06-27, 06:07 PM

You're aware that most people who played planetside 1 also played WoW, WAR and heaps of other MMO'S right and that people who play MMOs also play other FPS games...

SixShooter
2012-06-27, 06:17 PM

Every community should be exposed to PS2. I've rarely met a gamer who only plays one type of game exclusivley. The more the merrier espcially where PS2 is concerned.

Bags
2012-06-27, 06:24 PM
You're aware that most people who played planetside 1 also played WoW, WAR and heaps of other MMO'S right and that people who play MMOs also play other FPS games...

Yup. Since I started playing Planetside I've played WoW and GW2's beta weekends, along with other genres like AOE3, SC2, LoL, BLC... etc.

QuantumMechanic
2012-06-27, 06:30 PM
I've seen no hint and I hope to god this doesn't happen. Then they will have to fight griefers, hackers, and farmers.

Actually I recall now the video was from just about a year ago, when the devs did a Q&A after releasing the first trailer. So I suppose there's a possibility it's still on the table, but I haven't heard it mentioned since.

Gwartham
2012-06-27, 06:58 PM
Any exposure we get just bolsters support for the game. You may not be identical to the "MMO crowd" but keep in mind a lot of us (I'm an MMO player as well) enjoy FPS games just as much.

Agreed.

I am a avid MMORPG player, hell I have played almost all of them. And I am a avid FPS player, hell again, I have played almost all of them.

Basically if the game entails me being able to compete and fight other players, instead of mindless AI, I am playing it regardless of its category.

You will find there are a lot of us like me out there, and honestly you want us and need us, for we are far more used to spending money on our games, and have a much longer attention span then a lot of fps players out there.

The key here is Massively Multiplayer Online, thats the tie that binds, really no point in splitting the hair any further, as I am just as comfortable killing you in a FPS as I am a rpg, its just different mechanics to me is all.

sameer
2012-06-27, 07:14 PM
Its a PS 1 livestream :(

raidyr
2012-06-27, 07:28 PM

One of the buddies I'm going into PS2 with (he never played PS1, shamefully) was a CS competitive player and a consistently high-rated WoW arena player. There is a lot more overlap between the genres then I guess some people would imagine.

Bags
2012-06-27, 07:30 PM
One of the buddies I'm going into PS2 with (he never played PS1, shamefully) was a CS competitive player and a consistently high-rated WoW arena player. There is a lot more overlap between the genres then I guess some people would imagine.

Yeah I have a friend who was really high rated at WoW's arena, great at tribes, great at SC2, etc. It is possible to like and be good at multiple genres.

blbeta
2012-06-27, 07:44 PM
Just hope a lot of vets will have downloaded and get in game while they are streaming to show something of large battles from the old days. Perhaps just to give a better sense of what PS2 will be like. May as well make good use of our free 30 days of Planetside.

Can click link to "Download Planetside" in top left of the planetside website
http://planetside.station.sony.com/

Link for installer is at bottom of this page
http://www.soe.com/getthegame/?locale=en_US

or direct link if you prefer
http://launch.soe.com/installer/Planetside_setup.exe

For once they all seem to be up to date.

Raymac
2012-06-27, 07:58 PM
Its a PS 1 livestream :(

Yeah, that disappointed me at first too. Then I thought about how I'll be off work at the time of the stream and totally join in the fun. Speaking of, time to get some game time.

Bags
2012-06-27, 10:56 PM
What faction POV are they streaming from

Graywolves
2012-06-27, 11:24 PM
I won't be able to make it.

Someone tell the Devs and other random people in the community that Graywolves loves them and "TR4LIFE" for me in my absence.

Glory to the Terran Republic!

fvdham
2012-06-28, 02:05 AM
PlanetSide is obviously based on the board game Risk [tm],
but I have learned to accept these fps-players and mmo-players.

megamold
2012-06-28, 03:04 AM
this will be recorded right?

Voltar
2012-06-28, 04:50 AM

a while ago they mentioned adding player-made structures (towers, turrets) and sandbox-ing it up a bit. don't have the link on me since i'm at work.

and...you've never seen griefing and hacking in fps games?

