PDA

View Full Version : Question

thatcapture
2012-08-06, 12:26 PM
Firstly, sorry for the 13,964th beta thread.

I'm a current PS1 player and have been since 2003 (I still have my retail game pack and everything).

When I go to my station account it says that I have time on my account but because I've not renewed yet my account has gone to "pending" even though I have plenty of game time left.

With the first wave of Beta stuff going out to current PS1 players, does this include me too as my account status is "pending" as opposed to "active" as I havent added more time yet. On the planetside 2 part of my account, it says "inactive".

Thanks for your help guys.

The Kush
2012-08-06, 12:47 PM
there are some other people in that boat including myself

you SHOULD receive an invite but knowing SOE I wouldn't count on it

Syphus
2012-08-06, 12:48 PM
"Pending" doesn't, because Pending basically means you just have the free time they gave everyone.

frunction
2012-08-06, 12:50 PM
New tweet:

John Smedley ‏@j_smedley

Planetside 1 vets (not current subs) - make sure you have registered for beta or you won't get in. It's not automatic.

Greeniegriz
2012-08-06, 12:55 PM
Submit a support ticket explaining your situation.

Cheers,

GG

Sent from Auraxis using Tapatalk HD

thatcapture
2012-08-06, 02:33 PM
"Pending" doesn't, because Pending basically means you just have the free time they gave everyone.

Ah, could be that actually. I've just started getting into PS1 again after about 18 months away.

New tweet:

John Smedley ‏@j_smedley

Planetside 1 vets (not current subs) - make sure you have registered for beta or you won't get in. It's not automatic.

I did register anyway, but sadly no email or anything here.

Submit a support ticket explaining your situation.

Cheers,

GG

I did actually file a ticket about this very thing - was told to (wait for it) get in touch with the developers on Facelolbook. Since I don't use Facebook and don't want to use Facebook for such matters, my adventure is at an end it seems.

opticalshadow
2012-08-06, 02:39 PM
was your account actually using time that you were charged for? if so, and it was prior to 8am pst toay then you should be in, if not, you will be in the next set of invites sent out.

thatcapture
2012-08-06, 02:45 PM
was your account actually using time that you were charged for? if so, and it was prior to 8am pst toay then you should be in, if not, you will be in the next set of invites sent out.

I've subscribed in the past (since 2003) but I actually think I might be using free time at the moment.

Not that something like that should make a difference, though...

Syphus
2012-08-07, 01:07 PM

I'd like an answer to this question too.

There you go.

Syphus
2012-08-07, 01:16 PM
Then also no, only people who had active accounts were invited yesterday.

Firearms
2012-08-07, 03:52 PM
You get in with non subscribing vets as your not currently subbed. :)