Bags
2012-06-28, 05:21 AM
a while ago they mentioned adding player-made structures (towers, turrets) and sandbox-ing it up a bit. don't have the link on me since i'm at work.

and...you've never seen griefing and hacking in fps games?

Sure isn't reading comprehension in here.

TheRealStinky
2012-06-28, 12:12 PM
Just hope a lot of vets will have downloaded and get in game while they are streaming to show something of large battles from the old days. Perhaps just to give a better sense of what PS2 will be like. May as well make good use of our free 30 days of Planetside.

I don't think this will be a problem; the pops this week have been fantastic with double continent pop-locks during prime time! If you’re interested in playing again, the time is now!

SatansReject
2012-06-28, 02:54 PM
Its gunna be epic

Dagron
2012-06-28, 07:29 PM
If you visit the link, there's a timer near the top of the page. Under their banner, above the tabs. ;)

Edit: roughly 1h after this post.

gufftroad
2012-06-28, 07:39 PM
this is going to be a long hour

AnamNantom
2012-06-28, 07:40 PM
Yeah excited about this. I just got into PS1 again (had to call customer support), but I'll forgo that for this. Higby and Tremell? Awesome. Can't wait to hear them brag about their work.

SixShooter
2012-06-28, 08:23 PM
It has started

Dagron
2012-06-28, 08:31 PM
w00t

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 08:33 PM
First few minutes and the greatest secret has already been revealed:

Matt Higby uses head and shoulders.

Dreamcast
2012-06-28, 08:36 PM
Where is taking place?...I wanna go kill them.

infected
2012-06-28, 08:38 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom

Dreamcast
2012-06-28, 08:54 PM
Curtains!

Zolan
2012-06-28, 08:56 PM
The guy that's streaming is so bad...

Would someone please teach him how to play, or switch the stream to T-ray?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m66ccoeBb41r24qbo.gif

HeatLegend
2012-06-28, 09:00 PM
Someone better get this recorded and link it here on the forums tomarrow. It's 4 AM here in Sweden so I really need to sleep :(

Pyreal
2012-06-28, 09:01 PM
Dude, the streamer is a scrub.

He didn't even know what a MAX was! He called it a 'heavy armored dude'. /facepalm

And now the stream has failed. Yay.

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 09:07 PM
Developers forget how to drive gal, Clegg watches in horror.

infected
2012-06-28, 09:14 PM
its labeled as DDO on twitch, so its not going to get any twitch viewers.

Dreamcast
2012-06-28, 09:17 PM
I got killed by TRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillyBob
2012-06-28, 09:23 PM
So, seems Grief Points in PS2 is confirmed...or was that already known?

/BB

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 09:29 PM
Higby says they're focusing on building PS2 now, esports later. Gives us at least a good year of PS2 awesomeness before SOE ruins the game.

Vetto
2012-06-28, 09:29 PM
I am just tuning in... is it me or is both NC and TR working together to try and kill them!?

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 09:34 PM
Regarding weather: They want things like sandstorm to interrupt radar, storms to give turbulence to aircraft, they want meteor storms in the future.

Synapse
2012-06-28, 09:36 PM
Sticky c4

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 09:37 PM
Sticky c4

Still no definitive answer on whether or not it can be applied to team mates for suicide bombs.

Synapse
2012-06-28, 09:41 PM
Still no definitive answer on whether or not it can be applied to team mates for suicide bombs.

Earlier confirmation that we could use it on vehicles though. Incl. friendly vehicles.

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 09:43 PM
UPDATE on C4 + TEAM MATES: It's currently in the beta build, but it's exploitable, so it may not be in launch.

Edit: They hinted at water being in other continents, it's not in the current one because it's a desert. But it was a vague answer so who knows.

Edit2: Galaxy doesn't currently allow for transport of vehicles, but they may allow it to transport small vehicles.

Pepsi
2012-06-28, 09:48 PM
^ Wut he said

Just got a confirmation on Galaxys not being able to transport large vehicles, however they are discussing allowing light vehicle transportation.

Sledgecrushr
2012-06-28, 09:52 PM
^ Wut he said

Just got a confirmation on Galaxys not being able to transport large vehicles, however they are discussing allowing light vehicle transportation.

Quads would be cool, it would allow you to make the drop away from all of the aa and you would still be able to quickly get into the fight.

DarkChiron
2012-06-28, 09:52 PM
Higby just said (in case they never said before):

Bases will have a number of generators that control various aspects of base operation that you can disable/repair to affect what the base can do.

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 09:53 PM
There will be generators, but they won't control everything. Much lamenting among the AT outfit.

BillyBob
2012-06-28, 09:53 PM
Seems in-game hacking is in for Infiltrators, at least to some degree.

Also, FOV seems to be selectable, at least within certain limits (think 74-80 degrees were mentioned).

/BB

Sledgecrushr
2012-06-28, 09:55 PM
If I could buy a skin for my quad I would want it to look like this...
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/marchenshop/cabinet/tamago/02541303/img57747080.jpg

BillyBob
2012-06-28, 10:00 PM
Sandstorms will limit visibility.

They're still working on server locations.

The use of C4 is currently not limited, any class can use it but that may change in Beta.

There will be an Achievement system...kills, weapons use etc.

Kills streaks in are but they don't do much, you basically get some experience for it.

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 10:00 PM
Achievements confirmed.

DarkChiron
2012-06-28, 10:01 PM
Higby and T-Ray hinted that they will have servers in various countries. They said their partnership with The9 in China was part of it.

BillyBob
2012-06-28, 10:05 PM
Sometime after launch, they are looking for a system which will allow users to design their own skin patterns.

They are working on multi-monitor support (Eyefinity etc).

Burnzblood
2012-06-28, 10:06 PM
They also confirmed my Q about water, it is in-game we just have not seen it yet. And no, we cannot swim....confirmed.

Crator
2012-06-28, 10:07 PM
Interesting about the no swim... Would've thunk that they would have done that....

BillyBob
2012-06-28, 10:08 PM
Certifications are tied to advancement, not access. Everyone will have basic access to all vehicles, but cert points can be used to specialize further.

Mobile device access is currently view only, but the plan for the future is to be able to cert into launching drone strikes etc from "outside" the game through the app.

Possible support for TrackIR in PS2, they are currently looking into it.

No current plans for a boxed Collectors Edition of PS2, but they are working on an art book.

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 10:14 PM
Premium membership. Experience booster, gaining experience offline kinda thing.

Burnzblood
2012-06-28, 10:19 PM
Confirmed: Absolutely never gonna have vehicle enter/exit animations.

Tigersmith
2012-06-28, 10:20 PM
Soon. lol

DarkChiron
2012-06-28, 10:22 PM
Interesting about the no swim... Would've thunk that they would have done that....

TRay said you can't swim 'yet'. Take that as you like.

Crator
2012-06-28, 10:22 PM
Confirmed: Absolutely never gonna have vehicle enter/exit animations.

Really? It was a much voted on feature by the community. Wait, are you trolling?

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 10:24 PM
Really? It was a much voted on feature by the community. Wait, are you trolling?

TRAY gave a resounding "No", whether it was out of annoyance because the question was asked a lot, or if it's true I can't say.

BillyBob
Buggy/Jeep vehicles are already modeled, but will not be in game at launch. Apparently just a matter of balancing.

There are several different types of cloaks available to Infiltrators. Some allow you to carry more but not be as visible and vice versa.

SKYeXile

Yeah I have a friend who was really high rated at WoW's arena, great at tribes, great at SC2, etc. It is possible to like and be good at multiple genres.

Yea there's heaps of overlap, people that play FPS's like to think they're better at them then MMO players, in some case they maybe right, but odds are they're not. but the good video game players can really be good at everything, perhaps not as good cross genre, eg might not be able to play both in the top .5%. but IMO its all just a matter of time committed, if you're not a retard, have good communication, and half decent kb/mouse skills you will do well at them all.

Burnzblood
2012-06-28, 10:25 PM
T-ray was pretty "adament" with his "No" so I took that as a "Never" since he doesn't look forward to the huge animation adventure that would entail.

Zulthus
2012-06-28, 10:29 PM
Yeah, it sounded like they are absolutely not going to add in enter/exit anims. It almost sounded like they were mad/annoyed when he asked that.

Disappointing.

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 10:29 PM
Higby says they're focusing on building PS2 now, esports later. Gives us at least a good year of PS2 awesomeness before SOE ruins the game.

Regarding weather: They want things like sandstorm to interrupt radar, storms to give turbulence to aircraft, they want meteor storms in the future.

Earlier confirmation that we could use it on vehicles though. Incl. friendly vehicles.

UPDATE on C4 + TEAM MATES: It's currently in the beta build, but it's exploitable, so it may not be in launch.

Edit: They hinted at water being in other continents, it's not in the current one because it's a desert. But it was a vague answer so who knows.

Edit2: Galaxy doesn't currently allow for transport of vehicles, but they may allow it to transport small vehicles.

Bases will have a number of generators that control various aspects of base operation that you can disable/repair to affect what the base can do.

There will be generators, but they won't control everything. Much lamenting among the AT outfit.

Also, FOV seems to be selectable, at least within certain limits (think 74-80 degrees were mentioned).

/BB

Sandstorms will limit visibility.

They're still working on server locations.

The use of C4 is currently not limited, any class can use it but that may change in Beta.

There will be an Achievement system...kills, weapons use etc.

Kills streaks in are but they don't do much, you basically get some experience for it.

Achievements confirmed.

Higby and T-Ray hinted that they will have servers in various countries. They said their partnership with The9 in China was part of it.

They also confirmed my Q about water, it is in-game we just have not seen it yet. And no, we cannot swim....confirmed.

Certifications are tied to advancement, not access. Everyone will have basic access to all vehicles, but cert points can be used to specialize further.

Mobile device access is currently view only, but the plan for the future is to be able to cert into launching drone strikes etc from "outside" the game through the app.

Possible support for TrackIR in PS2, they are currently looking into it.

No current plans for a boxed Collectors Edition of PS2, but they are working on an art book.

Buggy/Jeep vehicles are already modeled, but will not be in game at launch. Apparently just a matter of balancing.

There are several different types of cloaks available to Infiltrators. Some allow you to carry more but not be as visible and vice versa.

/BB

Just to consolidate everything.

Foe
2012-06-28, 10:30 PM
It seemed it was more of a NO because i am tired of the question and that it will add 2 months to developement. So i took that as a not right now.....

Dougnifico
2012-06-28, 10:31 PM
What I heard concerns me. Higby mentioned offline progression as being linked to a premium account. I really don't want that. I'm ok with boosts to it or exclusive double xp events. Shop discounts perhaps. Please devs, for the love of god, don't make offline progression for premium members only. Theirs can be faster, but give it to everyone.

infected
2012-06-28, 10:33 PM

yeah, this was my question. i wish i had worded it more specifically. would have liked more details on that.

DarkChiron
2012-06-28, 10:36 PM
What I heard concerns me. Higby mentioned offline progression as being linked to a premium account. I really don't want that. I'm ok with boosts to it or exclusive double xp events. Shop discounts perhaps. Please devs, for the love of god, don't make offline progression for premium members only. Theirs can be faster, but give it to everyone.

Getting XP if you're offline is just a mechanic of leveling faster. It's the same thing as XP boosters but for when you're not there.

Policenaut
2012-06-28, 10:40 PM
TB just tweeted "For those asking about recent revelation of 74 max fov in Planetside 2. That's 74 vertical, translates to 110 horizontal on 16:9 monitor"

Reefpirate
2012-06-28, 10:59 PM

Yea, go swimming in the metal battle armors the characters are wearing... That would make sense.

QuantumMechanic
2012-06-28, 11:31 PM
TRay's resounding 'NO' to the question of vehicle enter/exit animations hurt to hear, but I think was good for me. Now I finally have some closure with that bitch I was in love with for so long.

Sounds like offline exp gain will be premium only. I don't think that's such a bad thing, they need ways to monitize this game without altering the power balance. This will be a popular item I would think.

TRay's heckling of the mmorpg.com tank driver guy made me once again really want a TRay voice macro pack!! Will pay many dollars for that.

Anderz
2012-06-28, 11:32 PM
Yea, go swimming in the metal battle armors the characters are wearing... That would make sense.

The logical gamer strikes again!
Why bother considering gameplay implications when you have logic to say otherwise!

mintyc
2012-06-28, 11:40 PM
The logical gamer strikes again!
Why bother considering gameplay implications when you have logic to say otherwise!

This is the internet! logic has no place here!! *as he sinks to the bottom*

DirtyBird
2012-06-29, 12:05 AM
Enjoyed the stream and the Higgles timing was spot on, after 2hrs I too had other shit to do!

Zenben
2012-06-29, 03:12 AM
Anyone happen to know if this will be VOD'd or uploaded to Youtube? I missed it :(

Arovien
2012-06-29, 03:19 AM
They should do this on a monthly bases. It was actually better than I thought!

Dougnifico
2012-06-29, 03:24 AM
Getting XP if you're offline is just a mechanic of leveling faster. It's the same thing as XP boosters but for when you're not there.

I just don't want it to be for premium membership only.

I SandRock
2012-06-29, 03:25 AM
BUGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furber
2012-06-29, 03:28 AM
I enjoyed dropping on their prowler and jamming them :lol:

<-- xFLUFFDOG, proudly creeping on Higby just before the stream started. That was a ton of fun, I hope they do it again some time!

Rabaan
2012-06-29, 03:38 AM
So i was at work during the interview. is there a vid on youtube of it? or am I just SOL?

SztEltviz
2012-06-29, 03:45 AM

It's nanite made high-tech nanotube based future thing, not metal.
It's actually foamlike, you can't sink with this on, even if you try.

Sci-fi, I got this ;)

Arovien
2012-06-29, 03:47 AM

Sci-fi, I got this ;)
THIS
You beat me to correcting the nooby.

Satexios
2012-06-29, 03:51 AM
For people who missed it like I did here are the links:

Part 1:
http://nl.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/323034079

Part 2:
http://nl.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/323037415

Part 3:
http://nl.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/323041367

Rabaan
2012-06-29, 03:57 AM
thank you, Satexios

Prexun
2012-06-29, 04:00 AM

Sci-fi, I got this ;)
"I can break these logics!" :P

You got him! lol

Arovien
2012-06-29, 04:02 AM

Part 1:

Part 2:

Thanks mate!

Furber
2012-06-29, 04:11 AM
http://nl.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/323034079 here is from the start of the event (you have to skip in about 2 minutes).

maddoggg
2012-06-29, 04:38 AM
The more,the marrier.
That's true in most cases and it would be nice for this game to be popular.
But did you guys watch the stream from the interviewer prespective?
Did you guys saw his awsome shooting skills?
In the middle of the fight he literaly shot for 10 seconds at the celling!?!
I dont mind n00b players coming to ps2,but this is a hole new level of fps r*tardness.
I would really hope i wont see any MMORPG players like this guy ingame,it wont be fun having them in your squad and it wont be fun slaughtering a player with less skills than a bot on easy difficulty either.

Bags
2012-06-29, 04:44 AM
Just saying, I play mmos and shooters and I went 52/9 in my last session. MMO player != inherently bad at shooter.

Captain1nsaneo
2012-06-29, 05:01 AM
Was a good time. But after they stopped taking any real damage it got less fun. Real pity they stopped when they did. I had the radiator on me and everything.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1916/muckingwithdevs.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/muckingwithdevs.jpg/)

HeatLegend
2012-06-29, 06:18 AM
Thanks for the links!

Sledgecrushr
2012-06-29, 07:03 AM
Since we cant swim can we get a deployable life raft add on for our vehicles, something like this?
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-18613214318518_2213_61349418

Otleaz
2012-06-29, 07:09 AM
Since we cant swim can we get a deployable life raft add on for our vehicles, something like this?

Only the Vanu would be able to handle that kind of tech, sorry.

SztEltviz
2012-06-29, 07:22 AM
Useless fact: Matt Higby still has his hair.

nteger
2012-06-29, 08:00 AM
I was "that damn basilisk"! But then HotPotato kept killing me before I could get to them =(

Crator
2012-06-29, 08:11 AM

Sci-fi, I got this ;)

So it was confirmed that we will float on the water, instead of sink like in PS1?

basti
2012-06-29, 08:25 AM
This looks like a ton of fun. Should do the same for an AGN! Have Hamma do the video stuff hosting the whole thing, and get a bunch of us chatting with T and H and whoever, while also streaming the game. :>

TheBTron
2012-06-29, 08:45 AM
Great time last night, the paying for XP while you are offline I can live with they need to make a return on the game.

It would be could to build in an Esport game play. When I talked to Matt at Pax East he wanted it so any outfit on any server could set up a private match and go at it. He told me that would not be looked at until after the game was launched.

RodenyC
2012-06-29, 09:01 AM
I am going to punch my monitor in if we don't get E/E animations post launch.

Kurtz
2012-06-29, 09:05 AM
Damn I missed it. Should have listened to sempars and installed the game last night.

TRay is so serious lol.

Anyone know if the SOE guys will be on this Saturday as well?

SztEltviz
2012-06-29, 09:31 AM
So it was confirmed that we will float on the water, instead of sink like in PS1?

Nope, I just made fun with a comment about metal armors on the characters and swimming.

RSphil
2012-06-29, 12:08 PM
cool. cheers. i missed this so i'll watch it at work on my night shift lol

gufftroad
2012-06-29, 12:18 PM
wish we could have got more questions in but what ever every bit of information is good i guess

Policenaut
2012-06-29, 12:19 PM
wish we could have got more questions in but what ever every bit of information is good i guess

Yeah. I'd say considering how most Q&A's go, this one had some pretty great questions asked.

bullet
2012-06-29, 12:23 PM
Another stream with a person who can't play at all. I just can't watch any streams /vids anymore, it just doesn't represent the game when people are running at vehicles/maxes with suppressors.

p0intman
2012-06-29, 12:39 PM

Basteg just ragequit, I'm pretty sure. AT is about to suffer a bunch of ragequits, too.

Eyeklops
2012-06-29, 12:46 PM
Basteg just ragequit, I'm pretty sure. AT is about to suffer a bunch of ragequits, too.

Good for him. Generators everywhere can rejoice.

Policenaut
2012-06-29, 01:06 PM
Good for him. Generators everywhere can rejoice.

http://i.imgur.com/8FxEa.gif

Furber
2012-06-29, 02:11 PM

Good riddance, gen blowers are a pain!

Sledgecrushr
2012-06-29, 06:03 PM
Has this been uploaded to youtube yet?

DarkChiron
2012-06-29, 06:19 PM
Has this been uploaded to youtube yet?

It's not YouTube, but it still works.

http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/323041367

If you click the "Videos" button just below the video feed, there's 2 more from their antics. I believe the first half hour, though, didn't really have any info in it. It was mainly just those guys trying (and failing) to remember how to play Planetside 1. :D

Xyntech
2012-06-29, 06:30 PM
It was mainly just those guys trying (and failing) to remember how to play Planetside 1. :D

I've had a bit of that going on myself :D

Crator
2012-06-29, 06:33 PM
It was embarrassing to watch actually :P I kept yelling at my screen and shaking my head...

Flaropri
2012-06-29, 06:45 PM
Fear not. Once the hardcore MMO players learn about PS2's lackluster crafting system they will quickly lose intereset.

After watching the VoD of the stream, it sounds like there will be a fishing/crafting system after all!

;)

Sledgecrushr
2012-06-30, 11:43 PM
Im sorry for being an ipad junky, but pleeeese upload this to youtube.

Rago
2012-07-01, 02:09 AM

Part 1:
http://nl.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom/b/323034079

Part 2:

Part 3:

I was searching this 2 Days Thank´s MR !:thumbsup: